This is comedian/actor aziz ansari. say something nice about him

this is comedian/actor aziz ansari. say something nice about him

no

Master of None is great and is an amazing pleb filter.

His name sounds cool spelled backwards

Very underrated show. I'm glad it won. Netflix will renew it at least a couple more seasons now.

all of his stand up is just talking shit about his relatives on social media and stories of how he met celebrities

oh wait, you wanted good things

His stand-up is awful but he seems to be a pretty good comedic actor, I really like his new show and I thought he was great on Parks and Rec

Am I the only one who's not racist and things Master of None is basic as shit

saw one episode of this crap and turned it off. degenerate poo in the loo needs to go back where his family came from. A dirty good for nothing slum. he probably smells of BO and seriously unironically needs to consider suicide.

POO

why do I keep reading his name as nazi siren?

You were not the least funny main character on Parks and Rec.

His stand up is shit. His acting is shit. His writing can occasionally be good, but his new show is utter shit.

wow powerful

He can poo in loo

TTRRRUUUMMMPPPP

Textbook immigrant humourist that can realise how rude he's being. Met him in Paris a few months ago (at an event so not bothering him) and he was super rude towards the staff but completely oblivious to that.

My soy folder is growing.

that award goes to chrisp ratt

joe budden says he might be a rapist or something but the news didnt break yet.

Hes a disgusting manlet jungle nigger who only gets white girls because he's a rich b list actor.

Master of none season 2 was the best season of television in 2017

Just another indian faggot sociopath.

The objectively correct answer is Rashida Jones.

He's almost funny when he can stop being annoying for two seconds.

>"in the aftermath of the horrible attack in Orlando"
holy shit, imagine thinking you're such a victim that you can only care about your own group's well-being when it's one of your own co-religionists who massacred people for their sexual preference

Wasn't this asshole in The Problem with Apu?

Master of none season 1 was nice. Season 2 was pretentious horseshit. The deaf girl episode was actually laughable.

He's not funny. His standup is all about how him hanging out with other celebrities. His voice annoys me.

>hating based Andy Dwyer

I'm downloading Master of None right now. Is it actually funny, or is it just the adventures of a brown guy trying to get white girls?

I unironically only like him on Bob’s Burgers.

jfl at his eye area

He had enough money to own his own designated street now. That has to be comfy as hell and I'm very proud of him

but i masturbated to her. is pratt the female/gay equivelant?

Aziz Ansari is a literal rapist and his time is coming. It's basically an open secret in the industry, the pressure is building, and people are flabbergasted that he won the award tonight.

I liked him as the racist fruit dealer in Flight of The Concords.