X-Men in future Marvel video games

Now that the X-Men are playable in Marvel Future Fight, the first time they've been in a new videogame since 2014, does this mean there's no more embargo on them and we'll be seeing them in other games like Marvel vs Capcom?

I hope they put them in Avengers Academy. They've teased them enough.

but the roster of MvC was leaked as much to say no Xmen and only 4 non MCU characters

>Believing leaks

I wonder what was the thinking behind all retro costumes (but no classic X-Men logo WTF), even Storm's Greg Land costume is like 8 years old.

and this is something across all the new X-Men merchandise.

The thinking is that these costumes are iconic and nostalgic for people that grew up watching the 90s X-Men cartoon, simple as that. Casuals are much more familiar with these designs than modern comic designs.

There was never an embargo, Only Marvel Entertainment claimed this while everyone else they made games with or were associated with merch said Marvel was the one that told them not to include X-Men and the F4.

Why did they put Phoenix with her name and not as Subject? Phoenix is her code name and Jean Grey is her real name. Wolverine is his code name, his real name is James, his nickname/alias is Logan. Phoenix is not Jean's nickname.

DUDE 90's LMAO

>This thread again

Take it to /vg faggot, nobody cares

Marvel Puzzle Quest is better anyway. We just got 5 star Mythic level Doctor Octopus.

It's by the guy who leaked the existance of the game months prior. He's legit.

how the fuck is cyclops not got a higher power level than beast?

Wait, why is Wolverine Beta?

I thought Betas are those who have some sort of handicap with their powers (Cyclops not being able to control his beam, Beast being blue), but if you remove Wolverine's regeneration he's just a canuck hairy manlet and no one would know he has claws unless he shows them.

The Alpha/Beta/Gamma classifications of mutants have never been very consistently used

It's retarded, why even have that.

Fuck'em, my levels are canon, fight me:

Cyke: Beta
Storm: Omega (she controls fucking weather with her fucking chromosomes)
Rogue: Beta (can't touch people, going my MFF version)
Beast: Beta
Wolverine: Alpha
Jean: Omega

This. These terms vary in use from run to run, wish they would keep them consistent.

Anybody else think that 90's Jim Lee Beast, is the best drawn Beast?

Because Future Fight can sell new/alternate costumes that way.

Isn't it just the same design as Classic Avengers Beast?

Storm's alpha

Because those terms never made sense and can't be applied consistently across all mutants

How is a physical mutation like Beast's a handicap? Fucker has increased strength, speed, agility, dexterity. How would making him look human make him more powerful?

Take Blink for example. She's got pink skin but her teleportation abilities are strong enough to fuck up King Hyperion.

>all males betas
>all females alpha or omega
Fuck feminism. I'm sure cyclops and wolverine are alpha.

To bad next event is parallel universe versions of characters like Longbow, Noir Thor and Cap 2099...who isn't even the female one.

Cylok is alpha, and wolverine might be beta, but still beat the shit out of cyclops regardless of it, because his own merits.

Rogue shouldnt even have a level because the nature of it.

Storm and beast are fine.

>Rogue shouldnt even have a level because the nature of it.
She presumably has her flying brick powerset in this game.

its actually pretty mysognisitic. its saying only the absolute strongest of female mutants are worth including, while men can get away with being a beta

They can only be dlc but not allowed in the base game

I'm sure Magneto will be Alpha or Omega

I'd believe it but after all the flip flopping we've heard from him I'm giving up.

Did that game get any better? I stopped 6-7 months ago after playing since launch.

When the power scales are only Beta, Alpha, and Omega, then you're going to have a fairly broad net for each scale.