Captain America

So where was Captain AMERICA when Missouri was being turned into a blob of blue goo Sup Forums?

That's right USA's greatest 'hero' was hanging out with niggers in Wakanda.

#Starkwasright
#NotmyCap

The transition states the years going from 1980 to 34 years later, so Guardians 2 takes place in 2014, during The Winter Soldier you retard.

I wonder why nobody has mentioned the giant blob disaster. You'd think that would have come up, or at least Strange would have done something.

> remember that thing that solved itself

The blob appeared then disappeared.

But it's kind of dickish of Gunn to keep his GotG in its own territory, then shive shit into the rest of the MCU which undermines everyone else.

>niggers

Wew lad

I dunno, I figure at least Ross would be trying to blame the Avengers for it.

>shit happens in the middle of nowhere
>neither Cap or Tony knew about it cuz they were too busy hate fucking each other
>problem solved itself

nobody cares

The Avengers are a tool

Finding shit like that seed thing is SHIELD's job. Where the fuck were they?

Busy being hydra

How can anyone blame the Avengers for New York?

Due to their actions less people died in the invasion than die in an average New York day.

Not to mention the council was going to nuke the place and was only stopped by the actions of the Avengers.

Cap is one man and a fugitive who was out of the country

Stark has all the tech in the world and prides himself about it and about being a future and yet he couldn't prevent this shit.

Instead I bet that fucker will probably be inspired to make another killer AI from that event because it triggered his PTSD.

How many times does Captain America have to save the country from government corruption until people listen to him?

He isn't even a real Captain, fuck him

>because it triggered his PTSD.
That is near-literally the impetus for everything Tony Stark has ever done as Iron Man.

But the thing is these decisions he makes to assuage his own guilt are reactionary and in the end he turns around and does the opposite as soon as he changes his mind.

Like following the registration act, he only did it because some random bitch waved her dead kid in the face, but as soon as the act became inconvenient to him personally (this is after he attacked and incarcerated multiple of his friends in its name who were trying to stop a villain) he skipped out on it to do what he wanted.

Strange couldn't have done something, because Strange wasn't even a Sorcerer yet in 2014

Then why didn't The Ancient One do something?

>Policy provides for each missing or captured officer/enlisted member to be considered for promotion to the next higher grade when they are eligible.

That would make him, like a Corporal at best.

In doing nothing, she did something. She knew the problem Didn't need her attention

A fucking celestial tried to eat her planet. Preventing things like that is her entire fucking job.

Krugarr probably told her to stay out of his business

No, he was promoted to Captain before the end of WW2.

Bergdhal got sgt

fucking nepotism

your mother is nepotism

It's true, I only got my job pimping for Big E because my mom worked for him

You too? Small world

I'm sure as Hydra and SHIELD popped off shots some of the bigger guns came to bear, especially after Ward and them raided the vaults.