So, did you like the new season?

So, did you like the new season?

Yes, I'm liking it

Also, as someone who's not a fan of Justin Long, he does alright here

>Bill starting down the road to becoming a complete asshole.

If this series has a definitive end, I want a grown up Bill to tear Philly a new asshole, becoming just like his father, but making a living out of being an unstable Irish asshole.

I enjoyed it. Still groove to the opening titles.

is alright so far, they are overusing scatological humour IMHO

Well, Burr did say that Bill is his self-insertion in the show as a kid.

Fun fact: the only reason that german dude is in the show is because of tax reasons.

Since the show is Animated in France, they get funded by the government of France, but it also has to have one European character.

Its animated in France?

Yep. Writing and all that is done in America.

Well they did a good job integrating him. That one kindly old German man on the block all the kids were afraid of because they thought he was a nazi was a thing.

>Kevin fucked Vic's girlfriend

Lel

Refuse to watch it, I've become so sick of Bill Burr, he's became another Louis CK, got propped up on a pedestal and now he's just living the easy life, made him soft and made him think he can have a happy normal life and still think he can come off as this super edgy comic

He gets some of the funniest jokes, though.

He still seems to me to be the guy that will say what no one else will. At least in the entertainment industry. Like when he was on Conan after the election and straight up blamed Hillary for losing.

Exactly:

>An adult Bill has his first huge gig as a comic, performing for an older Vic's radio station live show
>Wants his family to come along, he's really nervous; All he has a schlocky amateur comedy.
>Show begins, family isn't there -- The crowd are eating all the comics alive, many either give up or break down.
>Bill gets on stage, tries his jokes, all fail, booing and jeering from the crowd.
>Bill panics, look out into the crowd to see Frank and the family, who've just managed to arrive.
>Bill gets his wind back, goes into an almost identical set from Bill's real set in Philly, the crowd are still booing but many are laughing.
>Frank is howling, sees Bill's talent and is yelling "That's my boy!"; This is the first time he's EVER said that since learning Bill wanted to be a comedian.
>Ten Minutes of adult Bill tearing into the audience, before dropping the mic and leaving the gig with the family.

Goddamn Ginny has nice legs

Laura Dern is fucking fantastic

It seemed to me like there was less straight up humor in this season, and more descent into a frustrating depressed spiral. Still liked it

I like that approach though

If you think that then you probably don't listen to his podcasts. He still gets pretty raw and cynical about shit.

CK went full-blown cuck tho.

I don't keep up with celebrity drama. Why do people hate CK now?

>now
He's been hated for half a decade at this point for being a dickless cuck.
Bill is getting pretty bad, but at the end of the day he's still BLEACHing black booty.

Personally, I never liked Louis CK, not back in the day and not ever, I always found him to be a corny guy who figured he could get by through appealing to a certain crowd of disgruntled white males

Turns out, I was right, he was always a phony artsy fartsy pretentious douche and now people see that

How is Bill getting bad?

I just remember he was still pretty popular like three or four years ago. I literally know nothing about him or Bill (outside of this show), just seemed like I've been seeing more hate recently.

Is that TJ Miller in the second season?

This. I didn't laugh as much, but it was nice.

Frank hoping Maureen wasn't a lesbian was hilarious, though.

> Like when he was on Conan after the election and straight up blamed Hillary for losing.

That moment alone made me respect him. I got so fucking fed up seeing the media make up so many excuses for Hillary and he flat out said, "She blew it!" which is true.

Really pushing the little sister this season. Still watching the season but I got to the part where the dad has a meeting to fire the guy.

The whole computer thing kind of came of nowhere.
I was hoping the eye patch would have stayed a couple of episodes.

This

I hate when he's trying to act like a normal person. Once he gets goofy characters like on here and for a film example: The Sasquach Squad, he's much better.

I'm still a couple episodes away from finishing it, but I like it so far. It's definitely drifting away from the relatability of the first season (the mom working with the Plastaware creator, Kevin fucking the hot older woman next door, etc.) but they've done such a good job already making me invest in the characters that I really don't mind all that much.

>The whole computer thing kind of came of nowhere.

It came from the Halloween episode. Remember she wanted to be an austronaut? It's even why Frank tells her to marry one.

Loved it

I'm on episode 5, so far, so good.

Pretty close to kino, but all the genitals really bring it down to flick territory

>these comics got popular so now they're bad
Go back to Sup Forums. CK is pretty much the only comic these days still willing to say nigger and faggot, yet somehow he's a cuck.

Why did scoop explode at the end?

The Black Panther people had a bomb in the suitcase, remember? They threatened to blow up the airport? Scoop stepped on the bomb.

Is maureen a lesbian or just "muh strong womyn!"

I think you're reading way too much in to what an 8 year old does. I'm pretty sure she's just a tomboy.

Frank himself is having doubts

Frank also has the "Women belong in the kitchen" mentality. I don't blame him given the time period, but you have to take him questioning a non feminine girl's sexuality with a grain of salt.

wtf i love bill burr now

So, is it supposed to take place around Pittsburgh or something?

I liked it, though it started to tread into Family Guy territory towards the end with some of the antics and that especially out of place bloody ending. Hope it dials down on it in the maybe Season 3, and goes more into the direction of the dysfunctional family/school life that it was in Season 1.

The best ending would be for Maureen to get a comp sci degree and for Frank to tell her how proud he is.

Apparently the key to being a funny "uncucked" comedian is pandering only to white male racists.

just don't be a pussy whipped faggot, hating other races is just a Sup Forums shit. Unless you go full "my white cock can't compare to the might black!" then you are a real cuck.

Bill Burr on Better Call Saul When?!?

i just watched episode 5 and i was kevin
tophat and all

Bill Burr is known to be a very strong liberal. His show is literally all about critiquing the strong conservative values's he was grown up with and how they are actually really messed up when you analyze it. Shit son, his wife is a black feminist. The difference is that he doesn't have the same guilt complex some liberals have.

He is what every liberal should strive to be.

That's stupid. The show is the direct opposite of pandering to racists

Im glad the finally got Mitch out of there, his shit was just annoying

>"muh strong womyn!"
I didn't ever get that vibe from her. She's not rubbing the fact she's a girl in anyone's face, she just likes computers.

I love how the butthurt culture warriors try to take this show down a peg but they always look assblasted.

Go back to your Sargon of akkad safe space

Yes

What are you even talking about