Gets fucked up the ass

>Gets fucked up the ass
>Becomes liberal

wtf, I'm a Lord Kek disciple now. Deus Vult, white brethren

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

I too am disappointed that they did not end this movie the way they wrote in the first draft of the script.

this movie and its message always seemed desperate and retarded to me.
so you stop being an ebil nazi just because some dindu makes a couple scat jokes that makes you crack up and suddenly you have an identity crisis and he becomes your best buddy?
Shekelsteinberg pls.
also it ironically thaught one thing at the end; that it is possible for white people tochange, while niggers will always gonna nig.

Why?

I'm liberal and that's pretty funny.

Pretty much pol in a less pol autistic way of saying.

I too dislike the cheeseball message of hope and reconciliation. Wasn't it supposed to end with Derek shaving himself bald and loading handguns and getting ready to kick off a race war?

That seems more true to life. I never could buy into the fact that such a fierce, strident, ideologically committed and intelligent person who committed ideologically motivated murder would come out of prison a peacenik because he liked the black guy he did laundry detail with

why does this thread trigger you?
it's literally what happens in the film

I find it really unbelievable they they won the pickup basketball game too. Like they just came into the hood and outplayed the black guys. That shit would never happen irl

>alt right
>Likes to get fucked in the ass
Seems about alt right

Yeah, such a shame, he was totally loyal to his ideology, unlike the nazis in jail making deals with blacks and hispanics.

literally this

>We will never get American History X2: White Men United

Especially with a fat fuck liability

Are you okay? You sound mad.

BUT THE BACKWARDS DUNK IS PURE ARYANKINO

Realism.

>''''White man''''
>Jumping
Suspended my belief

Fair point, OP.

The thing it ignores is that the little black guy would have absolutely no sway worth the actual big bad niggers and they would have fucked him to death for even suggesting they leave Norton's character alone.

Why did Derek have a fallout with his prison buddies again?

It was about drugs, right? Why was he such a bitch about it?

Because he believed in white supremacy but they were just guys who banded together under a white banner and were no better than the niggers and spice.

this
im reality it would have pushed him farther right wing

I guess I missed something there.

Were the drugs being smuggled through prison and into white neighborhoods or something?

From what I understand, some brands of skinheads usually have a strong no-drugs policy. They consider it a weakness of the "lesser" races or whatever.
So dealing drugs, especially in business with blacks and mexicans, seems like it would be a clear violation of their ideology.
I think he even mentions the no-drugs thing in a speech he gives to the younger skinheads earlier in the movie.

You're right, now I remember.

I guess I just never understood why he was so uppity about drug pushers in a maximum security prison. Why did he expect convicts to be "honorable"?

shadilay my dude

IMPEACHMENT WHEN!?!?

He was written like a fucking idiot for his change of heart.

Even a neonazi would not give a fuck about that, specially considering it was degenerate inmates who are getting the drugs and not white kids on the outside.

Like yes he would probably look down at the dude dealing the drugs but he wouldn't make it a big deal.

>We will never get American History X2: White Men United

We will never get to experience the surround 3D effect of a good curb stomp

I think, yeah. He thought he was following an "honorable" cause and the right cause.
He realizes "the cause" is mostly a tool for people to control others.
I think his character was especially idealistic, compared to most skinheads. He's described as very intellectual and a critical thinker. So when the ideology showed some cracks, it made him start to question things.

Least that's how I read it.

>become liberal
>nig still nogs and murders your brother

really makes you think