Uber Invasion #6 storytime

Lets do this

how will the nazis lose (win) this time

Seems like I've arrived just in time, fetching popcorn.

SUPERIOR NIPPON STEEL BLADE SO SHARP IT CUT'S THROUGH TANKMEN

That's how

for the story or the following shit storm

It's really amazing how few good artists Avatar has been able to pick up. Their overall visual style has an element of disgust that works with the stories they tell but it's not given much leeway to dip into the really grotesque.

There are some avatar books that would be about a hundred times better with the right artist. I've love to see a Crossed story that was willing to dip into the abstract for a really frenzied visual. Uber is another story I think would really benefit from this.

(mostly the story though)

Why not both?

>how will the nazis lose (win) this time

By having Patton cross the Alps like how Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon.

>Two men stuck on a island where one will get experimented on
Well this turned gay very quickly

This doctor

I thought Unit 731 was only a experiment camp, what bioweapons did they produce?

Speaking of which place your bets on where he is going next

San Diego? Los Angeles?

> what bioweapons did they produce?
Fuck all. Too busy sawing limbs off and counting time before they bleed out and doing other pointless shit.

Anthrax, for one.

They killed like 400,000 people in China with a cultivated strain of the Black Plague, for a start.

YAMEROOOOOOOOO

anthrax, bubonic plague. nothing too impressive

There they go again with the killing of wounded supersoldiers.

We still don't know the limits of these guys' healing factor. They're still alive and still super, even though they got fucked up. Who's to say they won't pull themselves together, given enough time?

Wait a minute

Could it be

Nippon Samurai commits glorious sepukku via atom bomb in San Francisco.

What if it take them like 100 years to cover from that? would like to live like that for a century?

IT IS
none of the German battleships shown any sign of super healing

They don't regenerate body parts on their own but it can be done with halo effect. Colossus and this Dixie guy are probably beyond that though. If your brain gets fucked up you obviously can't halo fix yourself, and I'm not sure it's possible to be precise enough to fix brains.

I wanna go all "FREEDOM BONER WOO" but this is Invasion, by Gillen. Good things never happen, even to the guy who saved Europe in real life.

Wow, Razor is actually getting some character development.

You know there's a whole reading you can make on Uber that the most powerful *in effective terms* are the ones who've suffered the greatest awareness of war. All the German battleships have been broken by war. The Russian one has. But the Allied ones up to this point largely have not.

TANK MAN PATTON MOVING OUT

So you're the president of the United States and then this general comes along and slaps one of your soldiers. Keep in mind that he is a super solider and his punches can break a tank

What do you do?

Can someone post that "Well done allies... HOWEVER" comic after the storytime, always makes me smile.

Why is the RAF in San Diego?

>animal experiments?
Sweet, sweet innocent Hideki.

Britain is fucked, so I guess they relocated?

He's pretty dense for a guy who's supposed to be quite insightful, isn't he?

I'm crying red white n blue tears

can you post the previous chapter ?

Is he going to go to Germany? isnt Germany destroyed?

YES

YES

I FEEL IT

THE POWER OF ALL FIFTY STATES AND THE BALD EAGLE

Yes but the German leadership is still alive

It's more intact than the US, given that they can make and supply as many soldiers as they want.

I swear, I will drop this comic immediately if Patton gets a bullshit death.

He's just a regular tank man. The moment he meets one of the higher level enhanced guys he's paste.

I'm not sure what his plan is, really. I'm guessing some sort of guerilla style shenanigans, stirring up shit in Germany while their attention is on the US.

I think he's caught on by now after talking with him again about it

That's exactly what's gonna happen.

I don't fucking care, if Patton dies I'm done.

what the fuck man you just don't leave someone like that, even if they might live

here ta go user

its like a broken jar of glass
its very hard to put it together, and it wont be the same later. I think they would need a medical (enhanced) soldier who was a genius to revert even one third of that

PLEASE LET HIM WIN THIS

lol

Im sure he knows very well that those vermin were human
but what could he do, he fears his people will end in camps to suffer similar fate while his country is burning.
also I would not write off some blackmail

>I think they would need a medical (enhanced) soldier who was a genius to revert even one third of that
Actually that would potentially be very interesting. We know that the halo effect is capable of healing and reshaping human bodies, especially in the hands of a trained user. Having a sort of super-medic variant would be a huge asset.

He wants to drown Huns in the Rhine.

From Italy, the closest part of the Rhine is in Switzerland. Swiss speak German. So....

he's a fucking white male in a gillen book

Would need to be focused on halo. A normal tank man was barely able to operate Hulks knee when she held still.

Boy I sure can't wait for Patton to die a humiliating death so the Allies can be saved by Gillen's spy waifu and Razor's sisters.

Siegmund is probably the most skilled halo effect user right now. Skilled as in precise. And even he has been unable to regrow his own arm.

As for Maria... well that's something else entirely.

This was best issue of Invasion yet. I was exited or interested for most time reading instead annoyed or bored like previously with Nazi wank fest kept to minimum, even we seen Japanase Uber doing same it was more interesting. Patton part was great too, but I'm afraid that its just set up for another big failure.

Yeah, I'm surprised that this one was a rather interesting read. Previous issues haven't been so hot.

The next one is the big fight, though. Niggers versus slants: whoever loses, we all win.

If he dies by doing a choke slam on the female battleship while landing on Hitler will that satisfy you?

They'll probably go for the same strategy used against Churchill in Calais.
One will engage physically while the cripple acts as artillery.

Well, it's not like there's much more the cripple can do.

Also, it's interesting to note that - as a matter of fact - the personality and individual quirks of a Battleship are basically irrelevant. Like, it doesn't matter (for instance) that Churchill is arguably a non-combatant. She's just so tough and strong she'll fuck people up anyway.

Same way that it doesn't really matter that Patrick was formerly a soldier and Siegliende was a housewife to be. Patrick lost simply because he wasn't at full power.

>Siegmund
He did make a fine tuned change inside of an awake and moving Hitler. That's crazy actually, since he wasn't able to see the artery he clogged.
I think he just has no idea on how to reconstruct his arm, medically. Nerves, sinews, muscles and that stuff. A surgeon definitely could do it. Maybe he also didn't consider it? We've never seen anyone but Maria create organic material.

>Maria
There is definitely something going on with her. She created roses out of mud and regrew her arm apparently without haloing it.

I think it feel set up for black kids failure. Them jobbing to white nazi guys would give Gilen to much flak but being owned by Japanase guy would make it more acceptable.

Speaking of which...Were the fuck did they find the cruisers?!

More importantly I refuse to believe the engagement of Calais didn't cripple the german enhanced army as much as it did the allies'.

Sieglinde and the two cruisers were busy engaging Churchill, the rest of the allied forces were free to stomp the regular enhanced germans.

I bet the atom bomb is going to be involved somehow.

Sieglinde was the far more experienced Uber. Patrick was a soldier, but so was Sieglinde by that time.

Putting her in a chokehold is the kind of mistake somebody makes that does not know how much of a personal game changer activations are. Patrick still considered himself physically stronger, since Sieglinde was a woman. But differences in activations beat out biological differences.

He should have tried what the Germans did to Churchill.

The portrayal is inconsistent anyway.

Even ignoring Maria, we know the halo effect can be incredibly fine-tuned. They're made a fake Hitler with it and Sieglinde used it to change the color of her hair. Not to mention alternative activations like the Geltmensch which offer a way more subtle effect than just strength and/or blowing shit up. I realize that changing a normal person's face is something different than regrowing a Battleship's arm, but it's still odd that nobody has thought of a more medical application of the halo effect.

Especially on the German side, since their Blitzmensch activation provides a far better halo effect. If they just took a number of those guys and trained them in a similar way the guy who made fake Hitler was trained, they could have an incredibly potent tool.

The thing is, Patrick didn't know that he wasn't stronger than her. This shit isn't an exact science. (For instance, how do you tell that a Heavy Cruiser is a Heavy Cruiser, and not a Battleship? They're smaller, yeah, but it's not like their halo makes you any less fucking dead.)

Thanks man, this shit is the best bit of western media.

Jesus this is making me want to be an American.

>>Maria
>There is definitely something going on with her.
Probably Mary-Sue syndrome.

Stephanie says that no one has seen a fight between those kind of individuals?
Then what the fuck was the fight between Patrick and Kaludia if not a Cruiser/Heavy Cruiser vs Battleship?
(Considering how he did, getting close and landing some serious blows, I'd say heavy cruiser)

It ended badly for the cruiser.

Heh I'd imagine.
Use the two cruisers to engage the battleship then blow him up with the atom bomb.
Unless he's in an industrial area, in which case, command will say that they can't risk destroying the means of production.

Don't know why you'd assume the German regular Ubers would be stomped by the allies in Calais?

Sieglinde countered the Allies surprise attempt at trapping the "battleships". Afterwards she was free to lend fire support wherever she liked.

Then the Germans still posessed some advanced Ubers apart from the three named ones.

Most soldiers propably died in the rout afterwards. They couldn't be evacuated by ship under Sieglindes firepower. And neither could they stand up to the Germans after Churchill got taken out.

Precisely. Activations beat any other factor in this.

Patrick knew two things. He wasn't fully activated and that Sieglinde was.

So this is now a bi-monthly comic?

Is this asshole's presence subtle?

He was also Irish. Everyone knows that Irish men have a natural talent for beating women.

>Probably Mary-Sue syndrome.
She isn't a red head. Maria has something else going on. She is producing catalysts, has self healing and explodes the room with her blood samples.

>Churchill on the cover
>nowhere in the book
>hasn't done shit since her leg got attacked
One of these days, Gillen, I'll show you the life of the mind.

Heavies aren't shown to be any smaller than a battleship.
Maybe a little, but not so much you couldn't confuse one for the other.
Remember the Calais disguise.

Is he gonna do it? Is he going to blow up the Alps?

Irish only get the +2 racial bonus when they're drunk.

Gillen, that fucking guy, can't do subtle if his life depended on it.
Ok, non rage version of how Razor will die anyone? Razor will die of course unless Gillen actually has something else in mind.
1.Little to no combat experience, he had to get bailed out and froze during combat
2.Shell-Shock. Nightmares,vomiting at the sight of corpses
3.From what I seen he still knows shit about how to do halo manipulation other than blasting.
4.Siegfried/Siegmund are experienced soldiers with battlefield experience and know how to do matter conversion/tricks lat the level of fine manipulation(heart valve)

Putting aside the usual bullshit fiat that is done. Razor will try R1ing his way through basic tankmen and then get rocked by basic tactics from the Battleships. US rout, etc. Then the spy chick focuses on his sisters.

And yet the allies initial blitz is shown to be highly successful.

We never saw any other cruisers or destroyers in that battle though. There's also this. Sieglinde acted every bit as artillery, with wide area halo blasts. Even when aimed directly at Churchill the blasts must have caught the two cruisers.
I think I read somewhere that they were 8 halo:4 body Considering that Churchill was at the very least 20 physical, she had to be impervious to anything that wouldn't outright kill the cruisers.

If the Germans have anti-tank guns in there, the Alps may be the worst place in Europe to fight for Ubers against ordinary soldiers.

Lavines, falling boulders, explosives, falls...those are just ordinary tank men. They require rests and can be brought down by gunfire if exhausted.

Read up on the shit the people of Tirol and Italian elites got up to fighting each other in WW1.

But you know, of course Patton will surprise the Germans with this move.

>Probably Mary-Sue syndrome.
Maybe, but that doesn't mean there's no in-universe explanation.

My only guess would be that something went wrong with her activation (and due to the way her activation happened, that's not hard to believe) and she accidentally unlocked a completely different part of the "package", a part that so far hasn't been decyphered so nobody knows what it is or how to replicate it.

Speaking of which, I wonder how much more of the complete package we'll get to see. I suppose that would depend on how long the comic keeps getting published, but I can't help but wonder if Gillen has some sort of endgame in mind where the translation is finally completed.

Interestingly enough, this is actually the right move to make. The Germans have literally nothing left at home. They have Siegliende, but her effectiveness had been seriously reduced.

Patton could seriously fuck people up with a well-timed push.