HOW IN THE FUCK DID KYLE MACLACHLAN NOT WIN BEST ACTOR? FUCK OBI WAN KENOBI

HOW IN THE FUCK DID KYLE MACLACHLAN NOT WIN BEST ACTOR? FUCK OBI WAN KENOBI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fe5MLvjKBkI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyns3F1CgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER!

The "Hollywood foreign press" fellating a film actor for doing tv so more make the move.

>Caring about the Golden Globes
I don't know any of the results and I'm very satisfied with this.

the return was shit by any standards

Nobody cares about The Return and that's fine with me. Still one of the best experiences I've ever had with a TV series.

Thank you based Dougie.

ewan was shit on fargo, even as two different characters he was overshadowed by everyone else on the show

The Return wasn't even nominated for Best Limited Series. That should have been your clue that they're a bunch of hack frauds.

Honestly I was more astounded by the fact that McGregor won after all the shit that happened with MEW and his wife. I would have thought he’d be a persona non grata after doing that in the current MeToo climate.

It’s even worse when you realize he probably won it for playing two characters when Kyle played five.

>no nomination for the show for best series
>no nomination for Sheryl Lee for supporting actress

Did you not watch Fargo? He played two fucking characters perfectly

the return sucked ass. deal with it

And Kyle played 3.5 different characters. What’s your fucking point?

And Kyle played Dale Cooper, Dougie Jones, Dougie Cooper, Mr. C, and Richard perfectly. If the metric is amount of characters played then McGregor didn’t even have the advantage.

Was hoping Riley would force them to a second choice

ewan had the higher ground

Not enough nogs cast in The Return to rate

>there’s no way Twin Peaks will win, no one watched it
>winner is a show even less people watched

What did they mean by this

Why especially did The Leftovers get snubbed as well? I thought that was a sure thing..

Too many whites
Too many white males
Set in a location while males inhabit
Your time is OVER SHITLORDS

>Obi Wan cheats on his wife, then thanks her in his speech
>no one will comment on this or act outraged despite the intense political backdrop behind this show
Disgusting. No one will say shit because he was in a show the normies ate up. Kyle fucking deserved that award and everyone knows it.

>a white male in a show focusing on white people deserves the award

UHMMMM no snookums.

It was honestly worth it for Ewan's speech. How can one man be so based?

HE NEVER GOT THE FUCKING ACCENT RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Correction, he thanked his wife AND mistress in the same sentence.

This holy fucking shit

I'm glad he didn't win. That would have somewhat legitimized that shit show award.

Kyle will always be best actor in my heart.

Anyone notice how the camera cut to him immediately when the winner was announced, as if the camera guy expected him to win?

Kyle looked legit defeated too. Pretty sad.

>neither of /ouractors/ got the recognition they deserved for making season 3 pure kino because le social justice statements are more important
Hollywood must burn

>Kyle looked legit defeated too. Pretty sad.
I don't give a shit about award shows but seeing that broke my heart a little. This would've been the perfect comeback story for him; guy hasn't had a career since Showgirls murdered it.

What’s even worse is that in some social media Q&A he did the other day he was talking about wanting to win the award not just for himself, but for all the cast and crew since his nomination was the only one The Return got. Kyle deserves better than this :(

How was Ewan winning a social justice statement? If anything they should be furious at him for his speech.

Anyone have a webm of that? I didn't think he looked defeated but it went by pretty fast.

>show about a woman being murdered and raped by a white man doesn’t win any awards

Have the Golden Globes voters just never seen the original Twin Peaks?

That's really disappointing. Kyle was great in season 3.

youtu.be/Fe5MLvjKBkI

The studios pay payola to win.

He looked quite happy and gracious

Jim Belushi and his brother were objectively better than any of the old cast and Candie > Laura = Maddy

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyns3F1CgSQ

He has had a career though... a lot of tv stuff. Desperate Housewives? You've never seen that shit? He was a big star in that for years, and that's just one credit he's done since Showgirls.

legit cannot even look at him or MEW anymorem they are the worst scum

I like Kyle as much as the next guy, but Sup Forums is really deluding itself about Twin Peaks: The Return. There's no way he was gonna win, because all Lynch gave him to work with was "act like a retard".

Kyle's work as Coop in the original was amazing and showcases what a good actor is, but c'mon. The Return was hot shit and wasted the talent of every actor and actress involved.

Ewan McGregor is a great actor and absolutely deserved this win. For all y'all meme the prequels too he made that clusterfuck fun for me. Y'all are just mad he fucked your waifu.

Kyle easily should have won. Even in playing a barely conscious character he still outacted everyone else on TV. and that's not including bad coop, cooper and post-cooper.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Riley please

>seriously arguing that McGregor was good in that entire shitshow season
Season 3 was horrible and nearly every character outacted him.
>y'all
Okay, cool, so you're just retarded.

I don't agree that the series was shit and his character was a lot more than a retard, but it definitely wasn't the kind of acting showcase they typically reward. Not to mention revivals/old shows never fare well against new ones.

You seem pretty mad he's fucking your waifu

Fair opinion, it's a shame Kyle's legacy has Coop has been tarnished by the reception of The Return. I really like him as an actor even if I didn't like The Return.

Never brought up MEW. Grasp harder. Fargo's new season was terrible and McGregor's performance was severely overrated and in no way deserving of an award. Kyle is a bit more polarizing, but if you seriously for one second say that McGregor deserved it over Jude Law, you're an absolute fucking idiot.