When are you getting a job in the industry just so you can make your waifu relationship canon, Sup Forums?

When are you getting a job in the industry just so you can make your waifu relationship canon, Sup Forums?

Right after you kill yourself.

Based desu

They don't make Darkstalkers cartoons anymore.

And I'm not a member of the (((tribe)))

so never? too bad

How did the various tumbrinas feel about first finding this all out from a screencap on Sup Forums?

What's his name again?

why would they care where the screencap came from

SHAKEZULA

THE MIKE RULAH

There was one girl on twitter who said something about how she hated that the source came from Sup Forums, but they get work done so she has no choice. It was posted in the thread the other day.

Jake "I'm in heaven when she's seven" Goldman
Jake "Eat shit user, my waifu's canon" Goldman
Jake "Ravioli ravioli cum in the ginger loli" Goldman
Jake "When they start twerking I get to jerking" Goldman
Jake "Time to give this five year old girl a whirl" Goldman

Jake "Kindergarten Snake" Goldman

Imagine the shitfest that would have happened had this been years ago.

Or on an actually good show.

THE OLD SCHOOLAH

Why would it have had a bigger impact a year ago?
living de dream

You wouldn't even be know about this without the internet.

Wasn't he responsible for the twerking episode?

That makes it seem like less than a "We are out of touch" and more of "One of our writers gets sexual gratification from this" which is incredibly fucked

I don't know, I'm about to fall over from needing to sleep.

I feel like this is the right timing for maximum impact. Tumblr and outrage culture were less of a thing years ago.

Wait, I was away for a week, who is this man and what happened?

Until she's pregnant, he isn't on Marv Wolfman's level.

>We can't have Miss Bellum around anymore because it would send the wrong message
>But we can totally draw all this beefcake with one of our writers self-inserts and Blossom.
>What do you mean we're getting canceled?

Somebody who worked on the show said he didn't design the character, other people did cause they thought it'd be funny. But it's much more exciting to think that some guy self-inserted himself in a cartoon to be the love interest of a little girl so everyone will ignore this.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if this is what pulls the show off the air

We're problematic

>Somebody who worked on the show said he didn't design the character, other people did cause they thought it'd be funny.
Sometimes. a lack of tact could bring the best laughs.

Because it's tumblr and they're a pack of gibbering retards.

What makes you think what that guy said is true and not what's right in front of your eyes?

This is disgusting, everyone knows the one for Blossom is AAAKUUUU

>Wife divorces me, leaves with teenage daughter
>Self-insert myself into Teen Titans, have my 40-yr old self seduce teenage Donna Troy.
>Marry her, she has my baby.
>I divorce HER, that'll show the bitch!

A story arc so creepy and misogynistic even John Byrne worked to wipe it out.

We need fanart of Aku getting pissed at Jake

I dont know, I think trust someone who worked on the show more than I trust Sup Forums.

>haha, it's just a joke, haha.
>isn't it funny that i'm dating a 5 year old? Such a great joke!
I need more comedy like this, it's too funny. When's the next cartoon that has a relationship between a toddler and an adult? Just because it's funny, haha.

That's Len Wein you silly fuck.

Jake "Sugar, spice, underage pussy like a vice" Goldman

Haha, that is a good joke! Hey, I wonder what it would look like if they did sexy times... LOL! Someone should make a picture of that... just for kicks! Hahaha

We all found out that one of the head writers of the new PPG self-inserts himself as Blossom's boyfriend. Other moments (the writer wiping sweat off his face when discussing Blossom's character, a scene where Blossom goes to a food truck called "Jake's Noodz") have furthered that observation into memery.

some user just drew art of aku fucking blossom in front of jake

wait, has this actually been confirmed? what screencap? i thought you guys were just shitposting about him being a pedo.

Nigga I need a link to that shit

It has been confirmed to the satisfaction of anyone who is not literally mentally handicapped, yes. What do you need a confession?

You forgot your trip, Boco.

What was mysoginistic about it?
Sounds more interesting than the PPG thing.

Not him, and different 'stalkerette.

Sounds like this man should be Sup Forums's hero.

Jake "8 is too late" Goldman

This has 100% already happened a few times before, we just never found out about it.
I mean it kinda did in Gravity Falls.

Aku shippers KEKED!

>grow up on the power puff girls
>always had a crush on Blossom
>years later grow past it and somehow become a part of the reboot
>decide it'd be funny if you put yourself as a kid again in the show to date your childhood crush
>people now think you're a pedophile

One of my apartment-mates browses tumblr and Sup Forums caps come up in his feed all the time. I don't think most of them care.

sounds just like Sup Forums to me

If he were more subtle about it and the show wasn't terrible we probably wouldn't care. Tumblr definitely would though.

But he didn't even design the character.

proudcuck.jpg

if he was a hero he'd use the power of hypercrisis to make his waifu real and marry her like Paul Dini did with Zatanna

>ask for proof of serious accusation because i actually don't know what's going on, and admit it
>get meme shitposting ad hominen dramabait response from an probably underage faggot

k lol. when did this place turn into tumblr?

Let's not pretend it was a joke and he wasn't fapping to the idea of his self-insert dicking Blossom. I do agree it shouldn't be considered pedophilia if he was into her as a kid.

He doesn't look like the usual PPG kids in those images.

What exactly would you consider proof? You're a little retard.

Has Jake "If her age is on the clock she's ready for the cock" Goldman responded to all of this?

Look at that scnozz.

once again, i asked twice for a simple explanation, but apparently you can't read. you're weirdly defensive and angry about inquiries, user. you're probably fat. fat people get angry and irrational over nothing and have poor reading comprehension skills for anything that isn't a dollar menu, so i can see why my questions confused and frightened you.

You know, I feel bad for this guy. Sure, it was super weird inserting himself as the fantasy of a literal 5 year old, but let's face it, half of you fuckers have had similar thoughts, so he's not exactly alone in his fetishes.

But because he got put in a position of creative power and he didn't have the foresight to realise such a decision was a bad idea, he's now going to be haunted by it for the rest of his life.

what did he mean by this

Okay kid.

People in here aren't mad that he did it, they're mad that they themselves aren't able to do it.

seems i hit a nerve. at least ice cream will never hurt you, right, buddy? oh well, at least i learned that this whole thing is just Sup Forums shitposting, as usual. i was hoping ppg would finally get cancelled, but i guess we're stuck with it.

>half of you fuckers have had similar thoughts
speak for yourself motherfucker. I've never in my whole life thought about doing garbage like that

I'm upset that he apparently cared for Blossom but tainted her with a horrendous reboot.

Most of us have enough self-awareness that that shit is autistic as fuck and should never happen outside of fan fiction.

We're like a Maverick detective. Sure he rest of the department hates us but WE GET RESULTS GODDAMMIT!!

Jake "No sex without Chemical X" Goldman
Jake "Beat it Rough to Powerpuff" Goldman

NOW OUT OF MY SIGHT OR I'LL HAVE YOUR BADGE!

It's weird. I basically already had something similar kinda happen to me except my waifu is from a video game.
[spoilers]My waifu was Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening and I liked her because she wears a mask and has an even temperament. In Fire Emblem Echoes they introduced someone with literally the same name as me and who acts just like me but also wears a mask and serves a similar role as her. Obviously they can't be together since they're from different games but I wouldn't be surprised if people started shipping them together down the line.[/spoiler]

Yes he writes most of the episodes

>Jake's Noodz

Wait wat

I'd rather show up as an occasional reoccurring background character the main characters say hello to everyone once in a while, can't imagine going borderline Chris-Chan and just putting myself with a waifu.

Is this for real? Or just some misunderstanding exaggerated? It can't be for real

Fucking hibernians only help themselves ,case in point :(((MacCracken)))

YOU WANNA TRIP

Have you ever wondered what Blossom's eggs smell like haha

Sure he didnt jake

What a retarded mess
>>"creator"
>trying to capitalize on what's slowly becoming "twitter news"
>muh creepy age gap
The issue is that self inserting of any kind is retarded to some degree, this just happens to be overly dumb, just like the rest of this god forsaken cast and crew. Quit blowing shit out of proportion, it was funny to watch the show trainwreck itself but "omg creepy pedophile i literally can't even right now" threads just show how much tumblr has came in here, targeting the wrong aspects of this shit.

what the fuck is this gay shit nigga

Could be worse. It could've been a non humanoid

i want to hate him, but hes breddy gud

You seem to have misunderstood. The question was "What the fuck is this gay ass shit nigga?" As in "What the fuck am I looking at?" with the implication that the poster was both confused and angry at said image. They were not inviting you to post more. In fact I believe they were rather asking you where these abominations came from in the hopes they could somehow be purged from the earth.

I'LL BRING IT TO YA

Jake "Huge fucking pedophile" Goldmember

>The issue is that self inserting of any kind is retarded
T. Pleb who never heard that the best stories contain a tiny bit of the author's experiences.

It's mostly because we want the show canceled.

>Tara Strong literally whores herself out to people working in the animation and video game industry.
>I chose the military as a career path

Fuck.

ya-nasty-teacup.tumblr.com/post/161263184154/

HAHAHAHAHAH

TEACUP YOU MADWOMAN

>when I think about mai waifu

Now send it to him.

Would you self-insert your cameo into a show you worked on?