Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAV0pOWxqFo
cbr.com/no-diversity-didnt-kill-marvels-comic-sales/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you implying that people would rather fuck a woman than a talking raccoon?

that does make you think.

>Not posting the original.

That's pretty good for a straw man. How far gone do you need to be to make shit like this?

>7.6
it's just gonna keep dropping

it'll be in the 60s by Friday

But marvel comics is hemorrhaging money.

so is DC everything

Funnily enough DCEU ended up making a female driven cape flick quicker than Marvel with their 2008 headstart and nearly 3 movies a year and it's now the one the rest will be compared against. Hell, if you count the awful Catwoman they did years ago, that's 2 to none for movies overall. But yeah, that raccoon, man. What crazy geniuses.

>dude check it out loki goes speed dating is that not the best shit ever

As retarded as this sounds, Loki Agent of Asgard was pretty top tier.

Good God the cringe.

>2 to none
Elektra and Jessica Jones

>meanwhile Marvel can't get a Black Widow movie off the ground and are struggling with Captain Marvel even with a complete revision and overhaul of the character
What went wrong these last 3 years?

I'll give you one. Forgot that one. Still not MCU but point taken. The latter is a show. That'd be like including Supergirl.

Pre release critics like it? I'm sure there's nothing suspect about this.

It's like they forgot that Sandman exists.

say goodbye to the 90s DChumps you'll be lucky to be in the 50s when all is said and done

Depends on how deep you want to go. You got the 80s Supergirl movie, Birds of Prey show, Supergirl show, etc.

Only Marvel can court critics and kiss ass they said!

Shit. Supergirl movie! How did that slip my mind? I mean it wasn't good but still.

>MCU makes one good movie
>"haha see ya later dchumps"

Can you retards wait until we get a string of movies around this level of quality before gloating? It's like Suicide Squad and BvS and Man of Steel don't exist.

No its not, even the shit movies are making fuck loads of money

You obviously can't comprehend it's all over. OVER. But really, the thread is about how genius a cinematic raccoon is.

>one
try 19

Lots of the stuff Marvel is mentioned in doing in this was really poorly done, though.

>TAKE ALL THIS COOL SH*T MARVEL BE OUTTIE PEACE

Really makes ya think.

Kek I remember I made that image on the left.

>Lots of the stuff Marvel is mentioned in doing in this was really poorly done, though.

id rather fuck rocket than gal gadot desu

is this real or satire?

Wow, that shit was so cancerous I have to believe a sentient tumor created it.

Shit I just googled searched it. It spread around.

I actually contributed to a meme.

>I'm just going to call what your saying a logical fallacy without explaining why your wrong.

I really don't think it was. I think the joke they were going for is "DC is out of touch."

I'm aware this is an ironic joke, but to those that think Marvel is doing successfully well in all fields is out of their minds. They are indeed pushing people away from their comics by forcing down ultra progressive and horribly written garbage within their main lineup.

DC might be doing an absolute fuckup job in terms of movies, but they aren't contaminating all their comicbooks with what Marvel has been doing (unless you count shit like Batgirl).

Makes sense.

Marvel doesn't have a female character as big as WW, and WW is... not really a character anyone cares about.

Wonder Woman is probably the most instantly recognizable female superhero, and yet 90% of people who know who she is have not a single clue what she's about, where she comes from, what her personality is, who her villains are, what her powers are, etc etc etc. When by far the most recognizable female cape around is such a nonentity in the eyes of the public, it's no surprise that Marvel has yet to make a movie starring a woman.

Fuck, I got the two mixed up.

Anyway, I haven't seen WW yet, but DC needs to step up their movie game. Marvel movies aren't masterpieces or anything, but they're enjoyable at the least. The same can't be said for Man of Steel, Suicide Squad or BvS.

I meant the joke in posting it right now. But yes, the original intent of the image at that previous point of time is what you're saying.

youtu.be/GAV0pOWxqFo

>Snyder is a self-hating Jew
>Snyder hates his mom
>thank you jesus for killing his daughter

Why do these "professional" outlets irrationally hate Snyder like this? You never see Brett Ratner get this kind of hate.

He directs capeshit movies for godsake

But BvS and MoS are good. SS is irredeemable shit.

it's mostly that DC writes their diverse characters like actual people instead of doing weird PSAs with a T rating

MoS wasn't really bad enough to be a universally disliked movie, so I'll admit it's fine to like it, but BvS was complete ass. It was a big fat load of boring tripe for most of the movie with mediocre buildup to the climax, and the climax wasn't anything other than average.

Also, who yells out the first name of their mother like that? If you're going to do something like that, just say Mother or something.

you must be so proud

Yes, this is absolutely it. The diversity isn't the problem, it's the ham-fistedness of the diversity.

Dear god, kill yourselves marvelcucks

Ah, I gotcha. My mistake.

I disagree.

People actually think this

>Need background noise while I play Injustice 2
>Turn on Comicstorian
>Half way through a match, getting BTFO by Deadshot
>Realize Comic dude is talking about why MARVEL is fucking up
>Says it because they're flooding the market, not because of Divershitty.'
was he right?

I think that I've seen the "forced diversity is the cancer that is killing Marvel" thesis debunked with numbers
cbr.com/no-diversity-didnt-kill-marvels-comic-sales/
I don't know if CBR is a shithole because I'm fairly new to Sup Forums but the data provided looks quite credible.

I read DC anyway. I could care less about Marvel's main titles desu.

Yes, Marvel has made their universe too bloated and hasn't allowed any series to breathe. To check out some good mini-series check out 'spidey' and other series that aren't canon and have a limited run (without just being cancelled). Diversity was never the issue, shitty writing and management is.

>muh raccoon

I never understand why people cite that as a risky undertaking. Rocket isn't the main character of the films at all and even under an ensemble the films are carried entirely by Chris Pratt playing Chris Pratt anyways.

it was real. It just it has new meaning now that marvel's comic are failing and dc has a female lead superhero movie years before Marvel

people know it

yeah, this is about what he said also new readers, the small group of people looking for comics after the movies such as the new guardians have a hard time because there are like 3 different guardian series going on PLUS fucking solo books for each member. Where's a normie to begin?

Two shills saying stupid shit.
Any site that covers comics is a shithole, in case you are just new.

Shit was debunked but there is no concrete proof what was the definitive "reason" because we don't even know the actual sales. The writers all across the internet who decided to disagree with marvels own sales guy (who only backtracked after he went viral) only disagreed on the premise that "W-comic shipped X-amount of issues and Y-comic shipped Z-amount of issues.

What shipped doesn't matter. Especially with order requirements.

>7.6
>7.1

So, 0.5 difference in score. Something specific i should be thinking because of this?

MCU only makes mediocre movies.

DANCE OFF BRO!!111

>Any site that covers comics is a shithole, in case you are just new.
I'll remember that. As I said, I don't read Marvel (well, currently I'm reading King's Vision but that doesn't count) and I hate all the hamfisted diversity bullshit.

If the diversity thesis is right then they'll just shut it down eventually, if not then Marvel will just keep on wasting money on shit characters I'm not interested in.

either way it's not likely any of the color swaps will hit the theatres because of Hollywood execs who want to make money, so I won't even be bothered by any "hella diverse" headlines too much

It's funny because if you are remotely aware of comics, Marvel is dropping numbers fast.

You know that old adage: Four times is a charm.