New 52 Wonder Woman Volume 9: Resurrection

I'm gonna start posting some of this garbage and either finish it once and for all or stop when I run out of time.

Previous volumes:

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/05/dc-wonder-woman-movie-best-comics-to-read.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Finches got 3 volumes worth of crap

literally why

Because life is unfair, bad things happen to good people and puppies can get cancer.

Hope your dog is OK.

>Russians kill her parents
>blame the Americans

Yeah, sure. Okay, moron.

>Avenging her parents who were killed by Russians
>By attacking the Americans
>In London
>which has some kind of desert

Mine is fine, it was a friend's who did get cancer. Awful stuff.

This Dr. Maru looks a bit too much like Pre-Cheetahfication Barbara Minerva.

Also, if she isn't Japanese, what sort of ethnicity do you get "Maru" as a surname from?

Maru actually hasn't done anything. These are just tourists from New York, they can smell the Bostonian on Diana.

>Whitewashing Doctor Poison

Honestly surprised there wasn't more of an outrage when this initially happened

I don't think PCP wears off quite that quickly. That man's life is in danger, somebody is going to try and eat his arm off.

Fat guy, most likely.

That's because no one cares about the wonder rogues, not even so called "Wonder Woman fans" in tumblr and twitter.

>PCP

Must've gotten it from the same place Dr. Hurt got his "Weapons Grade Crystal Meth"

Also, Maru's supposed to be a master of all poisons and the best she can come up with is PCP?!

And she was never heard from again... I get the Finches were trying to set up a return, but since Rucka and Orlando both ignored this run's villain revamps (Aegues recently reappeared in his old look in JLA), I'd like to think this Maru fucked up her gas capsule and ended up choking on it

I certainly cared. This is fucking bullshit.

Because one of you dumb bitches fed him a grape.

I'm not going to say it was probably Strife, but it was probably Strife.

vulture.com/2017/05/dc-wonder-woman-movie-best-comics-to-read.html

>Create new full body costume look for WW
>Discontinue it almost instantly
>Bring it back just to do the sexy tattered look

FINCHES GONNA FINCH

That's pretty spot on actually. It's pretty much what Texas has been running, including one of his/her favourite's "A Day in the Life."

Actually I think Davey did that cover before the massive backlash

You're close but given the character arc of the culprit over the course of the New 52 runs, the answer is stupider than you can imagine

ackually, swap "Sensation comics V2" for "The Legend of WW" for the digital-First option, then it's almost perfect

Show of hands, who completely forgot about this bitch appearing at the start of the run?

Can't say I blame you

Meredith, Gaea kinda sorta, HATES Zeus for his treatment of the various Titans after he dethroned Cronus.

Just saying.

Saxet, you're going to hate me, but Hecate's stupid headpins, have some classical precedent. There's at least one Statue in Greece that has them.

Yeah, but she didn't look as retarded with hair
And normal skin
And normal eyes
And all the other non-retarded shit

Can't see how it's more retarded than Hades' Candlehead Shota form.

>And I will hug her and pet her and call her George

Eh, I never liked that design much either

Wait so the Cyclops knocked her out, picked her up, carried her a ways, and put her back down?

Is he playing a game? Is this like kick the can or something?

Momma always said he was the special one

Swear to God Heph. Every time Diana comes down here she find a new reason to beat yo ass.

Is it good or bad that literally nobody ever did anything substantial the God of War thing?

On the one hand, waste of a concept, on the other, kind of a dumb idea in the first place. Seems like a bit of a wash, really.

You know, generally speaking I'd say releasing the Titans would be less worse than letting the Hekantokhires and Typhon loose.

Typhon was the father of all monsters. Basically the Hydra, but bigger, meaner and depending on the versions of the myths you're going from, ON FIRE.

Wasn't Azzrello Ares sick and tired of being War and that was why he drank?