If they're going to introduce a group of social outcasts and misfits and make us feel sympathetic for them...

If they're going to introduce a group of social outcasts and misfits and make us feel sympathetic for them, they could at least make them likable characters

Qell, I mean, 3/4ths of them are fuckable. That's something.

I like all of them except that monster on the right

>He dosin'tt like Paddy.
You better start running boi We don't take kindly to faggots like you.

Just cause you can't imagine putting your ding-dong inside Grandma doesn't make her a bad character. Her design is uneasy, but she seems pretty sweet.

I thought fusion was suppose to make a gem stronger

the fuck is up with that 6 legged tumor?

I like all of them.

A walking orgy.

What are their names again?

Paddy is fucking great.

What's wrong with you?

Bad news everyone! OP is going to be a fag!

I like the design of the siamese twins. The regular fusion is okay, the slow Sapphire's joke got old really quickly, but she's okay. Granny Orgy is a no.

Not being likable is literally the definition of social outcast.

Imagine you best the fugly caterpillar in combat, all the individual gems would then become your personal harem, what's that like 5 fuckable gems prolly

The Sapphire knockoff was cute. Her bit was corny after a bit but she was cute still.
The Nervous one annoyed the fuck out me.
The Rutile twins were boring but they make my dick tingle so they're cool.
Not a fan of the Catepillars design or voice but she's a cool dude.

The problem I have with the centipede is that the show has been building up the idea that fusion, being a "taboo" act in gem culture, is actually a beautiful statement of bond and love between gems. Instead with this fucking thing, it becomes weird, creepy and unnatural. Why create the myth fusion is ok when you're just going to introduce this unsettling abomination and confirm fusion is crime against nature?

It's weird a perverted.

She's a little creepy but what's so wrong with her? Why can't they all share a bond?

I kinda think up to three of them may be Peridots.

So the message is Polygamy is a-ok?

>"But there doesn't look like anything is wrong with you"
Come on, Steven.

It's a perversion of the original well-meant message the show had about fusion.

I think the message is that polygamy is creepy and weird to a lot of people on the surface, but it's not actually hurting anybody, can be kind of nice once you get to understand it, and for some certain deviant people who are down for it, it can work out just fine. All of these things suit Flourite.

why do you want every single character to be likeable?

We've been given the consistent idea the more compatible and healthier the fusion is, the less monstrous it looks...then you look at the caterpillar and wonder what a fucked poly relationship does these gems have

Considering the abominations that Steven grew up with he probably doesn't really see anything wrong with them.

Because as I said, the goal from the writers perspective is have the audience sympathies with them and have them side with their plea. Otherwise you have them thinking "huh the diamonds are right, they'll unlikable freaks"

they already the underdog, and no one did anything mean or hate worthy, if you just want someone annoying to die even when you know the nervous character is nervous because she fears her imminent death constantly, one is retarded and the other one is just a mutant that helped the main characters putting her friends and self security on risk, you are just autistic. they are flawed, thats their point but they havent done anything wrong to be hateable, welcome to Steven Universe, pretty much all the main cast is a bunch of dysfunctional dicks trying to better themselves constantly.

He wasn't talking about the Caterpillar

I thought they were all likable.Sort of had a family-vibe to them.

I predict that OP will be a complete faggot. How intriguing!

How so?

Like mentions, the show seems to suggest that the stability of the relationship influences the stability of the fusion.

Few relationships are completely perfect, so its not unusual that most fusions have extra limbs/eyes/etc, even if they're more or less stable.

Laugh all you want, but imagine how devastating it would be if she shared her "gift."

Garnet is the most stable fusion in the show and we see even she gets increasingly unstable the more gems she fuses with. 4 gems who've been doing this schtick together for millennia still fall apart over eating. Add two more in of fucking course it's going to look weird.

the excitability of her ruby and the drama of her pearl, of course she's going to be a twigged out mess.

>We've been given the consistent idea the more compatible and healthier the fusion is, the less monstrous it looks

That is incorrect.
Throughout the course of the show, the audience has been shown that the primary indicators of a healthy/compatible fusion is the length of time the fusion can stay together without losing the coherence of its individual components, as well as the ability of a fusion to produce its own unique voice. For example, it was mentioned by crewmembers that Malachite only being capable of speaking with Jasper and Lapis' voices was a physiological manifestation of how incompatible and harmful they were to each other.
Also note Sugilite's problem in her debut episode. Amethyst's insecurities manifested through Sugilite's recklessness and unwillingness to defuse, putting her and Garnet's individuality at risk.
The overall appearance of the fusion varies according to what the crew decides is the most interesting design for their intents and purposes.

>not wanting to fuck the giant Ghibli caterpillar

The twins are great though. I think they look better in motion, but they are just overall cool characters. If there is anyone in that group who deserves to escape to Earth and be in the new wave of Crystal Gems, it's these two.
The broken Sapphire is flat out adorable, if a bit of a liability.

The knock-off Garnet is... ok. She's probably the most interesting of the group at least, though she's just another cowardly character to replace the cowardly character now that he's levelled up his Heroic stat.

I would probably like the Granny more if she wasn't a fusion who still isn't satisfied with her lust.

Well... fuck... you... too... sonny.

The only problem i have desing wise is with the one far right, not becouse its hideous, but becouse its not hideous enough, they tried to make her it into a grandma to make it look simpatetic but if it just acted very warmly and kind while being a truly mishapen horror then it could've worked better in my opinion

Yeah its polyamory, the gamy one is the weird religious harem. Granny is like a big old hippy who went through the whole summer of love thing and just grew old with her mates. Its really weird to put it in a kids show imo, but I'm a pervert who grew up with anime and the internet so I don't know why I care.

No really what is the point of a Rutile?

The point is on top of its head.

No I mean what is her caste purpose.

>Just cause you can't imagine putting your ding-dong inside Grandma doesn't make her a bad character.
Whoever said that was the reason? Its Grandma that can't imagine not putting her gem-gom inside other gems. She's a fusion of six and still lusting for more. was probably eyeing up steven too

Siamese twins are cute. She is the most obvious example of a gem with a fault so it fits well as the one that saves Steven and Lars. Also its a joke about how crystals form.

Princess Daisy is my new favorite gem

Squad of outcasts and misfits that are not likeable?
Perish the thought!

The twins are Rutile.
Poofy hair is Rhodonite.
The granny is Fluorite.
And the small one is Padparadscha.
Its just easier to remember her name by pronounciation, which is "Pa-Da-Ra-Cha"

"Maybe more if the right gem comes along" =/= Lust or horny you fucking autist. It just means they're open to the possibility. Also fusing is a metaphor for the entire bond with a person, not just sex.

>people don't want to stick their dick in caterpillar Grandma

what a bunch of fags

This very much.

Well to be fair, love between six people is a weird thing in real life too.

I just realize something. If they are defected then why are gems in the Beta able to find purpose and the rest shattered. Hell Peridot counts a defected gem but just given limb enhancers...Sugar... gods dammit...continuity it isn't just a police suggestion

>she seems pretty sweet
>"six gems, maybe more if we meet the right gem."

She wants to fuse with more gems just because, it is evident that a handful of gems that are fused with her are fused against their will. If you still think that's sweet rather than creepy, then you're as retarded as Steven for wanting to take her to Earth and have her rape-fuse with the Crystal Gems or Peridot or something.

It doesn't help that Sugar straight-up ripped off Miyazaki's character design since she's a hack and a weeb.

Well the outcasts seem to have much more serious deformities like bring conjoined or predicting things that already happened while the Betas are just somewhat misshapen but can still do the menial job of guarding the zoo.

I do like how they made literally the rarest sapphire in the world a off color.
I kind of hope she meets blue Sapphire some time soon. It'd be cute.

>more Sapphire and Ruby for us to see their romantic autism ruin everything once again
fuck no

Defective doesn't necessarily mean unserviceable.

If a gem has a use, then there is a reason to keep it around. The Off-Colors are useless. Literally garbage to be thrown away by Homeworld.

I want to have a healthy and loving relationship with the Rudite twins. I don't know why, but siamese twins make me diamonds

Fuck it, just call it Sadpanda

Being conjoined actually would be a benefit due to the fact that blind spots in battle would be very small...the mental one is understandable

She'd have overlapping voices if some of the Gems were being forced, like Malachite. She's just a living orgy. A grandma living orgy.

I was fine with everyone but granny caterpillar
Really gross, dude

The whole point of Off colors and the entire show in general is that something that may seem wrong/broken/weird is still an individual and has purpose and is valid.

So even though six gems fusing is seen as wrong, and she actually looks physically wrong, she is still the most stable fusion of three+ gems we have seen, and didn't become unstable at any point, despite being faced with almost certain doom at the hands of the robonoids.

>diamonds

gamy is when they all get married. With mormons they say it only applies with one man and multiple women marrying him, but theoretically you can have it any way you like. The amory one is just a relationship with multiple people. I think when dealing with lesbian space rocks in it for the long term either works fine.

I just had a thought: what if we are looking at this through the wrong angle?
What if instead of being about sexual love Fluorite's fusion is about familial love?
Think about it: a stronger and older gem that adopts and fuses with the weaker and smaller ones to keep them safe. It would make more sense with it's grandma-like appearance.

well, why wouldn't it be?

>
So now it is a pedophile on top of everything else.

You actually have a point. Despite their weird form, Fluorite was really stable. Even Alexandrite can only last so long, and the CG have been working together for millenniums.

Probably something this Rutile never got to do as a result of coming out busted.

WHAT IF

They were all impregnated by human murdercocks? They would become half gem half humans on Earth with all their powers intact - such as they are.
Almost makes you want to stick your murdercock into paddy's wagon.... just to see what comes of it.

3/4 can still be used. I just wished Sugar brought back the famethyst and betas that would make better sense, but instead we get introduced to new characters ON THE LAST FUCKING SEASON!

>What if instead of being about sexual love Fluorite's fusion is about familial love?
sounds like the south to me

jokes aside, it has been established fusion between different types of gems is romantic, or at least sexual love

A gemtipede.

Rutile would make sense as a Gem that exists just to boost other types by fusing since the presence of rutile is what makes star rubies and star sapphires so distinctive looking.

The reaction to Ruby and Sapphire fusing probably rules that out though; cross-type fusion is probably taboo since they mostly seem to be unstable anyway.

I do find it oddly cute that a Pearl and Ruby fell in love, enough to become a perma-fusion.

>tfw slowpire uses kisses to stun opponents temporarily

>LAST SEASON
>regular show ended
>Adventure time is ending
lol that's cute

I really hope we get to see them unfuse and interact at one point

How is that, in any way, evidence they were fused against their will?

>In the episode Steven got Slowpphire's sight instead of future sight

>CONNIE WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN
>Oh Steven, thank goodness you're all right!
>Pearl? where's Connie and Dad?
>Steven when Greg took you and Connie home there was a horrible car crash, and Greg Connie and Connie's father died.
>you've been in a coma for three weeks
>Wha? but how?
>Oh Steven's Waking up!
>We know Garnet...

I wonder what color Pearl that one is. Seems like she might be a black one based on the outfit.

I have one big problem with these misfits.

If the robot drones can't see Lars, then he is better off without them. Or just keeping a single one as a guide.

There is no reason given for all of them to remain. The one with the broken visions is clearly a liability.

I always thought that Opal was a sisterly bond. Smokey Quartz too.

THERE'S a chance that CN will renew it for more seasons.
There's also the chance they will just milk what they already have for all it's worth and then substitute it with more Teen Titans Go when it's done.

Granny-pede
6 gems
Which brings an interesting point. (capt. obvious here). Gems age as they fuse.
Steven+Connie = Stephonie is in late teens.

We all thought gems are essentially immortal, but Granny-pede and Stephonie shows us that they do age - and perhaps can die. This also puts a physical limit on the number of gems that can fuse. Too many fuse and the whole becomes too old to do anything - perhaps they even die of old age.

I think they should've at least let Rhodonite go. She seemed to be fine with leaving Lars behind.

Nah, man.
Lars finally manned the fuck up, and now he wants to protect his fellow misfits.
He's a hero now or something.

Fuck you, Princess Daisy is the best one.

unstable orgy
only compatible gems like Garnet have power and are hard to poof
Fusions between the crystal gems and Lapis/Jasper have power but are unstable
then you have the orgy which has stability, but no power

Then you're just being ultra shallow. Catioillar represents a single parent or a couple adopting 5/4 kids due to the abundance of love they have to share

There's also the fact that like 4 of those gems are Peridots, and we all know that Peridots are shit-tier.

Seems more pink then anything, might even be Pink Diamonds own pearl

>Steven comes back a year later to see how Lars is doing
>he notices that the gems are gone but now there are 4-10 babies

you don't seem to understand what 'milking it for all it's worth' means.
if they cancel SU, they have stopped milking it.
they aren't gonna cancel it until they have at least one more flagship show and the mexican one does good, bare minimum.

Those were just the dim robonoids patrolling the surface as they always do. Now that Rose Quartz escaped, Yellow Diamond will send, if not an entire army (because she probably wants to keep it hush hush), at the very least an elite group of trackers to find Steven and Lars.

Besides, Lars needs company and can't just sit in one place forever. Imagine if he stumbled into another gem without the outcasts' help.

Nah das dumb

Indeed
Fluorite is the only being in the entire show I could call without any holdback "best gem".

but.. that's.. what he said?