Captain America: Sam Wilson #22 storytime

The underground railroad

Thanks for the recap Twitter. Sally Floyd would be proud.

And just like every issues of Sam Wilson, we start with Sam recapping everything for 2 pages even though we already had an actual recap page.

>Lost a good friend
I'm pretty sure he'd disagree with you on that

Beards should be against the Hydra grunt's dress code.

>inb4 Spencer is butthurt about Trump

This woman probably shouldn't be letting her daughter out in public.

Is anybody reading?

im illiterate, so cant say that I am

yeah the fake news media covfefe is only making hydra look like nazis

Obama is back to kick white nazi ass boi :^)

Yeah, I'm sure tht a guy that talks to birds would have stopped Hydra if he hadn't quit.

do you know how many fucking birds there are? imagine if he had them shit on every hydra thing

BUILD WALL

Everyone knows that Hydra aren't Nazis, they're just xenophobic fascists, nothing in common.

I have some alternative facts that say Nazi's went on to lead and work with Hydra

I-is Spencer saying Muslims and your wife's son are inhuman?

Man, Sam sure gave up easily. He's even whinier than usual.

Weren't Quicksilver and Hercules there too?

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Sam Wilson stops his pity party and gets off his ass.

I honestly don't blame him. At a certain point you get fed up with trying to help people who seem committed to fucking up everything at every possible opportunity. I am looking forward to seeing him get back in the fight, though.

A heroic human trafficker.

Now I've fucking seen everything, holy shit. Are they going to work with heroic cartel members?

>muslim
>latin
>black
>black
>latin
>punk
>racetraitor

Hail Hydra everybody

he's saying never just assume that you're not gonna wind up on the totalitarian dictator's shitlist

how does that poem go? when they came for me, nobody spoke up because there was nobody let'

>. At a certain point you get fed up with trying to help people who seem committed to fucking up everything at every possible opportunity
I know how you feel I gave up on libtards after trump got elected

the harambe .. what a pussy

Both sides gave up on each other.

As much as I liked this book before (ib4 49 (you) all calling me a cuck) I cannot get into it, like, I cannot get into reading more Secret Empire. Hell, even the event mini I'm skipping through in storytimes.

I honestly think that Sam's whining and insecurity brought down this comic
This is why I liked Orlando's Midnighter series: Middy was unapologetically gay
There was no 'Ooohhh, I'm gay and feel oppressed' shit, more like 'If you've got a problem that I'm gay, then fuck you!'

That's because the writing reflects the writer's personality. The same dude who rants at invisible nazis on twitter.

When will this end, Marlel?

Shouldn't Cassie be the same age or even older than Sam, Miles and the rest of them? Not to mention she has experience

you think he paid for that coffee

Death to inhumans
The day the push stops will be the day marvel will be readable again

This

Thanks for the storytime.

Making the marvel comics universe great again!
Spot on user. Sam Wilson captain america run bogs down to "No one wants me to be captain america because THE RACISM!" even tho irl he is one of the most accepted legacy character (or would be in the hands of a competent writer) because he already had a history of partnership with steve rogers

Nadia is the one that Marvel is pushing right now

There's no room for both Wasp and Stinger

>live on a police-state that clearly dislikes freaks
>still get your freak daughter out

she has no one but herself to blame for that

That's a really sorry Luke Cage

the only story I'm interested in with Nadia is when she meets her father Pymtron