Cable #1 Storytime

The end.

So is Stryfe the villain? It's usually Stryfe.

I do not believe that would be a haiku in Japanese.

I guess.

OML 24 storytime.

Not much happened, but it's still the best X-Book so far.

Thanks for the storytime.

It's supposed to be a new guy called 'Conquest' or something similar.

And as the last of the Resurrection books that had any hope of being good, this was an OK start.

>Thanks for the storytime.
This.

>Conquest
>the horseman that Pestilence replaced because Apocalypse is an idiot
Yeeaaaah, I'm gonna just assume he's actually Stryfe from a future where he becomes Apocalypse's Horseman of Conquest until proven otherwise.

Stryfe managed to escape from that time Apocalypse dragged him away in the future, somehow. Probably the favor Deadpool owed him as part of their deal last year.

How was the Cable series with him in the future with Hope? Only have the first ten issues on hand plus the King Sized issue but I never read the full run, worth picking back up?

It's pretty good as long as you're not a Bishop fan.

"Pestilence" instead of "Conquest" goes back long before Marvel, user. Wikipedia says it goes at least back to early last century:

> "Under another interpretation, the first Horseman is called Pestilence, and is associated with infectious disease and plague.
>It appears at least as early as 1906, when it is mentioned in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
>The interpretation is common in popular culture references to the Four Horsemen."

Apocalypse is just somehow more familiar with 20th century pop-culture than with the actual text of the Book of Revelations.

Thanks op

Most X-Men comics between New X-Men and Schism are worth reading, with the only real exceptions being Austen and that one Adjectiveless run about Dracula.

An x-book not about muh mutants sign me up

Isn't this the second (maybe third) new #1 comic that started with the main character looking about to die in the past two or three weeks?

>Thanks op
No problem user.

lol bad ass

the best book of Ressuxion or whatever
although that doesn't say much at all

will there be cute girl magic in this book?
please give me Hope at least

>lol bad ass
Hell yeah.

This Please.

This.