So what does Sup Forums think of Bojack Horseman...

So what does Sup Forums think of Bojack Horseman? I've almost finished the first season and have really enjoyed it so far.

Also Princess Carolyn is strangely attractive

>yes, Anons are usually attractive to waifus that aren't human and have tits and she has both

Sup Forums is still in the "if its popular then it's bad" mindset but man do we go apeshit every time a new season comes out.

We love it.

It has its ups and downs. In fact, the more miserable bojack is, the better the show gets.

I don't like it because the characters are all shit and every single problem is caused by bojack or bojack acting like a faggot because he realizes he's bojack

It wasn't even very popular when it first came out. Only until season 2 did it get real attention.

Watched all 3 season in last week.
Good show.
I don't like the art style, tho.

>mr peannutbutter is best boy
>diane is worst girl and deserves to suffer
>princess carolyn's smile must be protected at all costs

I can't get into it

The first half of season 1 is Family Guy with talking animals.
The second half of season 1, and most of season 2 is fucking quality gold in terms of comedy and characters.
Season 3 has a few bits here and there, but it feels like a major step down after season 2. I'm still angry about how they discarded the Penny plotline. Unless season 4 is a return to season 2's quality, I'll probably end up dropping it.

>they discarded the Penny plotline

but they...didn't?

Random 180 out of nowhere, convenient reason to never bring it up ever again. If that's not discarding a plotline, then what is it?

what?

>you just want a mommy you can slide your dick into

SJW bullshit

user here just wants to shit on the show. The show brought up the Penny plotline in episode 1 and then again in episode 11.

>mr peannutbutter is a good boy
ftfy

>strangely attractive
There's nothing strange about it user. If she'd have me I'd fuck her brains out until there were claw marks all down my back

People always gravitate towards the heavy plot and dark themes, but Bojack has some of the best throwaway background gags and one-liners involving animals.

Also I could watch Vincent Adultman all day.

think they ever switched it up when banging PC?

You ready for me to ruin this show for you?

The last episode is going to end with him walking into a bar and the bartender asks him "Why the long face?"