Why do people still think Batman can take on Wonder Woman?

Why do people still think Batman can take on Wonder Woman?

They do?

That's kind of hot.

Same reason they think he can take on Supes.

You know how batman fans will give that bullshit on Batman's prep time with taking on everyone?

I had an argument with that same person today

Oh there's a lot of delusional Batfags, my friend

I've literally never heard anyone say that.

However I do hate when people act like Diana is like the ultimate warrior or some shit. The only martial arts she knows are Amazon wrestling and sword-fighting, and she was never in a real fight before she left the island.

But that's all part of the trend of turning Diana and the Amazons into Spartans.

I remember JL:Doom... If batman is smart he can win the JL..
If he is not prepared for them, like Injustice Batman.. With allies he can win or lose against them..

I don't know about wonder woman but batman could take on superman

>implying Batman couldn't take on WW

OP's pic is a poor example, Batman didn't want to hurt Diana and he was after someone else, which WW had to protect.

If it was a full on fight, Batman would win

...All Diana needed to do was snap Bruce's neck and the fight's over, are you shitting me?

Unh... one of the most consistent thing in the Batman and Wonder Woman dynamic is that Batman, for whatever reason, doesn't like to engage Wonder Woman. Sometimes it's because they want to push the whole "goddess without weakness" thing, sometimes is because they want to push "he respect her warrior expertise and know he wouldn't win", sometimes is "he luevs her boo hoo".

So i don't know why people would believe that when they've never fought in anything ever.

Batman doesn't even think he can take on Wonder Woman in a fight. He said she's better than him at fighting even without powers. His only plan for beating her is calling Clark to punch her shit in.
This

Pretty sure you're being baited.

>a woman
>beating Batman
You can't be fucking serious.

So Batman is pretty much a bitch, when it comes to WW?

I think i lost some respect for him

Lady Shiva routinely trounces Batman

Dude, Diana WEARS the pants when it comes towards anything involving Bruce

That's pretty much the whole bases of the Batman and Wonder Woman friendship or whatever else ship. Batman's always shown as her bitch.

Holy shit, I think I'm losing respect for Batman too.

Jesus christ

He's just a dude with a plan, which can work when you can find your opponent's kryptonite, but here there's no hole in her abilities for him to exploit.

Why is this hot to me? The idea of WW just making Batman as her bitch

This picture raises questions. What events would transpire for Wonder Woman to have Batman in a triangle choke? My understanding is that she could snap him like a twig, so conventional grappling probably wouldn't happen.

>His only plan for beating her is calling Clark to punch her shit in.

That's only in the Nu52 where they wanted to show Wonder Woman as the most powerful loose-cannon in the world, thus necessitating Superman to act as her watchdog.

In everything else his plan is to literally talk her down because for some reason they have some sort of understanding or whatever. It's fucking stupid.

>So Batman is pretty much a bitch, when it comes to WW?

These days, yes. In the old days he could throw a Batarang with some rope attached to it to tie her up and win instantly.

She's just subduing him.

Her strength means she can hurt him but Batman is an expert martial artist so could still throw Diana around and be a pain in the ass.

They're probably just sparring, or more accurately she's training him. In the asrt of cunilingus.

So could you guys recommend some comics where Wonder Woman beats Batman's ass badly/makes him as her bitch in certain situations?

I think I'm gaining a new fetish on this

Aren't the contigency plans also in case they get mind controlled?
Stupid indeed.

That's a shoddy way to do bondage.

Why lose respect for the character? It's the retarded authors' fault. People have disrespected Batman for years.

It's much worse, man. Wonder Woman making Batman kiss her boot in Hikiteia is the least pussywiped Batman has act towards her. There are instances of her telling him to shut up or calling him out in front of other characters and him doing it without a peep. Fuck, she once slapped him and drew blood, and he didn't do anything.

is there any dick or cunt that wondy hasnt taken in the history of DC?

She literally never slept with anyone canonically until New 52 Superman.

What if the Batarang lodges itself in her mouth?

Why are you guys so surprised? This a guy that has his ass handed to him by his own sidekicks.

Fuck off Bendis

Wonder Woman: Hikiteia.

That looks like she's doing it because it's dangerous to pick it up.

Yeah. There was an excuse of the lasso, but that is still dumb because that thing is inconsistent as fuck and she could be mind-controlled and not her lasso with her to shield her from the mind-control.

>he doesnt know

She shouldn't sleep with anyone except Steve Trevor after they get married. Heroes should remain pure.

You know WW isn't invulnerable right? Technically, it would be easier than taking on Supers as he wouldn't need kryptonite.
Superman just jobs hard against Batman.

Wonderwoman is the daughter of zeus, is one of the strongest beings on the planet, and actually has the will to kill when necessary. Her creation was partially inspired by bdsm dominatrices. It's not like there's nothing to support the dynamic. Maybe batgod likes a change of pace in his private life.

>Batman has to point out he's an atheist after all the shit he's seen, including divinely powered items like Diana's lasso
Perfectly logical.

>Diana can recognize child blood by scent
That's fucking creepy.

Who wrote that shit?

So is wonder woman invulnerable to bullets, and piercing weapons now? The no contingency plan except superman thing kind of falls apart if she isn't.

She always fucks Superman, though, specially in Elseworlds, where she also gets impregnated by him. That's like her sole purpose when paired with him. They always hammer the baby angle.

>Wonderwoman is the daughter of zeus
MADE FROM CLAY

Which is weird to me. What is it some sort of Übermensch/powerlevel faggotry?

>The man isn't being the alpha that he should be lol no respect.
Careful boys, your insecurity might be showing there.

In Nu52, where she was a demigoddess daughter of Zeus, she was invulnerable and thus Batman contingency for her was to use Superman, who's stronger than her, to stop her.

In everything else she where she's a normal human born from clay and granted super-powers by her gods as blessings, she is vulnerable to bullets and such and Batman contingency for her is a heart-to-heart talk because i don't know.

Wondy's greatest goal in life is to raise a strong willed, neck-snapping warrior that will replace weaklings heroes like batman, and superman.

Batman you literally have met The Spectre, a divine agent of god. How the fuck are you an atheist?

Defeated with one punch in Public Enemies. Batman defeats her in Arkham Origins. And the only time which LoA was actually dangerous in recent memory was when it changed its name to Leviathan, which Lady Shiva didn't have much to do with. She sucks.

This triggers me about comics. If some smart character meets ANYTHING magic or spiritual he has to say he doesn't believe in it, besides it clearly being real, in his face, and it's like the hundredth time he's faced the supernatural.

Logic, ain't gotta explain shit.

>What is it some sort of Übermensch/powerlevel faggotry?

Unh... yes? That's the sole purpose of the pairing. Why else pair Superman and Wonder Woman, the most iconic and powerful super-heroes in the company? If the constant theme of baby making isn't clue enough, the god complex Superman and Wonder Woman adopt when paired together or the whole "we're equals, so that means we should fuck" attitude should be enough.

It can be done humorously but yeah usually it's just some dumb fedora tipping.
Although some geniuses "not believing" in magic is also somewhat of a handwave as to why they don't learn it (which in reality is because you don't want all your heroes to have the same schtick).

It's illogical part of the time but also makes sense sometimes too.

Like League of One revolved around entirely around a prophecy which Bruce correctly deduced as bullshit, yet he also denies the existence of all the mystical stuff while doing shit like taking a dryad hostage.

I'm fairly casual to DC desu, so I think I've only read it in Kingdom Come, where it maybe sort of makes sense thematically (but still feels like powerlevel faggotry a bit).

Much like how Wonder Woman is used to make Superman look more manly, heroic and sympathetic, Batman is used to make Wonder Woman look more empowered, heroic and sympathetic.

It always has been that way.

People see through Mysterio's bullshit that doesn't mean they believe Dr. Strange is also all smokes and mirrors. You can have bullshit prophecies in a world where real propecies exist. Skepticism isn't blind conviction.

>movies and video games
Great evidence.

>but still feels like powerlevel faggotry a bit)

It totally is. It's all about power worship, including the unpleasant racial connotations there. For example a consistent thing is that their children are always shown to be the most powerful beings ever because of their father superior genetics. Never mind that Wonder Woman's powers are usually magical blessings and thus shouldn't be hereditary.

Public Enemies came from the pages of Superman/Batman, it wasn't turned into an animated movie until years later. And Leviathan is part of Grant Morrison's run on Batman comics, nothing to do with movies or video games. Heh! Better luck next time, kiddo! *turns and walks away laughing*

>Ah. that explains the near severing of my atheistic hand. Perfectly logical.

>insane batman preper post here

>No, that batman noting how he already had the problem under control. One hand is religious the other is not, this allows him to pick up or use all types of magical items a not get hurt.

>Dude's a master planner, you think he wouldn't plan for something like that?

JLA had great banter.

>Batman's plan for stopping wonder woman is asking Clark for help
How would wondie stop this master plan?

Believing you can pass strong genes to your children isn't exactly racism. Since, you know, it's not about race in any way.

It's more about them being equals like none other thanks to their innate superiority in relation to others and thus that necessitating their joining in order to pump out a new master race.

By beating Clark's face in, he may have an edge in speed, toughness, and strength, but that can be counteracted with magical weaponry to deal with his toughness, and actually knowing how to fight, rather than being a brawler, covers for the rest.

I guess

One would think that given her powers are magically granted he could just force conditions where the magic contract is null, thus taking away her powers. He has done it with other magic users. She would still be a tough fighter but nothing batman couldn't handle.

Also she has been taken down multiple times by villains using knockout gas pellets. I think Batman might have some of those somewhere.

Batman has never had a clean victory over Superman in the comics.

Her powers are gifts from the gods, so unless he goes and personally convinces each god to take them away, that's not gonna happen.

Batman would never rob her of her powers even if he could, though.

He beat her offscreen in red son

>Wondefags actually believe she can beat Superman

If she can lasso or hogtie him, he's toast.

why is it batman (and by extension the batfamily) gets a pass for pulling off prep time bullshit but if anyone else does it, they're god/villain mode sue?

So he doesn't even need to wear his Batman costume for this, is what your saying?

Because Bruce Wayne has traveled all over negotiating impossible deals before. This will be another tedious business trip for him.

Bruce would never rob Diana of her powers. He sees her as the hope for a better tomorrow, much like he sees Clark as the symbol of heroism.

I like to imagine that Bruce has 2 definitions for "god"

One is the term everyone knows about and bases their religion on. An almighty entity that created everything and can do everything he wants anytime he wants.

The other is more logical. "God" could just be another race of aliens. There's thousands of alien races that have all sorts of weird abilities, including giving powers to other beings(Oa and the lanterns).

When batman says he's an atheist, he's saying he doesnt believe in faith and that gods are just another bunch of people he hasnt made contingency plans for.

Supes actually has a weakness that Batman can exploit.

>she was never in a real fight before she left
I'm pretty sure the Amazons had some kind of combat sport going on for entertainment/training/blowing off steam

A sparring match

Snyder Batman beat Wonder Woman the first issue of endgame with some special inverse of the lasso he also came up with a plan for her in Tower of Babel so yeah id say two separate occasions vs the one occasion gives Batman the win

Fuck off Steve

His plans are always for her to not fight. He always trap her in an illusion.

What a fuckboy.

>Arkham Origins
using shitty video games as evidence, whew

Who even says this? Wonder Woman ain't got no Kryptonite, Batman would need to call in Supes or some other Kryptonian to handle her. Unless if we count to old comics which gave her arbitrary 1 off things like Aphrodite's law

Tower of Babel, bitches.

except in endgame he does beat her in a straight up fight she was drugged by the Joker and he straight beats her ass and she was trying

Endgame he trapped her with a bullshit magical lasso named Bind of Veils that trapped her in an illusion.

Yeah thats still a win

IMAGINE IF YOU GOT A BONER IN THAT SITUATION
HAHAHA

That's a little bitch move.

Even when the JL had to test Wonder Woman he asked Superman to shoot her in his place because he didn't had the heart to do it.