He's been quiet all week. Do you think he's hiding from backlash?

He's been quiet all week. Do you think he's hiding from backlash?

My guess is he's busy hashing th ings out with CN/AS. Love or hate the final season, it brought in huge viewer numbers, I'm sure they're eager to keep milking that cow.

He already hinted he's working on something else already, so maybe we will see more soonish.

He doesn't care what uncontrolled autists bitch about on the internet

Like you for example

Genndy isn't someone who posts on social media. It's actually hard to even find original art by him, as much as I've wanted to find it.

>projecting this hard
I'm just interested in what he has to say seeing as how he knew the season's finale would cause a stir or his overall thoughts, not because I'm buttmad about the ending.

Well yeah...... he's working on Hotel Transylvania 3, he's still not done with that movie deal with Sony.

Its better than the SU threads or worse, companywars.

>Tartakikesky

>no already prepping to cash on the painfully unfunny Sandler Dracula wanna be Disney abortion, again

Sup Forums isn't that far away, friend.

It's not perfect, but Hotel Transylvania is the funniest thing Sandler has been in for well over a decade.

yeah but that's like saying smashing your balls with a hammer is better than getting dismembered by horses

I'd actually bet the dismemberment hurts less.

Not really, dislocation followed by fracture and slowly tearing your skin and muscle apart, all this x4

But the issue here is horses are both fast and strong, once a leg comes (which won't take long) off you'll exsanguinate and succumb to the swift blood loss.

Idk what movie you've watched but one of them limbs would get torn off before the others, then one by one, since it's impossible for the horses to all apply the same pulling force at the same time. And you'll prob be pulled away by the limb still attached to you.

That seems extremely more messy than your nutsack getting pancaked in 1-2 hits of a hammer.

You'll die though, you gotta live with your sack pain for weeks.

This is why I come here. To get articulate and well thought out arguments on if it's better to be drawn and quartered or have your testicles smashed in with a hammer.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

you're welcome

There's, uh, barely any backlash. Most people are fine with the ending. The new season was fantastic in general.

Damn, Vince Vaughn is looking rough