Ayyo fuck white people

>ayyo fuck white people

Reminder that she delivers women to Harvey

shes going for president
cap this

>I applaud women who don't say anything after rape because they want money

why are white males the most triggered of them all

>2020 - Trump vs Winfrey

God I can't wait. Sup Forums will be absolute gold during the campaign.

>ayyo fuck white people
powerful stuff

>white males ridiculed for 2 1/2 hours
>white males comment on it
>"WHY ARE YOU WHITE MALES SO TRIGGERED LMAO"
Mongoloid.

Is America turning into South Africa?

Literally /ourgal/

What's this "Time's up" shit? I knew about the #metoo thing but this is the first time I hear about this

What did she say? I tuned out 2 hours ago.

she'll lose, fighting fire with fire with trump is a horrible idea

>why are white males the most triggered of them all

>>white males ridiculed for 2 1/2 hours
oh god the ironing

Time's up for white people. That's what they're saying.

Oprah is a well known closet case lesbian.

>Oprah
Just what we need, another out of touch billionaire.

>#Timesup is trending

No one will ever understand the oppression white males have faced.

>There were men in that audience clapping after Oprahs speech that will be going DOWN in 2018.
Kek

>your a heeb harry

Pls excuse the phone posting

wouldnt take it to heart user.

Hmm...

>calls out the scum of hollywood
>Sup Forums tries to make it about race

>point out white people are less intelligent on average than east asians
>they don't really care
>point out black people are less intelligent on average than whites
>black people scream racism and lose their shit

>black person make a joke about white people
>sometimes some complaints , most don't care. any criticisms are made then they move on.
>white person makes a joke about black people
>blacks scream that they're racist, continue complaining until he gets fired

>someone asks to touch a white person's hair
>white person is either slightly weirded out or offput or doesn't mind, moves on
>someone asks to touch a black person's hair
>black people write magazine articles about the " racist microagression" they have suffered

>white people see blacks trying on kilts or leiderhosen or priest outfits or business suits or dyeing their hair blond
>white people either don't care or are pleased or amused
>black people see white people wearing corn-rows or dreadlocks or do-rags or rastafarian dress or some other style of dress or hair invented by black people
>blacks get butthurt and write articles about cultural appropriation

Blacks are infact much more sensitive and easily butthurt and triggered than white people

>your a heeb harry

The exact moment that her political career and her credibility ended.

please you whites on here yell nigger every day. We don't say shit. but you see one little black guy on one show, you cry for days and days. Look at this thread. More crying. Yall are the biggest crybabies in the world

>>white males comment on it
Who knew you guys had it so hard. 2 and a half hours?! I don't know how y'all made it through that

You're a little crying ass bitch

I'm not watching the Golden Globes, what did she actually say?

Fuck off you nigger

Kill niggers

comparing one website on the far right of the political spectrum considered very inappropriate and with socially unnacceptable views to the general black consensus across the whole of america.

Black people who disagree with ta nehisi coates are considered almost uncle-tom, black-conservative minority.

Cry more bitchass nigger

>Yall are the biggest crybabies in the world
the irony

I love when white people talk about black people. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about and are just saying shit

without slavery there would be no michael jackson

TIME'S UP LOL AM I RIGHT FOLKS

I love when black people talk about white people. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about and are just saying shit

Congrats on finding out that no one in the current political climate knows jack shit about the issues that are discussed

She will split the white woman vote and win 2020.

What's so hard to understand? You're a demoralized, sub-population that expresses its deeply-rooted sense of inferiority through victimization culture.

I've never even met a black person irl

I'm actually totally correct. there's like a small handful of academics regarded as black-conservatives who are critical of Ta nehisi coates and his perpetually aggrieved, victimhood mentality and the rest of black academia and audiences laud him and fundamentally agree with his chronically butthurt mindset.

oh shit!

What fucking universe do these people live in?
I can't wait to see how low the ratings were

I love it when black people get called out on their bullshit and just pretend that things don't be like it is, but it do.

>there are actual niggers on Sup Forums

The exact moment that destroyed her credibility.

under

She'll 100% win, she'll get a majority of white women voting for her and get most of the black and latino vote just like Obama. Trump is unironically pushing ppl to the left

Go back to Sup Forums and stay there.

star wars ruined this board

As an independent? Not likely.
Democrat party nomination process for presidential candidate is rigged with superdelegates.
She is no more likely to be a contender in the general election than Zuckerturd.

go back to redbit or twitter. blacks aren't welcome on Sup Forums, nigger.

Ok that's pretty damning.

>Go back to redbit

You first, r/The_Donald trash.

Why do you keep name dropping Coates?
I bet the only thing you know about him is the essay for reparations he did several years which is so inconsequential it's eyeroll worthy.

>non-refutation
You sure showed him

>pre-2016
>minorities and racists exist on Sup Forums without really giving a shit about each other

>post-2016
>minorities flip their shit at the sight of a racist phrase or word
>racists flip their shit at the sight of a minority

newfags were a mistake

>You first
They're not even denying that their from reddit now
Holy shit

>yeah sure we’re authoritarian retards who dictate how everyone should live their lives despite having no evidence for any of our claims because we think logic and statistics are too white and male
>but have you SEEN what trump just tweeted?

Doesn't matter. You leftwing retards will push them all back right.

KEK

*sips lean*
BLACKS
*cashes welfare cheque*
HAVE
*sells weed for a job*
IT
*watches a jewish documentary on his stolen tv*
SO
*knocks up three skanks*
HARD

I mentioned him because his reception by black people is a good proxy indicator of how widespread the perpetual, victimhood mentality and butthurt towards whites that he writes with is amongst blacks.

I mentioned him again to elaborate because someone claimed I had no idea what I was talking about.

>Ayoo fuck white men, did dis to yourself

Trump's pushing Republicans to the center. Hillary unironically pushed me there too, she was awful

look at all those (You)s. Whites confirmed for the biggest crybabies of all.

You didn't either. Both of you reddit trash need to get the fuck out.

You'll be the one crying when I turn your senpaitachi into ash, nigger.

>senpaitachi
apparently there was a hidden word filter I didn't know about

>white males ridiculed for 2 1/2 hours
Source?

>whiteboys

What word?

But it doesn't mean anything.
Most of his self-felating writing boils down to there being a racial divide which you need but visit your home board to confirm is true.

There's plenty of people to blame but Coates is far from one of them. He, like you have have been doing, just muses on who to blame fruitlessly. But atleast he gets paid for it.

>The next election cycle will be Hollywood Celebrity vs Hollywood Celebrity

We are living in end times.

Democrats will never learn. Trump didn't win because he was a popular celebrity, he won because he said a lot of shit people wanted to hear. Oprah is talking to an echo chamber. Hollywood is so fucking delusional it's insane.

MADAM PRESIDENT
A
D
A
M

Get a life

wanting a chat show host to be president just becus he is black and a woman

f-a-m-s

Why did someone photoshop gaston into a yellow wig?

I can already picture it:
>Oprah spends all her time in guaranteed blue states ala NY/CA
>Shills show rallies filled with people who were going to vote for democrat regardless
>Months of this
>Trump wins again with even more electoral seats

WAR IS COMING

>The look in his eye, you just KNOW...

senpaitachi

Then we get another 6 months of rioting?

The Republican might win, but Trump will never win again. Democrats and Republicans are sick of his stupid ass

Hopefully California just sinks into the sea by that point

He has the same approval rating after his first year that Obama did. All of this noise about everyone hating him is just the continued media smear against him which the majority of America tuned out a long fucking time ago. He's doing good things to the economy, which people are seeing affect them in a good way. Incumbent's almost always win re-elections because of shit like this. He's not going anywhere unless they get so desperate that assassination is their only option left.

how many percent of us are black?

only 12 percent

did she actually say or do something or is Sup Forums just triggered for no reason again?