What’s her acceptance speech gonna be like?

What’s her acceptance speech gonna be like?

I'M INNOCENT I TELLS YA

Sexism, blah blah, racism, blah blah, era of Trump, blah blah, #MeToo ... standing ovation

I know nothing about this woman, but just looking at her face, I can tell you that she's a major cunt.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE MALES

Fake crying, #metoo, muh empowerment, Trump, heavy sighing, pause for applause, rinse, repeat

Complete silence on all things Weinstein.

If we don't bring in a bunch of inbred Muslims all we will have is UFC

>WOMEN POWER
>oh by the way I was totally unaware of weinstein

Acceptance of what? She won't win

She is unironically overrated and doesn't deserve the award.

we should make a bingo card

Last year she was awards the Cecil B. DeMille award. This year she was kicked in the cunt by Rose MacGowan. HAW!!!!!!!!!

>I wouldn't be here today if I had not gotten down on my knees and sucked a tremendous amount of cock. Really gobbled dick and choked on wood. I would also not be here if I hadn't shut my trap about all those dicks I sucked, and encouraged other women to do the same. I am thankful for this opportunity to be presented with such a prestigeous award, which is the true indicator that you've slurped many miles of meat in your days. Thank you.

HURR DURR DRUMPF

>le this movie is more relevant than ever meme speech

>demonizes perverts
>gives standing ovation for Roman Polanski

something powerful, something stronk

wasn't she a friend of Harvey Weinstein and made some positive speeches about him in the past?

She's too impressed with herself to try this, but if she just went up and said "thank you" and left, MSM would lose their shit over how "powerful" the unspoken message was

Something about being a womyn & privileges. Like Myrle Streep is the last person to be talking about anything with her 100 award trophies.

Enjoy

crap fixed it

Yes but don't you understand, he has now raped her reputation and he must pay dearly for it.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd go ahead and do shots each time she hits one

Non-existant. She won't win.

>Hates the #metoo movement
>"B-b-but secret elite pedophile pizza ring is super real!!!"

She's gonna give some fuck drummmff speech while neglecting the fact that Hollywood is rife with rapes and assaults right fucking now and she harms aided and abetted them. It's a shame mudslime terror attacks are 9/10 times some form of psyop because the real, true muslims should be bombing the shit out of the decadent Hollywood culture they claim to despise

must have been hard trying to figure out whether to hide or not. but nobody will really fuck with her because they're all phonies.

wrong, she's not gonna win. At least pretend to know something about movies before posting here.

The GGs are going to be an absolute clusterfuck of unwatchability