SJWs: The Movie

>SJWs: The Movie

The trailer is the worst example of "let's have a character swear it'll be funny" I've ever seen

Sam Rockwell was kino

i hate the frickin sjws pushing bad words
what the frick

KEENO

Good movie I liked it

hola reddit

trailer sucked ass, movie was pure kino. managed to skillfully depict people as multi-faceted. i've heard people say that it's both SJW bullshit and that it's cop propaganda. both of those statements are obviously wrong if you've actually seen it

KEENO

Sam Rockwell is,literally the most talented actor in hollywood

>SJW
How?

>muh catholic priests are rapist
>muh cops are pigs
>muh strong white woman protagonist

Don't be a queer. I mean the trailer had like 7 or 8 points in it where the entire punchline was someone saying fuck and how wacky the main character was because she was swearing.

Have you actually seen the trailer? Because you'd know what I'm talking about if I had

There was a thread last night that read: "When you're losing an argument so you just repeat what they said with a smallbrain.jpg".

They are.
They are.
I'll agree with ya on this one.

I've just noticed that everyone who uses 'kino' to describe a movie is a retarded pleb

This is what I'm hoping for. I've seen good trailers for bad films and shitty trailers for decent films. Like I know people here hate Bridesmaids but I liked it and that was after I thought the trailer was one of the worst things I'd ever seen

Also
>accused of rape
>let’s kill him!

>ya
america needs to be nuked

>Any movie that has a political message even slightly left of my personal views is part of the ess-jay-dubyas

I swear, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the easiest boards to make buttblasted.

I really wanted Harrelson to be the rapist, but on a second watching, it was clear he couldn't be. At least not from the letters he left behind. Damn shame.

Stick to capeshit and leave the discussion of real films to the adults. You're embarrassing yourself.

>ye

Fine, Yuropoor.

You're not wrong

the best recommendation i can give is to do your best to not watch trailers

Literally kys

Kids, kids.. you're both wrong.

>everyone that criticizes SJWs is a Nazi and Sup Forums boogeymen

Take your thought policing elsewhere. Maybe Sup Forums is more your speed.

It's not. Have you actually seen it? The hippy mom is super flawed and wrong all the time, while the commie punching, nigger beater Sam Rockwell is the only one actually trying to accomplish something.

How is that SJW?
How is that SJW?
Can't women ever be strong? Does there always need to be an agenda behind it?

>I ain't gonna fuck you neither. I guess...

Kek.

Holy shit, is this a parody? He literally said none of that.

Twitter Feed Lives in Redneckville: The Movie

Can't believe this is from In Bruges guy.

She wasn't strong. The bitch kept fucking up all the time.

>How is that SJW?
>How is that SJW?
It's a common SJW narrative, though not exclusive to them.

>Can't women ever be strong?
They can, that one isn't an issue at all.

There is one so apparently.

Only one character was pro niggs in this movie and the same character was the most flawed and hated by everyone.

No, but he sounds like someone that doesn't acknowledge the opposite is also true.

I've seen it a million times, and for the record, people across the political spectrum hates SJWs.

SJW hate the movie, tho
Because the ending

>Does there always need to be an agenda behind it?
It's called being Redpilled™

>guy fucks up store and breaks shit
>hes just traveling through town and has no reason to be so upset
>he lets just maybe kill him because he might have raped someone

Just retarded misdirection

So it can't discussed because of a bad dissociation?

So it was all just a metaphor for the US war in Iraq/Afganistan, right?

>daughter gets raped is US raping sandniggers and profiting on the destruction
>cops don't do there job = nobody ever was charged or paid for basically fucking a country up for no good reasons (inb4 91Inside job)

I didn't really think this until the ending. They gave no conclusion to her story, but still have her going off with the town drunk to kill some war vet who raped some sand niggress.

It can be discussed, but seeing it lumped together and in this climate just seems like pandering bullshit.

>seems
And the reality of it? That's what it should be judged on.

I was talking about the amazing amount of shitty puns

Every emotional arc fell flat on its face.

so you didnt pay attention?

>And the reality of it?
It is pandering, that's the reality.
Because this is the kind of movie social euphemisms can easily be applied to.
Call it "powerful", "significant", "important". And you've got access to those social brownie points, this shit spreads like wildfire on social media. Which is all masturbatory "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" bullshit.

we´re discussing it right now arent we

No, this is what 2018 brings. Anything even moderately political will invites scores of shitposts and divide everyone. Happy new year
>implying it hasn't been like this since 2015

it's pronounced "she-noo" u fuckin pleb

>McDonagh writes characters that are good but do bad things and characters that are bad but do good things his whole career because perfect cookie-cutter characters are boring
>people still find a way to take grievance with his writing because he writes women as well as he writes men

you fuckin ape

How do you know if you want to see the movie if you don't see a trailer?

the fuck are you talking about? Have you even seen the movie? Nothing in the film happens because of political reasons, they happen because she wants justice for her daughter. Look at any of McDonagh's past work and you'll see that he doesn't insert politics into his writing. He writes characters that act the way they would act in a scenario with whatever outside or inner motivations or influences are affecting them in the scenario.

Where were you guys when 13 Hours and American Sniper came out? How come the same people that complain about politics in Three Billboards didn't complain about politics in those?

They let you decide the morality for yourselves retard. Do you think he deserves to be killed or not?

Yeah, it's all about subverting expectations and a spectrum of ethics. They made Rockwell's character seem super shitty and incompetent and then he does some super cool detective work and shows he's trying to be better. Similarly, McDormand's character initially comes off as a hardass mom that'll stop at nothing for justice for her daughter, but then the film reveals she was a pretty shitty mom and she's not really a good person either. They found a middle ground, and left their arcs open.

She isn't strong, shes revealed to be deeply flawed. Have you even seen the movie?

I think she's still a strong character. Strong, but flawed. I don't think those traits are mutually exclusive.

Fair shout

Is it out in good quality?