M'ASK YOUS SUMMIT, ALRIGHT FANS

M'ASK YOUS SUMMIT, ALRIGHT FANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFoKhknf_wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right Alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=bFoKhknf_wA

There are Punisher's alt-right fans?

just a jew jewing

wtf i love judaism now

>the Punisher's alt-right fans
???

>he couldn't tell he was a Jew from the earlobes

I think you'll find m'lady that to demean a woman's abilities is sexist. Next time don't list one thing twice in a list to sound smart.

You'll see, what I've done here is mansplain the issue to you.

You'll see, what I've done here is mansplain the mansplaining to you.

Punisher is right leaning, not alt-right. He has one political ideology: kill criminals without mercy. He doesn't care about race, borders or anything else. Just killing people.
>b-but he joined hydra!!
No! First off, Secret Empire should be ignored because Nick Spencer is literally a failed politician, nothing he writes should be taken seriously. The only good series he has ever written is Superior Foes, and that is a fact. Frank only joined Hydra because he was tricked by "Captain America". It simply doesn't count

He's the physical embodiment of the death penalty, he's not simply right leaning.

alt-right isnt a real thing

>kill criminals without mercy regardless of race

If that were real, 90% of people he killed would be black

>alt-right

Oh that thing that doesn't fucking exist and is some synthetic boogeyman created by the media?

This.

People who label others as alt-right are dumb and people who label themselves as alt-right are even dumber.

Living in your head rent free

Yeah if he wasted his time going after small time crooks and murderers. The cops can handle them.

Fake news, he really said, "Fuck (((them)))"

>created by the media
This is how the new far-right in the U.S. self-identify. This is what they asked the media to call them, this is what the media is calling them.

It is not the fault of anyone else that they're too delicate and triggered to be called what they actually are, which is "nazis."

Except in the show, where he lets a criminal go and kills his racist bullies in the very first episode.

>"nazis."
Why in quotations? The word wont hurt you or kill 6 million of your people if you actually say it yourself.

'm happy he said this. I always associated the punisher skull with self-emasculating, angry, passive aggressive white boys who think something as silly as wearing a skull is scary. it figures the alt-right would rally behind such a cucky "hero" of a character. I personally think he's a maximum soyboy; his wife and kid got murdered, so he goes on a murder spree? talk about getting cucked out of your life, like just find some other thot. 56% means asses are only 56% white and 44% right, it isn't hard to meet women in america. Of course, a soyboy with no wife and kids and a desire to murder for his lack of them would identify with this character. I feel sorry for Bernthal to have to be associated with these troglodytes.

Of course he would say that being a jew you retard.

Why would alt-right like a show with a punisher that only kills white people?

RICKKKKKKKKK HOW U GONNA PROTECT THEM

3/10 if not pasta

what about his communist fans?

>my political faction doesn't exist its just normal folks reacting to your politics
>hitler did nothing wrong btw read evola
drink bleach freaks

>Sup Forumstards can't understand a joke
No wonder they don't understand their president

Another show into the trash.

When will these narcissistic cunts stfu about politics?

*runs out of woods*
AYE TRUMP MASK YOU SUMTHIN
*runs back into woods*

ok what the fuck is the alt right?
cause lefties say its Sup Forums, and Sup Forums says they are faggots

A lot of the alt-right / poltards are quite literally neo-nazis. Not even exaggerating.
You guys say shit like "hang all niggers", "we must preserve the white race", and "day of the rope" and then complain when the media paints you in a negative way

>You guys
Dude all I said was why was he afraid of the word nazi

MASK YOU SUMTHIN TRUMP
*rub heads aggressively*
HOW YOU GON SURVIVE IF CONGRESS INDICTS YOU

She wasn't joking though, she was angry at her boss

People who use swastikas and say cuck

people who lick Trump's asshole

etc

Too bad his show is absolute garbage that completely disregards the source material that made the character popular in the first place. This is more like Homeland than The Punisher. It’s boring, it’s preachy, some of the fight scenes are very poorly choreographed, and it’s full of heavy handed political agenda that’s about as subtle as getting hit in the head by a brick. Be very wary of positive reviews, many of which seem to be repeating running themes from the Netflix marketing department. (“Jon is the Punisher”, “it’s a slow burn.” Etc) You ruined a great character Netflix. I will never trust you again.

And I bet that offends your feminine sensibilites

>People who use swastikas and say cuck
but that's Sup Forums and they call the AR controlled opposition
>people who lick Trump's asshole
but that's the_donald and they hate the alt right too, they call em nazis.

Does anyone self-identify as Alt right? I think Richard Spencer does but that's about it.

*walks towards you*
HILLARY IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN YOU TRUMP
*fucks lori*

Are you saying that we shouldn't preserve the white race?

Uhm, not my president, sweetheart

Because most of the Punisher fans are clearly libtatds.

We need another world war.

Sup Forums - Alt Right Pussies who cry about everything

>MUH ALT RIGHT

>my political faction.
Yes everybody who voted for trump or is against SJW is """"""""""""ALT-RIGHT"""""""""""""".

Like 50 million people.

>there is no such thing as the alt-right

Then why are you triggered?
Checkmate

Literally among the top memes of all time

>""""""""""""__"""""""""""""".
Back to Sup Forums.

J U D A I S M

U

D

A

I

S

M

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FUCKING

DROPPED

you can say all those things and still disassociate from the apt right label. I should embrace it because CNN says so. Eat shit nigger

>The media
is literally and unironically jews all out attacking white people across the board, day and night

FUCK THE JEWS

Why do they keep saying stupid shit. Stay apolitical you fucking cucks, Jesus Christ.

It's so easy to own the Nazis and shillbots posting on Sup Forums, but it's rare that they respond. Kudos to you. They're either feeling very exposed at the moment, or you're really get at fucking owning them. usually when I call them out they disappear.

Aaaah, snowflake is triggered

I don't understand who is he talking about?. Did some journo linked him a dumb twitter frostposter account praising the punisher and he got butthurt?.
I mean i don't see why would this show appeal to nazis when he doesn't go around killing minorities( Or does he?, i don't watch this stupid shit show).

So basically he is a upset that fans of a vigilante who murders criminals are not liberal enough for him. Kind of hypocritical.

because >>>>

>not liberal enough
how can you be on this website and not get it yet?

SEETHING

>I don't understand who is he talking about?

You know he is talking about you, that's why it triggers you so much

>alt-right / poltards.

So what you are saying is that the alt-right, you know that evil faction that got trump elected president and is beating up all those innocent antifas is a fucking board in a Vietnamese rice eating forum?.

Amazing stuff.

true

Most reddit post of the week right here.

Umad

i think you're the only one seething mate

Why do you keep quoting me? All I've said all this time is why is he afraid of the word nazi, then clarifying that to someone else who seems upset at me for no reason.

Just calm down and stop smashing your keyboard for a second and read what the person you're quoting is saying.

kek nobody gives a shit about the media anymore besides dying boomers and welfare millenials

*rubs head*

>Hello fellow white people....

EY FANS MTELL YOU SUMMIT

LOL like i said i haven't watched a single of this shit. For me he is just l'mask you sumthin.

But am genuinely curious. Either he is talking about nazis,(who apparently like marvel shows for some reason) or guys who get a boner for vigilantes (Basically NRA gun nuts).
Which is basically the entire fanbase of the punisher.
He is a fucking hypocrite if he hates right wing gun nuts when he is basically playing one.

>old memes
stale

The thing is though he actually was being all those things, so it didn't bother me. Plus that's as far as that went. She didn't go on a strong womyn tirade. The next line of generic FBI plot continued right after.

Really? A Liberal Arts Major who plays pretend all day cant handle opposing opinions.

Im shocked, shocked I say.

How is Sup Forums alt-right when literally all modern entertainment is made by Jews?

They're a bunch of keyboard warriors. You fucking idiots have never even faced any kind of oppression so you just make shit up and create a fake enemy so you can feel like your movement actually has some kind of meaning when in truth you're just a bunch of spoiled, entitled kids that want to feel righteous when there are no more battles left to fight.
These "alt-right" have been here since the dawn of the fucking internet, and they aren't going to go away. Just ignore them like we've done since before you even discovered what the fucking internet was.

tldr stop throwing "nazi" around like you even have the slightest inkling of what the word means.

>muh politics is just likes sports durrr if u don't cheer for my team den you da ebul Nazis hurrrrr

god she is such a terrible actress

Exactly. The only thing this guy punishes is his prostate.

t. soyboy

don't you have an uber to call so you can go buy a new siracha flavored microbrew bacon beer before going to get your porg tattoo?

lol faggot

does such a beer exist?

I don't know but it if does im sure that faggot would be taking an open-mouthed pic of himself drinking one to post on Instagram

WPWW

>EVERY
>TIME

the only character this guy can play is a hothead dip shit. I am thinking he actually is one.

>Moity! I don't know whats wrong with Jon!
>His bruthas all grow up to be successful doctas and big importaaant people in TV! Wats wrong with Jon! He doesn't do anything! We send him to Harvard and this is what he makes of himself?
>See if you can ask your brother to get him a job as a famous hollywood acta! We can't have him bring shame on our family!

FPBP

Oh no, another jew doesn't like being called a kike

MORE AT 11.

If they were real alt-right they would be watching Deathwish instead.

regardless of political leaning, the punisher character and all that is juvenile escapism for aggressive and edgy tough guy wannabees

Op literally has this same thread cross posted on Sup Forums right now.

He's a mentally ill loner

>Op literally has this same thread cross posted on Sup Forums right now.

yeah? then link it you soyboy faggot cuck faggot

I'm op and I don't even go on Sup Forums. It's full of amerishart political drama which I don't care for.

>a hrrrrr durrr me normle guuuh