That's not what you said in the chat logs

That's not what you said in the chat logs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf_glw4XH3Y
perverted-justice.com/?groupmedia=byDate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? No way!

I was just role playing.

>What do you mean? I didn't say those things. I bet you wrote that stuff and you're blaming it on me.
>Umm look I think we can all agr_
>NNO I DID NOT SAY SUCH THINGS I AM GUD BOY PLS STOP ARRGHHH

Literally thought crime

Two words
Roleplay Chatroom Dawg

t. pedo

ERPing is a healthy outlet though.

I didn't realize these people had correspondence with another person and drove to their house all in their mind

>it's illegal to drive to someone's house

The solicitation of a minor for sex is a crime, yes.

but they weren't minors ,they were adults

>i was just lonely

You couldn't find anyone your own age?

>we will never see the last episode of HvP

they though they were minors though

So, thought crimes?

>just look at me

yes they were thinking of committing a crime, so it is literally a thought crime

>Hello Chris, how 'bout you just have a seat right there.
>Do you know why I'm here Chris?
>Do you know who, "Lexi" is?
>Well "she" told me to come here tonight, and here you are.
>It's plainly obvious to me that you spend your time pretending to be a preteen girl online talking about sex with grown men... Do you, do this often?
>I have the chatlogs right here Chris, so you can stop trying to deny it.
>Is this... Gratifying to you, to pretend to be a little girl? Some of these messages you've sent are quite graphic... Do you think about these things happening to a little girl a lot?
>Chris what type of person do you expect me to believe does something like this?
>Oh, it wasn't you, it was someone else on the computer. See, I've heard that a lot before...

Pedos already tried that defense and the courts shot it down.

A person is still a criminal if he
>purposely engages in conduct which would constitute the crime if the attendant circumstances were as he believes them to be
The pedos on TCAP didn't think they were talking to adults. They didn't drive to the bait house intending to fuck an adult. All their actions were undertaken with the intent to knowingly commit a crime. The fact that there was no child to fuck is irrelevant.

Look up Robert Farner, he tried to pull the same bullshit when the FBI busted him.

So if I roll up a joint of oregano and smoke it in front of a cop and say it's weed, I'll be charged with the use of a schedule 1 substance even though I'm smoking oregano?

This, America is pretty fucked up.

You can be put in prison for conspiracy to commit murder because a cop came to you and started plotting the murder of the Michelin Tire Man with you. Gotta keep them prisons full and booming.

>please sir, it would be the cleanest best pleasure

What emotion is he trying to portray here?

No, but if you buy oregano from a cop believing it is marijuana, you'll be charged

I suppose it's possible, but you're making up a fantasy scenario that would never happen. Realistically, you would just say "I knew it was oregano" after they test it and they would let you go.

A perhaps more relevant example would be if you take an unloaded gun that you believe to be loaded, point it at someone and pull the trigger. You could be very well be charged with attempted murder. The fact that the gun could not kill the person is irrelevant - your intention was still to kill them.

>pedo apologists will actually defend this
>saying you fuck children is the same thing as actually trying to fuck children

absolute brainlets with brain sickness

A cute, built good guy who is just trying to get to the beach

Did you quote the wrong post?

People who are functionally retarded don't usually go to jail, or engage in plots to murder people. So perhaps your example isn't quite that well thought out.

Is smut illegal, if you're not sending/receiving pictures or agreeing to meet somebody? Just explicit texts? Does the law specify when it becomes illegal? If you're just roleplaying, and nobody is agreeing to meet or sending pictures, is that a crime?

Probably, but I'm not sure. Why risk it?

>People who are functionally retarded don't usually go to jail, or engage in plots to murder people

Those are usually the people who wind up in jail and murder plots the most.

>"It says here you like to roll play posting young girls in their swim suit blocking your path. And tushies. Care to explain?"

No way, you said its "fucked up" that pedos actively seeking children out online go to jail even though they aren't real children.

Trying really hard to act like he didn't want the cookie

>mcmichael claimed this post was a joke

>Get busted for laws when you don't even know the specifics
>"lol who cares, just don't question it dude"

Land of the Free indeed.

if you have the oregano in bundles ready to sell the cops will arrest you, i saw this on cops when a nigger had chalk in baggies trying to pass it off as crack, he got arrested anyways.

No I said it's fucked up that you can be convicted of plotting crimes against fictional characters.

It's risky behavior. Even if you're not agreeing to meet up with a minor, or exchanging explicit pictures with a minor, it's still risky. Like yeah, it's just words on a screen, but it's still not smart to do.

>nigger had chalk in baggies trying to pass it off as crack

kek that's pretty funny actually, the cops should have let him keep doing it.

>"A joke hmmm. You've been posting these for almost a decade now. Some with variations of stretching their hammies and movies with these aesthetics. Care to explain?"

>you say: I want to put my blank in your blank

what did you mean by this?

Do you have an example of this?

Do you have a webm of Dr Wolin from that same sting? He was by far one of the funniest guys

To Catch a Predator

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf_glw4XH3Y

All those dumb 'underground' social sites and stranger chat sites (like omegle) are pedo city. I'm surprised they don't get caught more.

Best part is when he calls his wife to beg for bail money

>I didn't do anything...but I did something stupid

Probably because creeps on Omegle are just looking to jerk off to some dirty chat and disconnect. They're not asking to meet up, so they're not "soliciting" sex or something like that.

Oh, well you're being intentionally vague to imply that murdering a company mascot is the same thing as trying to go to a 10 year old's house and fuck them is the same thing.

You're just an idiot.

>don't bring the girls

The way he destroys his sunglasses is a thing of beauty

That's not vague, I just gave you a specific example. Both the Michelin Tire Man and the fabricated decoy roles the perv justice people play are fictional characters. Whether you intend to kill a fictional character or fuck one you will be legally prosecuted in America. Stop being a brainlet.

Unless you are involved in/acquainted with people in organized crime, you have to be an absolute retard to try and get someone to do murder for hire, so I really have no sympathy for those people getting entrapped. I imagine people like that are essentially cold-calling strangers until someone calls the cops and they send in someone undercover.

False. I just googled it. It's absolutely illegal to discuss sexual acts with a minor.

why do these threads always have to devolve into law discussion instead of hansenkino discussion

>mentally ill people plotting to murder a company mascot
>men in control of their faculties attempting to have sex with a ten year old

I know the nuances are hard to grasp because you can't let go of the child not being real, but do try to think hard enough to not be a pedo apologist.

Pedo apologists

Pedos feel attacked by these threads

Because pedos here want to test their boundaries.

autism

So you're unable to grasp principles. The analogy is only there for explanatory value of crimes against fictional characters. The decoy role being played is a fictional character. You have no argument against this which is why you're deflecting off on an unrelated tangent and avoiding the issue instead.

Not to mention that most of the men in the stings get charged with transmission of harmful material to a minor, not attempting fuck one.

Stop being a retard. If you have an argument then make one, but I think if you did you would have tried already.

Ok so how do you prove that those pedos didn't know they were talking to adults? How do you prove that they didn't believe they were just role playing with other adults?
How do you prove what somebody believed.

So fake and obviously staged. Meanwhile we have Steven Spielberg doing this shit for real since the 1980's including the little girl from Poltergeist. Look it up on crazydaysandnights.net. tldr- the pedos raped the fuck out of her and killed her.

These were great

>no one potentially getting hurt
>a ten year old potentially getting molested

>the same

This is why you're not a lawyer.

There is no further argument to make, you can't even grasp the nuances of the fundamentals at play.

I'm sorry you can't fuck children, user.

which one of you was this

What the fuck is wrong with these guys?

>no one potentially getting hurt
>a ten year old potentially getting molested
>the same

Hahahaha holy shit dude are you still avoiding the argument by trying to talk about an analogy? And still being wrong even on your deflection? Okay I'll indulge your deflection just because you're wrong even on that lmao. In both examples there is no chance of anyone potentially getting hurt, neither a real man nor a real ten year old (pretending as well they use ten year old decoy characters).

You can't even get your attempts to avoid the core principle that you can't refute to be consistent, that's just pathetic haha. Imagine being so intellectually bankrupt that you have to try to deliberately avoid addressing arguments and purposely pretend to be retarded (I hope it's pretending) in order to not have to engage with arguments that destroy your ideas. If this wasn't anonymous I'd be embarrassed FOR you.

>can't get over the child not being real
>still thinks actively seeking out children to fuck shouldn't be illegal as long as the child isn't real

wew lad

I came looking...for booty.

>clips his phone to his belt

and nothing of value was lost.

i'd be fucking happy to be on that show. no judge would want a case with such publicity. pretty much a get out of jail free card.

Didn't work for the majority of people on the show

I legit think some of you guys would be good at this

Desperation clouds the brain

>still deflects instead of addressing the argument, thus showing he has no rebuttal and the argument is valid

I accept your concession.

You're doing autistic nitpicking to deflect from the fact that these men showed up at the decoy house expecting to fuck underage girls. The fact that these girls don't actually exist is irrelevant to the fact that they are greasy pedos who have probably done this before and would try to do it again given the chance. They weren't forced into this situation, and they have no excuse, so quit trying to apologize for them or make this about how their rights were violated because there wasn't actually a pre-teen for them to fuck.

have you checked any of them? very few actually got prosecuted less even went to jail, some even got off scott free.

>the preds who immediately stalk through the house looking for the decoy without saying a word

"Entrapment" or not those guys just need to be fucking shot, that's some serial-killer-in-training shit

The majority of them got prosecuted. The only time where most of them go off was in the last sting because the DA wanted to cover for his pedophile assistant who killed himself

Obviously I can't convince you to leave behind your false equivalency, you're too engrossed in the idea of 10 year old pussy.

View it as a victory if you want, I'm just satisfied I kept a pedo like you occupied even if it was a short amount of time.

>false equivalency
>still stuck way back on a valid analogy he couldn't debunk, let alone address the actual facts of the matter

Concession accepted lad. I'll give you points for posting something so retarded that it got me to give you another (You) though lmao.

No argument found here. You've done nothing to debunk the fact that crimes against fictional characters are prosecutable in America. Not to mention they wouldn't be in the house were it not for law enforcement thereby making it also entrapment. Which is why they're charged on things they did before even coming to the house AKA transmission of harmful material to a minor/other chat content.

In order for you to get in trouble for this you would actually have to believe the Michelin Tire Man was real meaning you are mentally retarded.

nope. look it up.

You should accept being dumb as fuck

Stop trolling, you're not funny...

I looked it up when the show aired. Stop being retarded

Just like you'd have to be mentally retarded to think a 13 year old girl wants to fuck you.

Here's everybody who got convicted - perverted-justice.com/?groupmedia=byDate

Some people avoided jail, but still got sex offender registration. Almost everybody in the Texas sting had their cases thrown out after the assistant district attorney got caught trying to bang a boy and killed himself. Other than that, I think only 3 or 4 people got away with it.