I believe it's 8

So now?

8:30 actually

hitting play now
its out

Why haven't you dropped this show yet?

Who cares? It's shit.

>Star Trek: Discovery
nothing else is currently on wtf is their to watch tonight i already watch everything out rewatch the sopronos for the 4th time of watch this

Meme aficionados

So, mirror universe, or some completely new unexpected shit like the spore drive?

Torrent us up!

Die

they in another unverise with a terran empire Human Only federation wiping out all of the other races in the galaxy this is the star trek i want to see that this STD dogshit i want

Hopefully mega bro is back.

>Terran Empire
>Globe is a picture of the Americas
Can tell an amerimutt made this

This was a fun episode.

this alternate universe sounds more fucking interesting then the STD universe with the bullshit prime directive

>Long live the empire

confirmed

>nothing else is currently on wtf is their to watch tonight

Golden Globes

Kino episode

cancel STD and start over in this universe Federation GIVE US A FUCKING STAR SHIP TROOPERS TYPE STAR TREK

Where can I watch this? No cable Canuck here

xenophobia humans fighting klingon and Vulcans i want to watch star trek in this universe

> put on adblock

WTF just so ?

> another fag bite the dust

>Being so fucking new that the Terran Empire and the Mirror Universe sound like neat new concepts
Amazing.
Now I understand why people were watching this dogshit. You just didn't know any better. You haven't seen what Star Trek can be. What it should be.

Here's the 1080p Amazon rip:

mega.nz/#!UnhTDL6a!cAfr7loKApSF2y-hhx-Iyw_XRLJt2EmuXnmtKlaoOOg

im really sick of the everyone we dont like are nazis shit from star wars to star ship troppers its 2018 get over it and find something new

>being this new

I think it is great that no one gives a fuck.

No comments or message boards anywhere on the internet is full of excited people about this shit show.

so this making humans into klingon shit has that been done before

this show is gay up my ass fruit cake niggerxz

You know the show is already struggling when they have pulled this fan favorite card so soon.

Klingons have never been a Nazi stand-in.

Aside from the doctor x scientist thing it isn't that bad.

>Star Trek: Discovery
It's STD

Any terran empire would of been formed from the USA owning the rest of the world post WWIII. Why?

>Because USA invented warp flight.
>USA had first contact with Vulcans
>USA killed Vulcans and took their ship
>USA used Vulcan tech to rule the world
>They then spread to the stars with a human first purge the xenos attitude.

the thing what the female Klingon did to the man she captured she turning him into a Klingon did they do that before on star trek

>Golden Globes
Please no. I don't want to hear about drump and muh feels and bad touchies.

People don't watch movies and tv for that shit. They do it to unwind from stressfull days and to have fun.

>Burnham shoots a Klingon
>turns to the camera and says "Fuck Drumpf"

What did they mean by this?

Sort of. They have had episodes where they used gene therapy/magic hyposprays to change someones look into that of some other alien race.

There has also been episodes about mind control and or indoctrination and having people spy for the enemy without even knowing they were doing it because it was all subconscious and such.

bunch of millionaires suck off each other no thanks

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the insignia started with the entire globe but then was later changed to just have the Western hemisphere.

the logo shows where the human emperor lives

woah

new episode streaming at brettygood once the globes end

He may pork her Rus.

>her

TERRAN EMPIRE TILLY A CUTE!!!1

>"They're and oppressive, racist, xenophobic culture"

YAAAAS QUEEN but why didnt they throw in "misogynistic, transphobic, islamaphobic, homophobic, and pedophobic"? This is NOT diversity

Ok, thats it. They did it. Everything about DISCO is wrong. Now they've finally managed to turn it in to Star Wars.

>Federation is nazis with faceless emperor
>cheap looking costumes (plastic chest plate armor)
>boring lovestory with zero impact on anybody
>torturing chambers

Theres nothing trek about this anymore. The forcefields need to be fucking visible so the normie drone would understand. Beds in sickbay are fucking short so patients' legs hang from it. Shuttle has comical robotic arms like in GotG. Huh? How about using tractor beam and/or teleportation? It's got so stupid it's highest point is making the dumb fattie (who has no business being in Starfleet in the first place) coldblooded and fearless captainf from the evil parallel universe. This shit is officially worse than Orville. Fuck you CBS.

What does she mean by this?

>DISCO

What? Why do you fags keep making up names for STD?

The racist bit didn't make sense. That was never there before. Only xenophobic. Hell Yoshi or whatever her name was became emperor of earth and she was asian.

Prediction: Season finale, Ramming speed at warp.

Actually not a bad episode. I mean it's not great, but better than the first 9 episodes

the hilarious truth. I looked on plebbit treck to see if even the soy faggots like this shit, and it was a fucking ghost town.

>Federation is nazis with faceless emperor
>torturing chambers
Both literally from ToS

They could have meant "racist" against alien species except that's exactly what xenophobic would mean in this context. Maybe they thought xenophobic was too big a word for the idiots watching to comprehend, so they added in racist to drive home the point that the Terran Empire = Bad Guys.

>going to reddit
You don't belong here

I'm halfway through this episode. Does anyone else think it's weird that we might get opposite versions of our characters, when we've only had 8 episodes to know them?

Normally yes, but the only character i like is the captain. Everyone else sucks

>we hardly even know them why if i was Micheal i would stay in that universe she become

the captain of the other ship by the end of the episode she is a fucking prisoner back in the normal universe on a new fucking ship where noone really like her in a universe where noone care for her why not stay in that fucking unverise where your are a hero fucking caption fuck meehh vulcan past

I don't really like anyone in the show, I'm not used to my Star Trek cast being 90% sociopaths. Gay doctor and gay engineer were the closest to likeable but now one is dead and the other is a freak.

Wait so why no DNA scans? Why did Lorca's desk tribble not come into play?

why can't they do a single wide angle bridge shot? they can only show 5ft of it at a time.

thank goodness the brig dosen't have a guard posted

Thank goodness there's only one medical officer

I officially hate the show now. I'm genuinely mad now, I nitpicked it yes but it now baits me to hate it.

The only thing that'll redeem it is if they cast Shatner as the emporer

TOS and ENT are garbage as well, not even Johnatan Frakes directing couldn't save this trash. They have to make trek show that continues where Voyager (and/or Nemesis) ended.

>SPACE AIDS

>The only thing that'll redeem it is if they cast Bakula as the emporer
Sorry, had to fix that for you.

>terran empire
>is all nazis

Fucking why. Why can't it be a normal empire with Humans first? Why does it have to be cartoon level villains?

he died in that episode though

>thank goodness the brig dosen't have a guard posted
>Thank goodness there's only one medical officer
Welcome to Star Trek faggot

HD stream where?

>Killing off Culber this quickly and unceremoniously
Feels bad. Tyler seems pretty fucked too. I don't know how long this show is expecting to run if it keeps killing off bridge crew.

Different universe.

www.cbs.com/all-access/

>first STD episode where i can't cleanse my palate with a new orrville episode
oh no

I checked that one and it wants me to sign up for $9.99 a month to watch mediocre Star Trek and CSI episodes

why does michelle murder regular people?

Just finished episode 10, at least we can still count on good ol' Johnny Frakes to deliver us a good episode. Too bad then rest of the season will be shit.

Also is anyone else terribly disappointed they decided to go mirror universe route? Since they were talking about multiple parallel universes it would have been cool to see something different, but hey, I guess just like with star wars and any other series theyve ruined, they literally can't be creative. Oh well.

Because of the current alt-right hate bullshit that doesn't actually exist but the mass media is determined to pound into everyone's heads is real.

You just know Phillipa georgchank is going to be the "empower(females)" for "ultimate twist"

Mirror Universe:

1) Burnham should be likeable, with flaws, and able to learn from others.
2) Lorca should be kind, philosophic, like a younger Picard.
3) Tilly should be thin. And she shouldn't have that hill on her forehead.
4) Science officer should never have escaped the predator on his home planet.

That would be an awesome mirror universe...how come they didn't go with that?

Also, did you notice how they had NO choice but to do a quick flashback so Burnham could explain WHO was the captain of the Shenzhou? Because we only saw him in the pilot...

The mirror universe in normal Trek works because we know the characters well enough to understand why the mirror character traits are either ironic, humorous, or insightful. This is just...shit. More and more shit

Thank god the Queen is dead.

Did anyone seriously not see this coming literally from the episode he was introduced, actually from before the show thanks to news articles and IMDb. You'd have to have been an idiot not to.

What bets are we taking here?

>Was Lorca from the mirror universe the whole time?
>Is Captian Georgoui the Emperor?
>What is happening with mr no chin klingon?
>is the gay doctor alright?
>is the shroom guy gonna turn all deus ex machina and save the day and """"die""""?

yes there are multiple episodes where the crux of the problem starts with a sick bay with no witnesses but the brig always has an officer in the room with the prisoners. I'll be the first to admit these are nit picky but jesus the rest of this show is an abortion of creativity, lifting every idea set piece and plot line from previous series having nothing of its own to contribute to the lexicon other than its behind the scene pandering

Also, did anyone else notice that the 'constitution class' Defiant in the diagram is not the constitution class that we know? The arms for the nacelles have bends in them.

Fuck these people. I know that it's due to rights holdings and they can't use the original design...but fuck...fuck them all.

Who cares? It's awful

His unofficial title is the big giant head

Captain chank is most definitely the emperor. The writer's aren't creative enough for anything else.

Maximum points for empress hoshi sato, or wait...did she die in that episode? I can't remember.

CBS television has all the rights for TOS. Paramount pictures has to the rights to make star trek movies which they licence those rights from CBS.

>probably but it looks like its gonna be a switcharoo with the mirror lorca not being a war mongering fucker
>probably
>If you mean ash hes gonna fuck michael, if you're talking about the lady klingon shes just gona get cucked
>gay doc is dead
>yes but they're all gonna die

Shroom guy is The Traveler

i thought the same thing when voyager put time travel shit in right off the bat.

There it is. Those fuckers. Why do they even bother? I'm sick of this shit. What the fuck is the point in having references if they're not going to be accurate. Now I'm really angry. This whole thing makes me so fucking angry and yet I can't stop watching it. Star Wars just did it again...and now this shit. I'm losing it man....I really just...can't hold it together.

Why? Because It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape pop