Why isn't it going down?

Why isn't it going down?

You guys said it would go down.

No we didn't, Sup Forums did

Stop making these threads

You faggots have been bullying us for years. You didn't stop putting RT scores as gospel. You acted so superior and smug, laughing at us and putting us down for the fact that we DARED to be excited about an upcoming movie about a character we like. Sometimes you mocked us because we were "easy to troll". Sometimes you mean every mean word you said.

Nothing was out of the boundaries. You didn't respect a man's depression. You didn't respect even a little girls suicide. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of History? Because that's where you are right now. This movie have revealed your evil nature. Because, right now, you have NOTHING to say. You're all scared. Your daily source of fun and "epik trolling" is dead and it will never come back.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MARVELFAGS? WHOS' LAUGHING NOW?

>4 away from being certified
THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING

I'm laughing at your post.

mm no sweetie

me still since DCs flagship character is a feminist

This is autism

Wait until audience score.
Group pressure and people that doesn't have agendas to cover will change it, and critics that score after it will be more impartial.

I'm tired of superhero movies about white males saving the world. This is a nice change.

threads like these are proof that we either need /cape/ or Rule 16: all live action discussion belongs in Sup Forums

i'm really surprised how Marveldrones just disappeared, WW threads just fell as soon as Marvelfags realized they loose this time.

nice false flag, mousketeer

Sorry, but Sup Forums hated the precious entries of the DCEU, unlike Sup Forums.

The good side is that all the critics say that this is good because it is not like the previous movies.

>being a woman = being a feminist
Go outside

this

RT has proven just how unreliable and SJW it really is

im so glad im not partisan, i get to enjoy the movies that are good and i get to shit on and avoid the movies that are bad

guardians 2 is better than guardians 1, the DCU is shit, ledger is the best joker, and doctor strange was good

im probably not going to see WW though because im suspicious, after three shits they finally make a good movie out of nowhere?

Finally a movie that DIDNT FLOP. 4th try is the charm

It's not going down. The war is over and you lost.

Why did you post a movie that didn't flop?

one of these days you people are going to have to figure out what "flop" actually means

>one good movie
>marvel "losing the war"

okay kid, come back to us when you have 10+ good to great films

by the way, just because we like the marvel movies more (because they're actually good) doesnt mean we don't want good DC movies

I think it's unlikely that the audience score will be bad. WW isn't a hijack of a cult classic in the name of muh wimmynz, it's a cape flick about a woman.

Sure, it may be that some critics are praising it becuase they feel they need to, but the reports of Gadot doing a good job and having a great chemistry with Pine's Trevor and also about the villain/third act being weak ass shit are consistent.

And one of 2 bad reviews rn is from motherfucking guardian, the herald of all the cheap SJW agenda vehicles which makes me feel hopeful about the movie.

These threads are made by Sup Forums. People who earnestly reply to them are Sup Forums. Literally everyone who participates in these retarded """"discussions"""" about capeshit movies is Sup Forums. You're all Sup Forums, and you all need to go back there.

>97%

>Average rating 7.7

How does that work really?

Ten outta ten worth more than four out of five stars. Is a B plus treated the same as a four out of five? And where does a thumbs up fit?

Faggot. You have been wanting this movie to do bad since the actress was revealed. So you can just vomit your smug self satisfaction here. Suck it.

>liking capeshit without capes
Damn the (((dorks xD))) and their shitty taste

I don't

Good DC movies mean that people might want something different from the great movies of based marvel and that might open the way for BAD marvel movies and that might lead to financial trouble and selling off character rights like last time

so no no good DC movies even if they're only "good" because MUH WOMYNS

>Marvel movies are still fresh
>Marvel movies are still hits
>DC movies were already hits
>Now they have a fresh movie

Nobody lost. Everybody won.

>obvious sarcasm
>people responding as if it's genuine or bait
Did people forget what jokes are?

nice projecting, i'm going to go watch WW and enjoy it just like i did GotG2

Anything better than 5 it's considered good, the 97% it's the good critics, the average its 7.7.

The fact that it didnt make enough money to pay back its investors? Cause the movie did that too.
F
L
O
P

>Why isn't it going down?
Two words m'dood: False Flagging.

>How does that work really?

97% chance you will like the movie to any extent, 7.7 is the actual average opinion about the movie.

And I guess the score is normalized, at least that's how I would implement it.
So if you have a critic that grades the movies like in school you have
F < F+ < D- < D < D+ < C- < C < C+ < B- < B < B+ < A- < A
which means each grade is ~10/13 points on a 1-10 spectrum

better?

It's a flop in terms of quality but it did great at the box office.

Okay so its the percentage that say its "good" not tied to their actual scores.

And don't forget Luke Cage's fucking 96%

>mfw Wonder Woman is the biggest financial success of the franchise

>it did great at the box office.
Not great enough

THEY LET FAMILY MEMBERS REVIEW THIS?!

I can't believe people trust this garbage site

it's hilarious how these morons keep forgetting marketing and the reshoots

>77% after 60 reviews

Sweetie, try 97% after 76 reviews before drawing any comparisons :)

It did.

BvS was the one that fell short of WB's expectations.

>W-wait until the audience score

>Damn near universal positive reception from the screening two weeks back and the fan screenings last week.

Give it uppppp

I'm only slightly triggered because I've already seen both and "Wonder Woman" ain't better than based "Logan".

>Gal Gadot's casting was like a miracle for the studio, as her performance is instantly the stuff of legends. We saw the potential in Batman v Superman, but Wonder Woman confirms it -- this is an example of top-tier actor-to-character merging in the genre, akin to Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Christopher Reeve as Superman, or Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. She seems to bring much of her own personality to the role, imbuing it with a genuineness, an earnestness, and a charming humor that we've seen in Gadot's own public appearances as well.

I always rooted for her. Thank you Snyder

>fan screenings are positive

Does it, dare I say it, make you think.

I'm glad it's good, since I didn't really care about DCEU's last entries.

I doubt it actually deserves its 97% score, but I expect it to be enjoyable based on the trailers. For some reason critics really overrate some superhero movies, I don't think Doctor Strange or Logan deserve to be in the 90+ range either. They were both fun though and I had a good time at the cinema.

Tell me what you like on her acting skills.

Or how she looks like the character.

Go on.

user, you do realise the hypocrisy of your statement right

>Gadot does a magnificent job with this complex mixture of emotions and motivations in Diana, as well as the many grand fight and action sequences (more on those in a moment), and I can't imagine anyone else in the role -- she is Wonder Woman now, through and through.

Logan is the best "superhero" movie of all time tho

That's pretty hyperbolic. She's very charming but strains with the more dramatically-charged scenes.

Then again she's the first movie Wonder Woman. She'll carry the banner of "perfect casting" since there isn't much to compare her with. Kinda' like Tobey Maguire once upon a time.

I don't know. I didn't see the movie. But I'm planning to :^)

I love the DCEU, from start to finish. Suicide Squad I like rather than love, as it's more shallow than MoS and BvS, and I'm not especially interested in the cast. From what I'm seeing, and hearing (especially how the director took inspiration from the classic Superman films and the silver age) I'm looking forwards to Wonder Woman.

That said, the strange critical reaction to the DCEU isn't dead. It's just Wonder Woman confused the loony left; it might be DCEU, but it's also got a strong female lead. You can actively see the pain on some critics faces in video reviews as they praise it, often backhandedly.

So personally I don't think this is a case of 'now you have to admit the DCEU is shit, or WW isn't good' so much as 'their mindsets can't let them shit on WW just because it's DCEU'.

As a DCEU fan I dare say WW is rating higher than it should by a good 20% just because muh strong female lead. Same way I believe that the rest of the DCEU was rated 20% or so lower than it should have been for political and social reasons rather than quality. I always trust the user reviews most.

Well someone somewhere wants her to be a star.

And films where great acting isn't expected works I guess.

NO ITS NOT FAIR

DISNEY IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE

GOD FUCKING DAMN RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They were low-rated because they were bad movies, my dude.

>When you finally "win" with critics but still can't let go of conspiracy theories

Gonna be honest, 97% just makes me suspicious.

97% is the same aggregate score as Fury Road. The individual reviews, however, make it sound nowhere near as good. A lot of them actually spend most of their time lashing it, then give it a fresh rating at the end. I was pretty hyped when it was sitting at around 90% but now I'm certain something is wrong with how the film is being reviewed.

Because I know this shit ain't Fury Road level, and if a website is trying to tell me it is, something's amiss. Still, fingers crossed, hopefully it's at least good.

>The action sequences in Wonder Woman set a new standard for the genre. It has excellent hand-to-hand superhero combat on par with Batman's warehouse scene in Batman v Superman or Cap's fights against Batroc and Bucky in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. But it also has epic war scenes, fantastic sword-and-sandal battles (the Amazon battle on the beach is an instant classic), and big-scale superhero action set pieces bringing down buildings and demonstrating the full scale of superheroism and super-villainy.

>Im glad im not partisan but fuck all DC products
>btw don't miss Disney's Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 in theaters now!

you are an idiot if you think you cannot have different opinions on individual movies.

and tell me exactly how SS was rated 20% lower than it should have despite being a steaming pile of garbage with a soundtrack made by a fucking pleb

> Gadot is gonna be the fact of DCEU like RDJ is for Marvel

kek, we all win

>Im glad im not partisan but fuck all DC products

...Did you not notice him praising a DC product right there in that post?

Dear Lord you company loyalists are el retardo.

Nah, that's just like your opinion, my man.

It's not a conspiracy or a theory that the left has gone fucking insane. Just looking at LGBT marches for Muslim rights. Look at the political reaction to the refugee crisis, and how everyone is having peace-huddles every time a load of people get murdered by members of a 'Great Faith'. The worlds fucked and so are the minds of a large swath of the population.

But this isn't the place. Instead I'll settle for saying; get fucked. I see what I see.

Poor bastards.

Time to throw away "Night of the living Squirrel." I guess its truly been surpassed.

expect the exact same RT ratings for Black Panther and Captain Marvel, judged on the gender/race then actual film quality

>It's not a conspiracy or a theory
yes it is, its some /x/ tier shit

Fury Road was shit.

Ledger's Joker is overrated as fuck, he was nothing special.

tomatometer doesn't account for a review being lukewarm positive instead of being a full on hard on for the movie.

If you have a movie that isn't an obvious travesty the probability of a blockbuster getting a rotten review is lower.

RT critics also are jumping on banwagons like there's no tomorrow. They all fapped over TFA despite it being a mediocre tier regurgitation of New Hope.

Fury Road probably has a much better average score.

Are we forgetting that most reviews say that this is better than the other DCEU movies because it looks nothing like them? That the reviewers take their time to insult BvS?

As someone who always shit on MOS, BvS and SS, I'M HAPPY.

I WON.

And an actual Lead Female that's Badass.

How can it be that even though Sup Forums has had RT dick measuring threads almost every single day of the week for years now, somehow there are still people who still don't understand what the percentage rating and the average rating respectively are meant to indicate?

>It's not a conspiracy or a theory that the left has gone fucking insane

t. Far right conspiracy theorists

Which is good. But I think the 97 will hurt trying to get same results and could still destroy the whole thing. Like if the audience also flocks to this over the weekend THEN we'll see reshoots for League for additional Wonder Woman.

I'm aware of how the site works. I just honestly don't understand why some of these reviews are considered fresh.

I mean, not to throw a bus in front of the hype train or anything, but have people been reading these reviews? They're not actually that great, a lot of them are really worrying actually.

There's a few that literally do nothing but complain about the film, but they're rated fresh anyway. The Rolling Stone one for example is completely different from the impression its tagline quote gives - that quote is pretty much the only good thing it says about the movie, and it's not even referring to Gadot's acting, just how athletic she is.

Who decides whether these reviews are fresh or not?

I love how manchildren in Sup Forums always have the shittiest opinions.

And once more, get fucked. I don't give two shits about your opinions on my views.

I'm not sure why everyone here has a vested interest in this movie being bad. I think Warner Brother is due for a win.

I wanted to touch on this as well. RT is shit also because when there's a score-less review it's not uncommon to see opinions that you'd consider positive/negative being treated the opposite.

This is probably the only field where I'd consider a possibility of RT shilling against/for a movie.

I trust Metacritic more becuase of that, but you equally can just click "top critics", because it's pretty much the same reviews that make those two groups

>Critics say Gadot is great as Wonder Woman
>Said the same thing about her in BvS
>She was awful in that
I will believe it when I see it.

I love how thats not even a valid rebuttal. Prove he was anything but shit. My proof is the movies poor reviews

>I don't give two shits about your opinions on my insane conspiracy theories.

ftfy

You're making a mistake by thinking that they do.

Most people just want comicbook movies to be good. There's just a bunch of insecure company loyalists running around screeching about how this film getting a high score totally vindicates their endless endeavor to get everyone to admit that BvS and MoS were anything but shit.

What they don't realize is, by the sound of the reviews, the 'Marveldrones' got what they wanted - a good DC film that is good because it is absolutely nothing like its previous offerings.

I guess there are a few people being suspicious, too, but I think they have a right to be so. DC's track record has been appalling and we've seen exaggerated scores like this in other shit films that reviewers have propped up as feminist icons. There's nothing wrong with hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

Nobody gives a shit about your "views", Sup Forumsboy.

Are you confused?

TDK didn't get majorly poor reviews. The response to it was overwhelmingly positive.

Are you mixing Health Ledger up with Jared Leto?

You're a faggot and you are already preparing a bag of excuses to badmouth this movie. Eat a dick and choke

i kinda hope that he isn't, because I love contrarians that feel good about themselves for shitting on the performance that probably made the whole movie, aquired instant cult status and won an oscar (wasted award though, should go to RDJ that year)

How insecure.

People rarely watch it.

>everyone that doesn't immediately believe and put unquestioning faith in it is a hater and and ENEMY!!"!!!4RF

The hypocrisy is real.

I want this film to be good. I just have pretty valid reasons to be suspicious of the score, just as I have pretty valid reasons to be suspicious when an MCU movie comes out (let's be honest now, hype invariably adds 5-10% to every MCU movie).

I'm not going to abandon reason simply because I'd like it if DC made a really really good film. That's retarded.

don't waste time for that faggot, he clearly came out as a company loyalist that you talked about earlier.

there's nothing wrong with being sceptical about capeshit, especially MCU ones.

I also hope WW is actually a great movie because maybe this way DCEU moviegoers will finely have a reference and a standard to hold WB to instead of learning to love garbage like Susquad

>tfw I don't care about ratings and just watch stuff for my own enjoyment
It stuns me how autistic most of Sup Forums is with this sort of shit. I hate company wars as much as the next guy but when autists on Sup Forums and Sup Forums argue about this shit, I find it hilarious.

I'm bothered by how many people will argue over the numbers despite being oblivious to what the numbers mean.