When did black mirror become so bad?

When season 1, episode 1 debuted

when Jews, women, and blacks got involved.

This

there have been bad episodes in every season

it didn't

season 3

WAN YA RAPLACED YUR MUM WIT YA COMPUTA!

these

WOT IF MAKE A ANTHOLOGY SCI-FI SHOW AND MAKE IT SEEM DEEP? PROPER MENTAL

autism

>4 white antagonists who rape and murder minorities
>0 minority antagonists

What did they mean by this?

So from the start? It's illegal to produce television shows in the UK without a quota of blacks and women.

When amerilards got their greasy hands on it

white bear

It's not illegal they just cut your budget

I'm talking specifically about this season, but yeah, white bear is the only episode out of 19 episodes where a non-white person does something bad.

the BBC have the diversity policy, it's not a law

except it did

?

fpbp

White women are pure evil. Don't kid yourself, kiddy mckiddo.

Judaism.

Oh, sorry, you said *when*

WOT IF THE QUEEN WAS A MOBILE RINGTONE

FPBP

Ha!

Seriously though, it is effectively a law, and certainly more strongly enforced than the laws against, say, female genital mutilation.

fuck you, senpaitachi, it was great episode

fpbp

this is actually true

The entire show has been hit or miss based upon the quality of the writing surrounding the central idea, which has always been spotty.

Nothing has been shittier than waldo moment or white bear, though.

Why is metalhead the lowest rated now? Because a black man dies?

>1.1
>8
immediately disregarded

it and waldo moment are both lowest at 6.9. and idk.

This. Second episode was garbage

i started watching this show when it came out.
literally the second episode was a interracial relationship
it was also when i stopped watching it

Because there was nothing to it. It was just robot kills people.

Yo bro you got a sister?

bar graph for different perception

It got bonus points for novelty.

why is the alt-right so easily triggered?

When they decided empowerment was more important than the theme of the show.

The theme of the show is people are shit.

Why is Hang the DJ rated so high? Can someone explain?

I thought that the twist was totally fucking stupid. Why do they seem so intent on trying to make me care about a computer program algorithm? Saying "it was all in an app" is just as lazy, and even more pretentious, then "it was all a dream."

It was decent before the twist at the end.

what was with the girl fucking so many dudes, was it trying to say something, was it trying to be a comedic thing? i don't get it. it had no impact on the plot and was just kind of happening

It was decent - not good but not great, and the "twist" is foreshadowed so hard you can hardly call it foreshadowing, it was just basically told to us. And it totally invalidates the story, the "story" is essentially two people match on a dating app while at a bar listening to the Smiths. How is that at all compelling?

dude wot if the cock carosel isn't all that bad innit

Girls get more feedback on dating apps then men? I have no idea what the point of any of it was. It was a totally meaningless episode.

"Bro what if when you get a 99% match on a dating app that means 99% of simulated scenarios between you and that person were successful"

What? How is this a praiseworthy plot?

so people (aka girls) can relate. but really anybody who has had meaningless sex can tell you how unfulfilling it actually is.

mental illness

girls will have more options than men

>three episodes have male and female leads
>all 3 episodes considered the strongest and have by far the highest IMDB ratings
>three episodes have female leads only
>all considered forgettable - if not bad - and all have low IMDB ratings

15mil had the wraithbabes guy and he was black.

When it got dumbed down for American brainlets

>monkey needs a hug

but in the context of the story they aren't actually using a dating app, they are an algorithm running 1 of 1000 simulations so it's not like that's happening in every simulation

i see what you guys mean and that seems like what it was going for but it also doesn't seem to fit in with its own logic

OI
WUT IF
WE TOOK DA TWILIE ZONE
STRIPPED IT OF VRYTING GOOD
AND MADE IT A COMPUTAH

Autism

>wot if instead of murdering your wife we put her into eternal suffering

How does it not fit with the episode's own logic? The idea is they meet, have a fling, then get locked into a bunch of shit relationships, and the match is determined by how many times out of a thousand they say "fuck it" and drop out of all the shit relationships for each other.

one of them gets into truly bad relationships, the other has a bunch of sex with hot guys

and it doesn't work because if it's 1000 simulations (that have to be different otherwise they are meaningless) then this can't be a "satire" of modern dating apps unless we just happened to be shown the one simulation that accurately reflects them and not the 999 others

maybe "doesn't fit its own logic" isn't the right term but you get what im going for here

But the men didn't get the girl, it was just a black cuck

I don't see what you're getting at. The episode shows us one of a thousand different simulations and only one set of permutations. The immediate implication is each simulation represents a different configuration of relationships. Meaning there had to be sequences where the guy was the one who got a steady stream of attractive and eager women and those were probably some of the .9% where he didn't rebel. Or she got a hotter version of him the first relationship after theirs and didn't rebel. etc.

So, really, what are you trying to say here?

no it was you are retarded

When they made the conscious choice to have every episode feature a female protagonist.

It's not that the female protagonist is a bad idea it's that the ideology that led the to make that choice is shit and the stories suffered for it

nevermind, it's not worth it. it was just kind of
pointless and ineffective in my mind. cheers

so s01e01?

Why don't you want to explain your thinking?

because i see what your saying and we're on a similar page and rather than write a few more paragraphs im gonna go out and enjoy my night.

Fpbp

>Waldo ep was the lowest rated
kek

KEK

It's time to go quietly in the night, white males. It'll all be over soon

>OI KONNIE! WOTTIF YER FOOKING HAMSTER REMEMBERS YA DOIN A BLOKE IN EN DA COPPERS CATCH YA BY PUTTIN A CHIP IN YER HAMSTERS NOGGIN EN WATCH THE LIL BUGGERS MEMORY ON A TELLY

Really made me think.

>metalhead that low
>even lower than arkangel and crocodile
Why? Because they didn't hit you over the head with exposition?

A friend of mine wants to watch this with me after we finish The Twilight Zone. How do the spooks and stories compare?

I felt the same about the vr gaming episode in season 3.
I guess it "happened" to him in his head but still seemed like a cheap twist to me

Fact.

I liked this episode.
It's the episodes with happy endings that I can't stand.
The beta who played alpha Kirk in his private game should've had the last laugh.

I sure hope you don't mean the pilot episode

>when they turn into bubbles and float into the sky but you realize it's just a few lines of code

Don't worry. A game company like that would quickly get wind of some rogue NPCs outsmarting players, assume it was some kind of exploit brought about in the new patch and quickly delete them.

I want a USS Callister spinoff desu.

>spinoff
You want to see those fucks get a happy ending?
I wouldn't mind a "whodunnit" series where someone virtually kidnaps people to put in the game and fuck/fuck with them (with a custom avatar to hide their identity)

that's you

>You want to see those fucks get a happy ending?
Not necessarily, I just like the concept of AI being created out of DNA trying to make sense of a videogame world it knows isn't real. They can scrap the Black Mirror characters for all I care, I just want some AI kino.

When Netflix took over, retard

>make virtual copy of someone
>have them wake up out of cryo ingame
>tell them they were put in cryo to save them from a disease and amnesia is normal
>they now take the place of npcs in your game
Could be kino maybe.

Because it's progressive and they're apologizing for having too many men in the first 3 seasons.

WOT IF PARLIMENT WAS A COMPUTAH

As always, FPBP. The minute my soy boy brother excitedly recommended this to me to watch, I knew - and saw with my own eyes - it was a normie special.

will anything ever surpass white christmas on television?

Incorrect. I am not people.

Metalhead is great. Fuck impressionable people with their "muh social midia dark twist"

OY WOT IF GUD THING WAS ACSCHULLY BAD THING?!

You are just running from a debate after being proved wrong.

People don't like Metalhead because it's humans being BTFO by machines that we can barely fight.
People don't like to face the idea that that might be where we're headed.

Beat me to it. It was never anything but kosher liberal shit.

The problem with metalhead is it had nothing else happening in the episode. The theme of the show is people turning great technological developments to shit/horror via monetization schemes. There's literally nothing of that it metalhead. Its just small autonomous robot killing people. Which is more than a little ridiculous considering the robot is about the size of a football.

First post is best post.

>complaining that robot is small
Are you retarded?