Who's going to win? Who would you have chosen for a different fight?

Who's going to win? Who would you have chosen for a different fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6Yw6aCVebA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By all rights 18 should mop the floor with Carol, but since the Ms Marvel movie is coming out soon, Carol will win.

Deathbattle likes Marvel more than DBZ so Carol

18 is more powerful than post Frieza era SS Vegeta, she would peg ms marvel while Krillin shoves his greased up head in Carols gigantic pussy

17 is able to easily keep up SSB Goku because he fought poachers. 18 should be just as strong as her brother.

Has Death Battle ever officially disowned or turned over their calculations used in the Gravity Formula for Goku vs Superman? If not, then we actually have a rough estimate of Android 18's stats by their own calculations.

In the manga we saw Vegeta training comfortably at 300x Earth's gravity in the gravity chamber during the 3 year training arc preparing for the androids and, presumably, he had grown accustomed to it as Goku did 100x gravity. Vegeta's weight is confirmed in story to be 60 kilograms, so him training at 300x normal gravity means he had grown used to effortlessly lifting 18 tons.

By dividing 18 by 40 (Goku's limitations they used for the calculations in the video), and multiplying that (18/40 = .45) to the calculations made for Goku, we can approximate SSJ Vegeta's strength at the time he fought Android 18, and thus just beyond that we have 18's powerset.

Strength: 18 tons by the 50x SS multiplier puts her at well over 900 tons, which is almost 10x base Captain Marvel's 92 tons.

Speed: 32,171,528.5 km/hr multiplied by .45 puts her at 14,477,187 km/hr, over Mach 10000 and just above 1.3% the speed of light. As I understand, Carol's top speed in base is less than Mach 100? I'm unaware just what kind of speed feats Binary has though

Durability: 433 quintillion MT multiplied by .45 puts her at 194.85 quintillion MT, meaning she should be able to tank the Earth exploding over 3600-fold. Going by a feat that left Binary completely drained of energy afterwards, blowing up the Brood homeworld (a singular planetary explosion), This also exceeds the energy contained with the Sun, which I believe is another limitation to Binary's output. It would seem like Android 18 can withstand the worst she can dish out. To add nothing of what her Energy Barrier might be able to add to her defense.

>Who do you want to win
18. She's the better character by far and I want to see YAAS QUEEN get SLAYED

>Who should win
Carol because 18's infinite energy generator is a giant juice box for Carol to go Binary+.

>Who will win
18 because Deathbattle are DBZ fans and want to throw their side a win against cape heroes.

>Who would you have rather seen fight?

God there are a lot of better vs matches than this.

Swamp-thing vs Man-thing

Tron vs Bob

Megaman.exe+Lan vs NICOLE+Sally

Voltron vs GaoGaiGar

NERV vs GGG (team battle)

Samurai Jack vs Guts

Jason Voorhees vs Casey Jones

Morgan Yu vs Tommy Tawodi (Who is the true Prey protagonist?)

non-binary
Binary form
Carol. She's a total planet buster in that form.

No, but you see user because (autistic calculations based on notes Toriyama scribbled down on a dinner napkin) 18 is capable of blowing up the universe twelve times over with just one punch. One punch.

18's best feat so far won't even be counted when DB does the match

Death battle loves pissing off anime fans they had goku and kid buu lose. Also they like marvel even more than DC so carol will win.

>Jason Voorhees vs Casey Jones
Nigga what? One cannot die and the other uses hockey sticks.

>She's a total planet buster in that form
Whoop-de-doo, Vegeta was a planet buster way back in the Saiyan saga. Freeza wipes his ass with planets he busted.

>Who's gonna win?

Carol, there's literally no way she can't if 18 uses her energy attacks.

>Who would you have chosen for a different fight?

Machine Man vs Megaman.

I feel like Death Battle just get's all their calculations and shit from here because of all the fucking neets trying to argue why their character will win

>One cannot die

Part 2 Jason failed to kill the last two survivors and lost to a shoulder wound.

Part 3 Jason failed to kill the final girl and lost to a blow to the head.

Part 4 Jason was killed by a little boy.

Now if you bring Part 6 Jason you have more of an actual battle because he was basically zombie wolverine who could teleport. But even he was stopped in part 9 and X when his head was blown apart.

Him vs Casey Jones would be a classic strength vs skill fight. Casey's non-metal weapons would just break on Jason, but Casey can't kill Jason unless he destroys his head. Jason has way more strength and endurance than Casey but is slow and very unskilled in hand to hand.

It would be an interesting match, there are good arguments for either of them to win.

Then Freeza got his base form ass handed to him by Piccolo, who got /his/ ass handed to him by Raditz.

Using logic like that doesn't work, you have to go by the power the character has shown, not the power of someone they beat. Otherwise, Spider-Man would also be considered a planet buster because of his fight with Firelord. Based on feats alone, the most impressive thing 18 has done was blow a hole in the side of a mountain while fighting Vegeta.

But user, DBZ is a show with perfect internal logic and if someone kicked a laser thrown by character X it must mean they can kick the milky way galaxy!

user the most important thing 18's done is kick goku's Kamehameha away while goku was in blue. THE MADMAN WOULDA Killed Krillin

Alright then let me turn that around: if Spider-man can beat Firelord, then why the fuck can't 18 beat Binary in spite of having never seen her blow up a planet? It goes both ways, if planet-busting in DBZ is meaningless than it is in Marvel too.

Plus, it's fair to compare who they beat when they both fought the same person. A planet exploding did barely any damage to Freeza, but Trunks with a sword could easily cut through him. That SAME sword wielded by the SAME guy at the same general strength he was at before did shit to 18 (in fact the sword shattered), implying 18 can tank a planetary explosion at least as well as Freeza can.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR POWER LEVELS

POST YOUR CAROLS AND LAZULIS

>A planet exploding did barely any damage to Freeza

Nigger, what? He came back as a fucking cyborg.

Do you have source for that shot of 18?

planet busting is meanless in db's verse THEY have Gods who's job is literally nothing but destroying planets

The planet itself didn't damage him to the point of near death, it was Goku who blasted him with ki a few moments before the explosion.

that was mostly cause goku dodged his attack and it cut him inhalf

Piccolo gave Freiza that work after fusing with Nail. The difference in power between Sayian Saga Piccolo and Namek Saga Piccolo is huge, that's not a good example at all. People get strong as they train and get various boosts and shit, it's not a constant level, and it's not only with Zenkai boosts.

>18 has more energy than a sun.
>DB completely ignores this because they had assumed that a supernova would kill Goku, who's more durable than 18.
Loving every laugh.

And before this , he did most of that damage to himself by cutting off his own lower half + arm accidentally

>Carol gets an image that shows her as strong, confident, ready to kick ass
>18 gets an image that shows her beaten, worn out, and literally about to get eaten by Cell.
This is some serious bias right here.

Actually, in terms of power level, each numbered Android is weaker than the last. 16 is stronger than 17, who is stronger than 18, etc. etc.

>one is a faux action girl who looks ready to kick ass but is just looking pretty
>the other is a girl actually mid-combat taking damage but visibly putting up an actual fight

Seems more fair to 18 than Carol, personally

17 at base was a bit weaker than 16 (though, really, they were about even in terms of power), and 16 has been training while 17 has more or less retired.

I wish I had more civilian carols or there were more cute Captain Marvel carols in general, most of my collection is the Ms. Marvel outfit

17 is stronger then 16 and 18. 18 could only kick ssb goku's Kamehameha away while 17 takes it straight on user
youtu.be/t6Yw6aCVebA

Just like the Goku vs Super v. II fight, they really jumped the gun on doing this.

>Krillin
>That tall
He wishes.

Because Spider-Man only won that fight because the plot demanded it. Just like 18 won her fight with Vegeta only because the plot demanded it. Realistically both of them should have loss their fights.

Hell, I /would/ say it's a durability feat for 18, but she was never hit by planet busting attack, so it really isn't.

Why do artists hate the idea of Carol being a woman?

Doing a quick google search, it looks like Binary Carol shits on 18 who shits on standard Carol.

So let's be real, they're going to hand Carol the win by having 18 uncharacteristically spam ki blasts, and the fans are going to lap it up while jerking themselves off to shitty drawings of Boomstick.

People trying to hype up binary like it's so badass form, but it's still less than super saiyans, not to mention carol can't even hold the form for long and when it's over she's weaker than normal and needs to rest for days afterwards. Carol also gets her ass handed to her regularly by physical attacks, just look at shit like Avengers vs Xmen, Rogue pushed carol's shit in using her own level of abilities. Not to mention Carol can barely go against Moonstone in a straight up physical battle.

18 on the other hand won't get tired, is physically stronger and faster as well as stronger energy attacks. On top of that 18 can detect energy levels so she'd noticed carol getting powered up from energy attacks and would stop. The second carol went binary 18 would notice although she got a power boost, carol's power was going down quickly. At that point it's a wrap and 18 would knew she already won.

tldr: 18 should win but won't cause of marvel movie popularity

>Piccolo gave Freiza that work after fusing with Nail.

Oh, yes, the great power of fucking Nail gave him the strength he needed to beat Freiza.

yeah they shoulda atleast waited till the ToP was over in DBS

Learn to appreciate buffCarols as well, user.

Didn't Spider-man ALSO lead Firelord through a gauntlet of traps and deterrences trying to slow him down and when he knocked him out, it was an all-out assault only after Fire-lord was severely weakened by all those traps?

18 beat Vegeta handidly head on with no gimmicks.

>Realistically 18 should have lost
Nigga she killed all the Z fighters along with 17 in the bad timeline, that alone establishes that she should be able to beat Vegi Man.
She was created to kill SSJs, her winning makes sense.

he kept up with freeza until freeza went into his third form

They didn't even wait for Super, they did it immediately after BoG came out.

Meh, I like muscle girls as much as the next guy but there's a limit to how cute beef-qts can get

Yes. That is explictly why. Go bitch to Toriyama.
He went from weaker than Vegeta (who hadn't gotten the Zenkai boost to let him fight Freiza yet) to stronger than Vegeta. Fusions aren't an additive boost.

The androids were built before the knowlede of SSJs. It was just coincidence that androids 16, 17, and 18 were stronger than SSJ1.

Nail was a warrior Namekian, and actually about as strong as Piccolo at the time, it kind of makes sense.

>Being gay.

Why can't Carol go back to being cute?

No they weren't, that computer shit was watching the battle and updating their construction. It knew all about them because of how Vegeta killed that fat one.

which was fucking stupid. I think Toriyama is making fun of it this arc by having Goku's main rival of the universal survival arc be a team of super heroes

>Implying anything Goku's done sense then puts him in the same ballpark as Final Crisis Superman

Do you want them to make a third match between them just to have Goku lose again? Is that what you want?

Bad timeline doesn't count because it's a completely separate reality from the main timeline where things played out differently.

The only thing that was different is Future Trunks gave Goku medicine, and told them the Android's were coming. If anything, they trained more as a result and Vegeta still got washed by 18.

You're right.
Trunks confirmed that the bad timeline Androids were even WEAKER than the main timeline (I would assume because Gero had more time to tinker with them, weakening them in an attempt to gain control over them).
And there's nothing to suggest that Vegeta was any stronger in the main timeline, considering Trunks was still born in both timelines. In fact, if anything, he had more time to train in the bad timeline.

If anything, wouldn't that make them stronger because they had extra time to analyze super saiyan vegeta and goku.

Bad timeline androids only ever fought a one armed super saiyan gohan. Vegeta from what I remember never had the chance to achieve super saiyan.

But how long did Nail keep up with Freizea? Because it that entire fight Freiza was just toying with him.

It's not an issue of Fusions not being additive boosts, it's an issue of Nail probably would have done worse than Piccolo during the fight with Raditz.

But isn't Freiza supposed to be significantly stronger than Raditz? combining two people who are weaker than Raditz doesn't seem like it would make much of a difference.

Goku's DOOMED 8 Universe user Hes a madman thats on the cusp of breaking his limits and achieving a new form. If the High priest ends up being the big bad of the arc Goku is going to shoot up to being almost King of everything Tire

Piccolo was stronger than Raditz by the time Vegeta and Nappa came to earth (we know this because the Saibamen were at Raditz's level, and Piccolo fought them off fairly handily)
Piccolo then got another large power boost when he trained on King Kai's planet, bringing him up to a decent power level by the time he was brought to Namek.

You do realize by the time they touch down on Namek, everyone's been stronger than Raditz for a while, right? Like, Piccolo trained up to Raditz+ before Nappa touched down.

>everyone's been stronger than Raditz for a while, right?
Right...
Everyone...

>by the time they touch down on Namek, everyone's been stronger than Raditz for a while, right?
Yamcha died on Namek?
News to me.

>Goku's DOOMED 8 Universes user

Superman saved 52.

raditz is fodder their mom is stronger then him

Well, I mean, he probably hadn't trained with King Kai before the gang got to Namek, so it kind of counts.
Let's be real, he probably never got stronger than Raditz, filler shit aside.

Still user u can't stop the madman he's bring back freeza

I think they should have held off a second rematch until they had more than just "wow, a new transformation that we know nothing about!".

Also lol infinite strength. Like what kind of argument is that?

By computer shit, I assume you meant the tracking devices. Dr. Gero had no knowledge of any events happening on Namek, which included Super Saiyan. Furthermore, the supercomputer was primarily using its data to work on Cell, not improving 16, 17 and 18.

>Megaman.exe+Lan vs NICOLE+Sally
I haven't played Battle Network, but wouldn't Sally just annihilate Lan in hand to hand? And wouldn't .Exe shitstomp Nicole?

17 trained and fought every day, he also fought space poachers.

What if...what if, we fused 18 and Carol? Whadaya say guys? HUh?

Has a DBZ character ever won Death Battle?

Considering .exe has fought the sentient force of the entire internet like three times, also he beat an earth destroying alien, it would be hard to find a computer program stronger than him.

If you count Star Force Megaman then it might be a good fight, since he destroyed shit like sentient black holes and meteors bigger than Earth.

18 deserves better

>goku risks the lives of several universes inorder to fight the stronger people.
>lies to his friends about the stakes of the tournament
>When finding out they were down a team mate. Goku chooses to bring the guy that killed his best friend, killed vegeta, is responsible for his race extinction, destroyed namek, and invaded earth twice.

How can toei/toro/toriyama not be aware of how much of a character assassination this is?

>What kind of argument is that

Under certain writers Superman's entire thing is being a miracle worker. Grant Morrison said in an interview that he's always seen the main theme of Superman being making the impossible possible, blurring the lines between god and man, real and fiction, human and alien, possible and impossible. Lifting infinity isn't even in the top five craziest things he's done.

I meant the battle to be operator and AI vs operator and AI, so Lan and Sally wouldn't actually fight.

>Wouldn't .Exe shitstop NICOLE?

I want to say that NICOLE would be able to put up a fight because she can change the "rules" of the virtual environment they're fighting in on the fly while Hub has to stick to the "rules" of netbattling. But that really doesn't matter once Lan starts chaining invincibility chip combos. So yeah it sort of is a curbstomp for .Exe.

>Hard to find a computer program stronger than him.

Multivac

Dont question it Goku's never been as good of a person as Kal El

>goku risks the lives of several universes in order to fight the stronger people.
>lies to his friends about the stakes of the tournament
>Goku chooses to bring the guy that killed his best friend
This is 100% dead on with Goku, actually. He's done ALL of that before. This is just on a larger scale.

That's what I thought. Thing is, as far as combat goes, Nicole isn't really that strong. Her capabilities lie more in environmental control and defense. And her overclocked form can be timed out stupidly quickly and basically kill her and whatever console she was in at the time.

Now if we factor in Iron Nicole, or at least give Nicole New Mobotropolis to play with, things get slightly more even but .exe absolutely fucking has this either way.
Vegeta beat Shadow and Mr Satan beat Dan
>I want to say that NICOLE would be able to put up a fight because she can change the "rules" of the virtual environment they're fighting in on the fly while Hub has to stick to the "rules" of netbattling. But that really doesn't matter once Lan starts chaining invincibility chip combos. So yeah it sort of is a curbstomp for .Exe.
That's what I thought. What little I've heard about BN leads me to believe his arsenal is just as insane as say, X and Classic, if not moreso, and that shit's hard for anyone who's not on the powerlevel of fucking Archie Sonic to deal with, especially someone like Nicole who isn't about combat to begin with. A closer Mega Man vs Sonic thing would be Metal Sonic vs Zero, but I think Zero could take it depending on how lenient we are with Metal's copy abilities.

Because Toriyama has always loved the Goku/Frieza rivalry, even more so than Goku/Vegeta. And when you think about it, it's hard not to see the appeal

>elegant yet despotic space lizard prodigy that literally ruled most of the universe
vs
>idiot monkey farmer that's just INSANELY good at fighting

Honestly, if they made it a "they fight crime" kind of deal my heart will flutter

>It's not an issue of Fusions not being additive boosts, it's an issue of Nail probably would have done worse than Piccolo during the fight with Raditz.
Nail had a power level of 50000 when he first fought Frieza. He was the strongest Namekian in existence before he fused with Piccolo and after the Nameless Namekian unfused creating Piccolo and Kami.