Imagine now the state of mind of the marvel shill. Making Evans and Drax memes for weeks, shitposting...

Imagine now the state of mind of the marvel shill. Making Evans and Drax memes for weeks, shitposting, HAHAHA threads for a year. Day and night. Look in the archives "hateful rat-faced kike", hundreds of posts, hours upon hours of work for Disney. They are fans of a franchise that can't win oscars of any kind. Imagine that. They need this to fail. All the anticipation, waiting with a smug smile just above his multiple chins scarcely covered by a poorly grown beard directly connected with the hair of his chest and Doritos filled belly. He may be a loser but oh boy, Marvel sure does kick ass on Rotten Tomatoes. Gadot can't act, right? And he didn't like the trailer, he posted those webms over 50 times. Other marvel cucks answered with HAHAHA posts to them. Those mean DCucks were going to get it again.

And the reviews start coming in. The Evans folder PACKED full, teras worth of company war autism. They come in and his world crumbles. The reviews are great. According to the page his emasculated, destroyed by quips mind take for the measure of objective quality, Wonder Woman is better than Guardians of the Galaxy by far. Tears start rolling but he waits. Surely it will go down. Disney shills surely will turn their reviews soon enough. But it doesn't go down, it goes up. It's better than Iron Man, realizes our beloved corporate cuck and he can't handle it. What about that IMBd review saying it was bad because there weren’t quips or 4 movies for set up? That seemed legit, right? This couldn't be happening, the Mouse is in charge here.

He tries to spin it to a feminist conspiracy even though all reviews praise the action, plot and perfomances and Jenkins said she didn't want the movie to be labeled as feminist. What else is he going to do? Admit that the movie is better than the entire MCU? Or that Rotten Tomatoes is unreliable and all those Marvel movies were actually pieces of shit, just like Sup Forums patricians told him over and over? What else is he going to do?

>he thinks we care

I never took 'cinema critique' sites seriously. You can't judge cinema objectively safe for some technical criteria. These are people with their opinions. Why the fuck should their opinios matter more than mine?
Then again, I was never much of a DCEU hater in the first place.

>Company Wars

Fuck off.

is it actually a good movie or is it just Rottentomatoes critics being a bunch of virtue-signalling faggots as usual?

>the only way for them to get a good movie is to pander to SJWs and rip off the mcu

not that I'm surprised ripping off based marvel is what DSHIT does best

Back to Sup Forums.

OP is a bored 15 year old playing on his stepdad's laptop.

the second one DC can't make a good movie to save their lives

Evansposter got BTFO. He also got ousted hard in a different thread for concern trolling like mad pretending he's some stressed out DC fan.

So you basically admit that Marvel only gets good ratings because of SJW faggotry?

Hilarious.

But nobody even likes evans, nor drax memes

$0.50 have been deposited into your account, keep up the great work!

Giving a bad name to a fanbase is never a good idea. People will judge the quality of a franchise through the fanbase, alas.
Which is why I will never watch a MCU movie

Does this mean we can put the RT spamming to rest and actually discuss the films or is that too much to ask for?

what? no they're two seperate things

figures a DChump is to stupid to understand basic things like that

>It's only ok when marvel does it

am fucking glad to see wonder woman getting better reviews than batman and superman

The truly pathetic thing is that they aren't even really paid shills, just people who are so autistic they've dedicated 90% of their life to making people they've never met angry.

Me, I'm just glad to see DC getting good reviews. I was tired of marvel's constant winning

The only thing that I know is that I'm superior to you.

The reason? Because I'm not a fag that takes part on companywar faggotory.

Imagine being completely and honestly serious about spamming this board with uncompensated company war shilling

instead, you're just a nameless no-life fag, without purpose

> literally made a genderbended Captain America: The First Avenger
> best rreviews

Does that mean casuals and you faggotts finally admit that First Avenger was the best MCU movie before Winter Soldier was made?

It's called karma
For years Sup Forums had to deal with constant marvel shilling. Now we will deal with DC shilling.

Are you implying that company wars give you purpose? That's some of the saddest shit I've read.

Aw shit!

OP BTFO

Look at those tears flow!

>Imagine now the state of mind of the marvel shill.
I don't know, yours doesn't look very healthy. This brand wars shit sure occupies a lot of your time, from the look of things. Have you ever considered getting help?

Virtue signaling.

I have no doubt Gal Godot will emote about as much as a wet blanket in this movie.

Plus she's a twig playing a fucking Amazon.

>buying both injustice and mahvel
>buying both Marvel and DC comics since I don't care about what logo's on the cover, just as long as it's a good comic
>also buy comics from other companies
>happy both companies have good movies coming out, as well as Hellboy getting another film
Treat companyfags like the Barneyfag they are. Ridicule them the way Sup Forums or Sup Forums ridicules Lee Goldson.

>I was never much of a DCEU hater in the first place.
You should have been, a movie getting good scores does not change the quality of the others. I hope it actually is a good movie and didn't get inflated by hipster critics like Ghostbusters.

Everything is a twig compared to your fat ass.

>It's ok when Marvlel does it
Kek.

>saddest shit

>tears flow!

now, you can kiss

>You will never be a manchild whose entire life revolves around pretending some capeshit live-action movies are better than other capeshit live-action movies and then posting about it on completely unrelated boards even though there's literally a board whose entire purpose is to host live-action """""""discussion""""""

Fact`: Rottentomato doesn't mean shit
It's why is so funny to see Marvelfags (not Marvelfans, MarvelFAGS) freak out about this.

t.A DCfriend who is enjoying shitposting

>implying life has any meaning

Stop crying, you'll damage your mother's keyboard again.

That wasn't implied anywhere.

>Red Tool
>Rip off of a shitty Marvel rip off of Deathstroke

>Red Lion
>Rip off made by the writer who made Black Panther worth reading since Mcgregor

K

Kill yourself on the way out

So?

They are a tears of joy. Never before I've seen so much passive aggressive anger from a complete loser

Quickshit actor doesn't look like he runs fast yet no one gave a shit.

Then again I guess he died for a reason, why does Marvel best speedester suck ass? Not to mention he's a cuck.

Why is Sup Forums so gullible?
It's like you are the dumbest board on Sup Forums, dumber than /x/

So, to have a good capeflick, just use both World Wars as the backdrop? Other example would be The Rocketeer.

Where did all the Evans faces go?

I'm sure they'll be back for Justice League.