So what do you think about #meToo ?

So what do you think about #meToo ?

cbc.ca/radio/q/blog/metoo-movement-sweeps-the-golden-globe-awards-1.4477079

Why did Joel Edgerton show up in his orc makeup? Bright's not nominated for anything.

I think it's tricky. It is a legitimate concern that men are preying on young women. But when those women jump through the hoops and suck the dicks and get the jobs, what happens now? Do they step down as a show of solidarity or do they continue being famous and setting a bad example of how to become famous?

This gorilla claims that someone tried to do something sexual to her?

Imagine having to look at that up close

Shes actually the only person who weinstein denied raping

>it claimed a man was sexually attracted to it
>people believed it
This is the Catch Me If You Can of our decade

>the human race

>legitimate concern
You have to go back

Would anyone sincerely try to rape that?

I know "not even worth raping" is a shitty insult and all, but come on. without the hair how would you even know that's supposed to be a woman?

>merchant on the left

Guarantee she lied and it'll be swept under the rug.

come on now, she's biutiful

They're like polar opposites.

It's great that a politically-compromised instutition that prides itself on #resist ing that orange buffoon and being for women is imploding because the same men are raping their own.

That being said, the Oprah speech veered into Nazi territory. I'm not comfortable with the way politics is becoming in America.

I'm not one to make fun of people's appearance but you do have to admit she isn't conventionally attractive. Maybe somebody is into that sort of thing or she is the exact type that he looks for, we don't know. I just thought this image was kind of funny in the same way people can make fun of Trump's hair for being silly we can make fun of this lady for looking silly.

Wow thats racist

The gorilla is more handsome than her.

>I think it's tricky. It is a legitimate concern that men are preying on young women

The entire point of the #MeToo movement was to draw attention away from Hollywood, and - again - try to make this a "male problem", not an entertainment industry problem, as if the guy that fucks his secretary has anywhere near the power that Weinstein did over your average "up-and-coming" starlet

#MeToo is fucking GREAT.

>drive all important producers, directors, and leading men out of work due to sexual harassment claims
>Hollywood becomes stuffed with incompetent women who put out nothing but trash
>the American film industry collapses in on itself in a fiery mess

So fucking excited. It's going to do what I thought could never be done. It's going to kill Hollywood.