Why does it seem like latinos and black people favor Superman while whites and asian people favor Batman?

why does it seem like latinos and black people favor Superman while whites and asian people favor Batman?

Why do americans gave to make everything about race?

Americans are fat and stupid.

I have no idea about america, but everyone favors batman.

For the record: at the gym everyone has superman t-shirts, and in any dojo or place where people learn martial arts everyone is more into batman. That's it, race isnt really a factor doesnt matter where you are Batman is more popular among normies, between casuals? the same and between hardcore fans? Batman is too. It's just about numbers, batman is more popular the end. Superman worth isnt the number of fans, and superman wouldnt be a better or a worse character if he was the most popular superhero on earth, same for batman, caring about that is cheap casual shit, popularityfags are even more pathetic than powerlevelfags.

My best guess for Latinos is that Superman is an American symbol and immigrants would kind of look up to someone him.

Have seen a lot of black people into Superman, can't pinpoint why

t. latino Superman fan (not Angry Joe tier tho)

>in the gym
>mostly blacks and latinos
>in martial arts
>mostly asians
ok

Batman worked hard for what he has.

Superman is an illegal immigrant that had everything handed to him.

Latinos and blacks are alphas who cuck white "people" and Asians. They know value of brawn and most likely don't realize that Superman is also smarter than Batman, but instead of hiding behind pussy ass "prep time" cuck memes they know Superman is more like Superlative.

While Asians and whites are cuckolds who fell for "le smarter" meme. That smartest country in the world sure works out for Japanese birth rate, ain't it.

There's a very obvious reason if you're into Sup Forums, and no it's not simple racism. (Come to think of it, it's more like /r9k/ actually.)

But that's wrong, Superman still has that "imperialist" background in Latin America so people like Batman more.

You could've just linked to r/K selection theory, you know.

>My best guess for Latinos is that Superman is an American symbol and immigrants would kind of look up to someone him.
>Have seen a lot of black people into Superman, can't pinpoint why

Power. Strongest guy in the room. He's just a symbol if not the symbol of can take whatever you throw at him. I've noticed you look at the attitude of most guys with a Superman tat and they try to portray themselves as Alpha/top dog, not to say that they aren't nice people or that they're jerks. But it's a get it done you just gotta jump in and do it, take what you want, make it happen kind of vibe, almost entirely across the board. You'd think they might like GL with that focus on will power and no fear but maybe it's a bit to abstract a concept or not a popular enough character or theme.

>Batman
>all the inherited wealth from his parents
>worked for "what he has"
Batman may be smart but he's no "self-made man"

is not about places, is more about ages
kids may be half/half bewteen batman and superman
teens go for batman and practically hate superman
adults keep caring until there is a movie and stay with batman because is the last contact they had
nerds adults that keep reading comics get back to superman
autistic adults that keep reading comics keeps batman

Gee, didn't know he worked for that billions worth company he inherited from his parents.

Nobody favors superman

he didn't become one of the best martial artists and smartest people on the planet with money alone

Superman was born with his intellect and strength

I'm Latino. I prefer Captain Hydra.

Just kidding! I preferred Steve before the Hydra brainwashing. Captain America fights for the dream, and that's really what we want. Community. Family. A chance to better ourselves and bring something to the greater table of the country. I know a few Latinos who like Cap because he's patriotic but not jingoistic.

But a lot of my cousins like Batman. He's rich, gets all the freaky bitches, what's not to like?

He scheduled his will collection with the help of a Craigslist ad for that night after the movies.

>latino

Say your nationality you
Batman does won the genetic lottery first. You can't become peak human without the right raw material, but yes it take more than that.

You can't be born with intellect retard. The point of Superman is that he used his powers for good, not that he is born the perfect saint from the get-go.

Well Whites and Asians have a higher propensity for edgelordism and emo attitudes than Black people and Mexicans. I don't often see one of them fetishize darkness and brooding to nearly the same degree. Add to that that while Superman is Super-powerful, he's from a Middle-Working class background, and from very early on has had an undercurrent of helping the downtrodden and victims of social ills, to a degree that Batman can't quite match.

At the risk of categorizing African Americans, they seem to really be into batshit insane power level type superhero stories. I always see black dudes playing Street Fighter and shit. They seem to really like DBZ. Not that other groups don't like them as well, but African Americans really seem to gravitate towards that kind of stuff.

Likewise, in the comic book world, I've noticed they like similar stuff. When I worked at an LCS in St. Louis, we had probably 45% black customers, and they almost exclusively read things like The Hulk, Superman, and Justice League (as well as events - though they were a lot smarter about those than whitey and knew which ones were worth picking up).

I think it's mostly just the "Ooooh shit! They did that!?" factor.

>latinos and black people favor Superman
because superman it's supposed to be an american wet dream, that's why they like him

>whites and asian people favor Batman
well europeans like batman beacause the whole gothic stuff and asians like it because muh gadgets also money

Because unlike you (at least until your recent experiments importing Muslim hordes), the US has always had a fairly racially diverse makeup, which makes it a matter of public consciousness.

Black nerds are historically into Manga since manga started.

stop being sjw. Blacks nerds are weeboos, no one that has interacted with them doesnt know that, just like any other group there's a bunch that choose comics, but fuck, like 50% of saint seiya fans in murrika are blacks according to forums and stuff like that, Inuyasha? Ranma? nigs love all that.

intelligence can be genetic.

Elon Musk has even said, that if intelligent and successful people don't start having more children and pass on their genes. Then the world IQ is going to slide down and civilization will collapse.

>Say your nationality you
American. I'm a child of immigrants, most of which hail from Mexico. If you want a breakdown of my Ethnicity, there's also a Frenchman and an Irishman (great grandfathers, mother's side). Although some of my cousins are half-cuban and half-puerto rican.

Blacks like Batman more than Superman. Batman is a flashy/wealthy man that lives in the ghetto, gets pussy thrown at him constantly and does whatever the fuck he wants.

Cause America is a racist country.

I don't think actual intelligence can be genetic. Capacity for it probably can be as a result of neural layout. And it's sort of getting phased out due to advances in technology. Recall isn't as important nowadays as much as the ability to efficiently use tools is.

Because culture affects perception, and while we share a singular national identity, it IS composed of several different cultural gestalts. You're going to see more ethnic Mexican/Asian representation in California than you would in Kentucky, for instance. Knowing someone's "race" or ethnic background can better help understand where the cultural misunderstandings may occur.

And it's a handy tool for stereotyping and racism.

Because asians and whites are patricians.

>Superman still has that "imperialist" background in Latin America

Mmm maybe that would make sense for the older generation of lefties that disliked mass culture, the young, post-modern ones actually like geeky stuff a lot (not so different from what you could call SJWs in the Anglo world) I think among the general population it has more to do with Superman being perceived as an overpowered and boring boyscout character with no deep while Batman is perceived as complex character than overcame his childhood trauma and turned it into a weapon, and he is not perceived as being as overpowered as Superman, so that makes him more relatable.

Also I think it has do to with the Tim Burton and Schumaker movies and TAS being so huge in the 90's while Superman only had his TAS that was not as popular and only ok at best in quality and I guess with the anime craze was happening the same decade and that people where getting more Japanese action cartoons like DBZ or Saint Seiya, Superman got sidelined as a mass cultural icon.

t. Latinamerican

What. Superman is a work a day farm boy from America's heart land.

Batman is a playboy millionaire with a trust fund.

what was his name again?

No idea, it's honestly weird how both sides of the political spectrum are so obsessed with race.

Mr.Noway Jose

>White
>Love both Batman and Superman
Batman represents the history of America, never giving up, European roots and all that. Superman is a hardworking farm boy from the midwest. Both represent essential parts of white America.

>Batman represents the history of America, never giving up, European roots and all that

This is gibberish, what does any of that even mean?

>European roots
Batman has never once addressed his 'European roots'

>muh Japanese birth rate

Stale as fuck meme

>Implying the Chinese aren't colonizing Africa right now

t. Brainlet subhuman

How the fuck was my post 'sjw'? Fucking jackass.

Superpowers to not need money against money to have power

Superman literally had to work hard to have everything he has.

Batman is a billionaire that had everything handed to him.

>At the risk of categorizing African Americans

Fucking faggot, just say nigs or blacks if you are afraid of saying niggers

hahaha im on Sup Forums so I have to say NIGGERS xDD amriite r/Sup Forums??

Nigs like Supes for the same reason as Goku.

POWER

>Implying Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Probably going to get banned for this but here goes:

Blacks and Latinos are statistically far more likely to grow up without a father, and thus gravitate towards Superman because he's effectively the ultimate father figure (see also: Goku).

Whites and Asians tend, or at least used to tend, towards a nuclear family unit and thus the idea of losing one's family and seeking to avenge them/prevent others from losing their families is in turn a more relevant theme.

I have never met a black guy that preferred Superman to Batman.

>Latinos favor Superman
I'm from Mexico and you can always find someone wearing a Batman shirt or cap more than a Supes shirt

Latinos and blacks fantasize about making it and doing good; whites fantasize about making it and shitting on everyone else who didn't.

Funny how Batman is still a father figure, especially with the Robins, but is more of a flawed, imperfect vision of one. Ironically, that makes him more relatable.

whether the culture idolizes intelligence or power

seems obvious desu

Blacks and Latinos are still under the delusion of hope for this world. Whites and Asians know better. There is only blood and Justice.

Where is everyone even getting this from. Everyone here seems to have their own dumb made up answer, but no evidence for any of these claims except angry joe.

Superman is Jesus, Roman Catholic Latinos just insert him into that existing archetype in their heads.

You could switch any answer in this thread for any other one. Stereotypically, there's a lot of wiggle room for these characters.

So THAT's why Cops use the Punisher logo for Blue Lives Matter!

black here i like spider-man the most

Because America is a melting pot and at the forefront of your identity growing up

It seems that way to you, because you don't know many people, and those you do are white and don't like you.

Latino here. Have always disliked Superman. He is a whiny cunt. I like Batman because he just unapologetically whoops the shit out of people.

Batman is way more of a whiner than Superman.

So did he like Injustice 2?

Because most blacks and latinos are not very literate, they know superman has a lot of powers so therefore they assume he just goes around doing what he wants.

Whites and asians are far more literate, and understand that superman is usually a reserved good guy. Batman is more of a thinking mans hero, who does his best. Batman is rich, and lives the playboy lifestyle but doesn't want it.

If blacks and latinos could read they would love batman.

Well I like to believe than latinos (like me) not only in religion believes in a being that looks like us, and actually is better, someone who is fair, and also, someone that can care us.

It isn't irony, Superman has always been my favorite superhero. Not exactly because the stuff I just said, but maybe it's a factor.

This comparison is for the portion that are literate right? Neither op or any user had provided evidence for op's point. There's even anecdotes itt that's it's the opposite.

>Superman was born with his intellect and strength
Not since 1985.

Well, speaking for myself as a white/hispanic male, I prefer Superman to Batman. The reason being that, despite his powers and seemingly alien nature, he doesn't try to hurt others and instead tries to do the right thing no matter what. He's just a good person at heart, and I respect that. Plus, who doesn't want heat vision, super strength and the ability to fly?

I've never heard that

Batman may have been born rich but all that fighting skill and strength came from pumping iron and smacking bitches.

As a pasty ass Canadian, I grew up loving batman, and I respect his necessity in his world. But Superman CHOOSES TO HELP every second that it doesn't interfere with his job and family life. He has so much strength OF CHARACTER that the books need to focus on monster battles or he'd seem boring LIKE A HUMAN.

Couldn't tell you. I'm white as fuck and I much prefer Superman to Batman. He's just more like the person I'd try to be.

that doesn't make generalizations about races true

Because Latinos and Blacks are patrician.

>not getting rushing into shitty relationships and reproducing somehow equates to letting your wife have sex with other people

Let me tell you how I know this was written by an amerifat

Because Superman is a minority.

Because our culture teaches us to separate people based on class and race.

You didn't need to add that shit, mate. It almost looks like you're not from around here because you fail to understand that black people on this site don't give a flying fuck what sweeping generalization you're going to make or I'm going to make or they're going to make.

spics and niggers want an easy savior, someone other than them to come down from the clouds and save them. it's why if you compare the religiosity between the cultures, spics are so catholic it ain't funny and we've seen how crazy nigchurches can get

whiteys and asians on the other hand have "pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps" ingrained in their cultures. And Batman is the penultimate example of an ordinary human that worked hard (ignoring Batgod shit) to get where he is.

Latinos/Blacks want to be saved
Whites/Asians want to be good enough to save themselves

from someone who counts both as "hispanic" and "asian"

Superman is the strongest nigga in the room, he's the alpha, it makes sense why blacks, and latinos would like him. Batman is dark, and broods alot, this appeals to asians, and whites because they tend to be edgier.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahaahaha.

Please leave.

You don't belong here.

Nigger.

amerifats are retards

The world IQ literally cannot go down. 100 IQ is the average person. If everyone gets smarter the average IQ is 100. If everyone is a retard the average IQ is 10p

Allow him to say whatever the fuck he wants. If he doesn't want to say nigger, He don't want to say nigger.

Maybe because you're a dumbfuck who thinks correlation implies causation

Americans are fat, stupid, clap at movies and tip everyone.

We are racists.

Latinos and Blacks would rather their power be given to them, Whites and Asians see the merit in working for their power.

Alternatively, it might just be pure chance.
I don't see any statistics.

Latino here

I like Raven

>t. Brainlet subhuman

Don't be so harsh against yourself.

superman tells spics and niggers to behave. batman breaks their legs.

So being cautious about marginalizing an entire group of people and not saying 'nigger' makes me an SJW? Is that low /nu-co/ has gotten with its secret club mentality that unless you're a blatant racist you're an SJW?

I mean, I know most of you guys are pretty young, it is summer after all, but the world does not have such a binary mentality. You come at someone - black or otherwise - with that shit and you're likely to get your ass kicked in.

The fact that you think someone showing even a modicum of respect to black people is an 'SJW' show how incompetent you guys really are.

why do eurofags have to make everything about americans?

fuck you pan

>Is that low /nu-co/ has gotten with its secret club mentality that unless you're a blatant racist you're an SJW?
They're just newfags, try not to get so worked up over it. We are in a shitty Sup Forums/bait thread, after all.

This is a white man's website, user. You're not going to get a straight answer