People that can defeat Goku Thread

List a person and reasons why they'd be able defeat Goku

dragon ball super is shit, like even shittier than the series has been in the past.

mods could do it if they gave a fuck about threads that dont belong in Sup Forums

make you wonder how this show even became an official series back in 2015. They all just wanted to sell merchandise just like PPG reboot. They both have same intentions, terrible impressions, unorganized, and the creators are no longer in control.

The collateral damage would be immense

oh, to clarify on the "organized" part. It is its unorganized writing/control. I wonder why the fans still support this mess.

The current arc is great but just like Sup Forums with every show, people nitpick the negatives and use it as a basis

>I wonder why the fans still support this mess.
Because they're capable of enjoying things for the fun of it, most likely?

I know it's probably a hard concept for someone like you to understand.

Your dillusional if you think original DBZ didn't have these same problems as Super currently does

Kai exists because of the massive trash episodes that needed to be filtered out and it's still there

Donald duck when angry could literally challenge a lovecraftian god.

Aku, because nothing Superman can do will do lasting harm to him and Aku is explicitly a sorcerer.

Whoops, sorry, got this confused with all the Superman ones, I guess.

If the Spirit Bomb explicitly works against evil creatures the same way Jack's sword does, then Goku has one ace in the hole against him. I don't want to argue about power levels this or whatever Hair color the guy gets next, but the Spirit Bomb is powered by positive energy and if he made a big enough one, it could flatten Aku dead.

Christ Super sucks so much.

No matter how fast, strong, or powerful his energy is, nothing he has can ever touch her.

But let her within touch of him, and all she has to do is stick a rock in his heart, or brain, and then just....
let....
go.

Boom, he's dead.

Based on Resurrection of F, pretty much anybody with a laser gun.

This guy can no longer be killed by brute force alone. No matter how hard you hit him - you can't kill him.

He's already been killed by energy blowing him to bits. So no amount of energy can kill him again. The energy you need would destroy the universe before you destroy him.

He has already shown the ability to punch through the barrier between universes. So you can't just abandon him in some forgotten universe either.

He can't be disintegrated, he can't be beaten to death, he can't be hacked into pieces, can't be beheaded, has no internal organs, has no brain or mind to control. He has literally gone toe to toe with gods, celestials, demons, cosmic beings... his only known vulnerability to date is to magic - so Goku's only chance to beat him is to wish his defeat. And that could only work once. In a rematch, Goku would have no means to defeat him.

doesn't it also destroy any world it's used on? doesn't seem very friendly

>It is its unorganized writing/control
Eh, maybe for the manga. Toyble can't decide on how he wants to use the God forms.

That's not how genetics works but fuck logic.

>but the Spirit Bomb is powered by positive energy and if he made a big enough one, it could flatten Aku dead.
Eh, it still depends on how much power Goku has and if he has enough back up to give him time to form it.
After all Majin Buu managed to push it back before the full power goku wish.

It's only matter that passes through her, not energy. I think ki blasts could potentially fuck her up.

Not like it matters though. All she needs to do is grab a laser gun and shoot him when he's not looking.

>All she needs to do is grab a laser gun and shoot him when he's not looking.
After significantly beating him to a pulp.

You forgot that part.

Could Popeye defeat Goku?

SpongeBob SquarePants.

If Goku gets to him before he eats the spinach then, no.
If he can't then not even God could defeat Popeye.

dr.venture probably a total accident it's his only power

>Goku tries to spirit bomb Popeye
>Popeye defeats the spirit bomb with a spinach bomb

A clusterfuck of capeshit characters can beat him.

You know how Goku absorbed the Spirit Bomb in the Android movie?
That's what Popeye does with Spinach. He just coalesces all of the spinach on the planet and absorbes it through every orifice creating what is known as the "SpinachForce".

Thinking anyone can beat the madman who doomed 8 universes just cause he wants a good fight. Your'll all see. He's going to break his FUCKING LIMITS

If this is true, for the updated Doomsday, why isn't he just like butt Fucking lois or WW in front of Supes in like every DC comic now?
Maybe has no penis?

>who doomed 8 universes just cause he wants a good fight.
Eh, Zeno was going to destroy them anyway.

in 1.1000000000000000000000000000000000 Google years user Goku just sped it up

I don't even know the hype with Goku, he can even get killed by most anime characters. Heck, he is mid-tier at best.

>Goku just sped it up
Other way around. Goku prolonged the inevitable and gave a universe the chance to live.

Popeye's consumed spinach despite being disintegrated before. If Popeye wants to eat spinach at any point in his fight with Goku, he'll end up eating it.

No hes a menace and a madman

Not nearly as bad as Super
Gen Z, shut the fuck up.

Could Sheev Palpatine defeat Goku?

The world isn't a friendly place, user.

Okay yeah Goku is cool and all but WHO CAN OUTSMART JOSEPH JOESTAR?

>Not nearly as bad as Super
Someone hasn't watched Z

PRIME

TIME

>Other way around. Goku prolonged the inevitable and gave a universe the chance to live.

Well it's unknown how long it takes someone like Zeno to act on his decisions. He's a being that's existed before time and will exist after time. He's probably made and destroyed countless Universes an infinite amount of years. To him, destroying the universes might be about 100,000 years down the road and can be considered 'soon' in his

That would imply that Zeno just felt like destroying them on a whim slightly before Goku arrived.
What's stopping it from being at the furthest end of those 100,000 years? In other words it's still possible that it was in consideration but Zeno would have acted on it in a few days from Goku's visit assuming the tournament would not have happened.

As much as I love Kitty and dont care for Goku, wouldnt her feet always be tangible? Or else she'd fall through the earth, like how Batman used that against Eobard

Couldn't Goku just use that Masuba thing or whatever to seal him forever?

At least Roshi could with like, zero effort.

Goku has no defense against hax like reality warping, soul fucking, and probability manipulation.

>the Spirit Bomb is powered by positive energy

Pretty sure that's some dub only crap. In the manga, it just says that Goku can use power from his surroundings to make a chi bomb.

A lot of characters from JoJo could take on Goku.

>probability manipulation

Dis guy right here. and it wouldnt even be an interesting fight. He would just vaporize Goku into atoms.

Peter's Boat

Peter could beat Goku since hes a cartoon meaning he could harm Goku and kill him due to toonforce.

>don't be mad, user-chan. I will make you a SUPER breakfast, okay?

How powerful is she?

Toon force I ain't gotta explain shit

Brain maybe, but I think Goku's heart muscles would be strong enough to crush rocks.

Here, OP. Have fun denying this.

>Okay yeah Goku is cool and all but WHO CAN OUTSMART JOSEPH JOESTAR?

D-A-R-B-Y

The 'D, is silent

What is wrong with that?

what are we denying in this pic?

>Super
>Bad

manga is non canon though

so much this
>SuperFly
>Made in Heaven
>C-Moon
>D4C
>Killer Queen (include Bite the Dust)
>The Hand
>Cream
>Tusk Act 4
>Gold Experience Requiem
>Purple Haze
>Heaven's Door
>Kiss

Both manga and anime are canon

>spiderman

>manga is non canon
I thought I'd seen every type of idiocy, but I'm still astounded that someone could be this stupid.

>batman

What's wrong with that?

I'm sure Arthur could

He has no powers and spidey beat firelord

Ah, I see what you were getting at now.
What I was getting at was that it's "Spider-Man", not "Spiderman".

>defeted by kids
>"can beat Goku"

This. One good shot when he's not looking = ded saiyan

no they cant

In Super, the anime is the canon and not the manga. Toyble even said so.

No, he was defeated by an old man having his brother kill him.

The Hand and Cream can erase him.

Killer Queen can detonate a senzu bean.

GER is impossible to beat.

Cheap Trick beats Goku through his own stupidity.

How would Darkseid fair?

Darkseid would annihilate him.

Goku knows the evil containment wave. Quite handy, against the pure manifestation of evil.

Gohan

He was kicked in the dick once so it had to go.

>FOOL You forgot the seal

I doubt he has a penis - or even a thought of sex. Doomsday is just a mindless killing machine. Nothing else crosses its mind because it has no mind.

there are also have powerful stands such as Tusk Act 4 and D4C than can literally wipe out opponents' & objects' physical masses into oblivions.

Goku recently knocked him out in one punch

I seriously hate how Toriyama has no idea how strong his characters are. Fucking beginning of Z Goku could already bench press the weight of the North American continent.

"Nuh uh i just gained anti bullet proof skin"
Was this character written by a child

You are fucking stupid

>Spirit Bomb
>actually hitting the target for once

Please, Daredevil with a machine gun has better accuracy than the Spirit Bomb.

Sailor Moon, like no seriously look what she can fucking do by the end of her series.