Combat trained since she was a child

>combat trained since she was a child
>spawn of a literal god
>fought in numerous wars
>nigh invulnerable
>no weaknesses like Supes
>stronger than Bruce

Why exactly isn't she leader of the league?

Does the league even have a real leader

Because Batman and Superman are there.

She's a warrior, not a beacon of hope.

She should be, especially now that her movie saved the DCEU.

She will be after the movie comes out.

Yeah, Superman.

Because, while this is an assumption, like we told you in the other thread, she isn't stronger than Superman and she isn't smarter than batman.

She, and apparently her fans, just think she is.

Leader? She shouldn't even be part of the trinity. She's holding Curry's spot if you ask me.

because she has no good stories and isn't an interesting character
also she keeps getting revamped
classic signs of a character being pushed vs resonating with people naturally

She is basically the captain marvel of DC only being a victim of nostalgia mining saves her

> being smart is enough to lead the league
>Superman still being relevant besides MEMBER REEVE???

>resonating with people naturally
Like Superman?

You are factually incorrect on a number of things.

>fought in numerous wars
No she hasn't.

>nigh invulnerable
>no weaknesses like Supes
No she isn't invulnerable. If you see a writer making bullets bounce off her, it's because they're an idiot who didn't do their research.

Her "weakness" is the same as Batman's: being shot or stabbed or punched to death.

She's also not a martial artist like Bruce. She's only trained in Amazon wrestling and weapons. She has an advantage of being a hundred times stronger than him.

>because she has no good stories and isn't an interesting character
>also she keeps getting revamped

>I've never read a Wonder Woman comic in my entire life but I totally know what I'm talking about guys, I saw someone else say this once therefore it's true

>Her "weakness" is the same as Batman's: being shot or stabbed or punched to death.

To be fair, that was always fucking retarded.

>She's also not a martial artist like Bruce. She's only trained in Amazon wrestling and weapons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you have an actual point to make, or are you just gonna spew memes?

>kung fu is more applicable than throwing people and using weapons
batfags everyone

Not an argument.

Your oxymoron.

>Being smart is enough to lead the league
dude... what...
I'm sure Coach K's Team USA interview process back in the day went a lot like "hey man, you can coach, you know basketball, but can you... you know... can you play like mike?"

>Superman still being relevant besides MEMBER REEVE???

Clearly bait. Sales in literally every form of media prove he's more relevant than her.

why do you think so?

Batman know's more ways to throw people and how to use more weapons. user is right here, otheranon. Are you retarded?

When did I say that? I just said she's not a martial artist, she doesn't know kung-fu or anything.

I'd call her more of an athlete.

I'm a Wondiefag, I'm just saying martial arts is like the one thing Batman has over Superman and Wonder Woman. Diana is trained in one form of combat: Amazon, while Batman is supposedly trained in all forms of combat.

If we're talking 70's Batman he'd easily get trounced, though.

>a female leader
pffffttt hahaha

Yes, it is. How can you be durable enough to survive a punch from fucking Superman, but be vulnerable to a bullet? It makes no sense.

>becoming an expert in all the worlds martial arts is not as applicable as mastering only one

How so?

> he knows ALL COMBAT
this thread was an eye opener on what a shitty "character" bats is

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

I don't think user would disagree there.

I personally don't think she should be able to survive a punch from superman. I don't think most characters should in all honesty.

There is the idea of not throwing all of his weight behind a punch, though, where-as a bullet's speed cannot be altered quite the same way.

It's just because it's comic book logic. Blunt force =/= cutting/stabbing force.

I justify it in my head by saying her muscles and bones are super durable but not her flesh and organs.

But Batman has practiced 10,000 kicks 10,000 times. That's his whole schtick.

Batman has mastered all. Fucking idiot.

Tell me, what is a martial art?

I can't punch through a matress, but i can easily stab it.

For the record, a high speed bullet explode when it touched water, but the same bullet falling slowly on the same water will just sink.

Someone who dedicates themselves to a specific martial discipline.

Bruce Lee is a martial artist, I wouldn't call a fencer or John Cena a martial artist, but that's just my view.

Which is why he's a Mary Sue. Anyway, 99% of martials arts are total shit. You'll never see a professional fighter use Kung Fu some shit like that. Boxing/kickboxing + wrestling, judo, or BJJ is basically the GOAT.

>A guy knowing all the martial arts is more stupid than people having super powers.

You think THAT is what makes batman a shitty character?

I pray you think Speed Force makes everyone in flash shitty. And the inconsitency of Lantern rings makes them shitty characters. And Wonder Woman's lasso forcing the truth out of people makes her a shitty character. Or that Aquaman being able to compel sea life makes him a shitty character.

He said martial artist, he didnt said the martial system of the amazons isnt one.
For the record Wondy was always the best MELEE fighter in DC, but that isnt the same as the best MARTIAL ARTIST.

Batman is a better martial artist, and aside from very very few characters (not a single one a big name) are as trained and naturally talented for martial arts as him. Also best fighter =/= best martial artist.

t. faggot that is really into martial arts comics

She doesn't have the same unifying personality Clark has. There's a reason MM isn't in charge despite being able to wipe the floor with all 3 of them.

Different user, John Cena is disingenuous but you're view of "martial artist" is flawed.

A blood-lusted Superman punched her from the Sun back to Earth in Sacrifice. She took it, she was flash KOed, but she took it.

>Which is why he's a Mary Sue.
Nah. You wouldnt call karate kid or Richard dragon a mary sue.You just dislike batman so your argument isnt about being right, is just that you dislike a fictional character. You are a retard that doesnt understand this fictional humans are not limitarted by real world stuff and that fictional martial arts are not the same as ours.

Bruce can close his wounds and heal faster using fucking Chi, he can melt ice just by concentrating. And Batman isnt even a martial arts book. We are talking about breaking swords with his fits or stopping a katana with your hands tier bullshit.

Your argument is as stupid as asking why superman can fly.

The Amazon's have been shown time and time again to be extremely competent martial artist. And we already know that the Amazon's send out a representative and ambassador so it shouldn't be a stretch that Amazon's know a shit ton of martial arts. And when Diana lost her powers under the pen of Orlando I believe he wrote as an expert in multiple Kung Fu even using pressure points and shit. So Diana should be the better fighter maybe not the better martial artist but she's grown up around masters her whole entire life. Don't sleep in Diana brother! Also Bats isn't even that high on the tier list for martial arts.

lol yeah, Cause I give a fuck about sacrifice. I don't know why you replied there I meantioned blood lusted superman elsewhere and it was in regards to dropping a rock on batman. but the point stands. I don't think she should survive that.

But that's a problem with the company not wanting to codify strength so that writers can do what they like.

Of course Rucka is going to have her survive and then murder Max. Cause he likes her.

>genius
>tall
>handsome
>master of every martial art
>rich
>charismatic
>world's greatest detective
>hangs out with aliens and gods despite being a muggle
>can somehow run a company, train, fight crime, do JL stuff, and keep his cover as a rich playboy at the same time
>can beat the whole JL because le prep time

Yeah, definitely not a Mary Sue.

You're acting like this is the first time Wonder Woman has held off a pissed Superman. The company clearly wants her to be his peer.

Pankration is one of the world's oldest martial arts, y'know

You know Bruce Lee is a trained fencer, right?

Why doesn't Aquaman run for the president of the Earth?

No they haven't, they're always just soldiers who fight with swords.

The Bana-Mighdalans have incorporated a variety of martial arts into their style.

The techniques he learned in fencing greatly inspired his development of Jeet Kune Do.

He isn't. You clearly don't know what a mary sue is.

Bats consistently fails. Consistently loses. Has faced incredible adversity and doubt both internal and external.

You not knowing what a mary sue is doesn't make batman one. Him not being one, in general, doesn't mean some cape writers don't know how to write stories without them.

Because inconsistent writing with revolving door writers who don't read each others work and constant "reinventions" just makes her most common defining trait to be "Biased about the world outside her utopia", and you can't really have someone who know little about the world (and in some incarnations is a outright bigot against it) as a whole be the leader of a organization that protects the world as a whole.

I do find it funny that she and aquaman, and especially the people the represent in-universe, are at points brazenly xenophobic.

And yet it's glossed over largely as being a bad thing.

Aquaman in the current political climate of the US could easily be made the face of alt-right xenophobia. Much more easily than Hydra-cap was by spency and the marvelads.

Because Batman is the brains and tactician, maiking him fit for leading. She should be second in command though, Superman is just a great guy with powers and a suit