Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDJ8ocSN5GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chow down on some eggrolls

youtube.com/watch?v=CDJ8ocSN5GE

what did he mean by this?

Umm no sweetie

Even normies used to know this.
Sometime in the early 2000s people started treating it as if it were prestigious.
There used to be jokes on tv all the time about how shitty a golden globe award was

His speech was so much more gracious and humble than Oprah's

/ourguy/

This, it was a joke and one day for some reason people started acting like they took it seriously. That user is right, there were tons of jokes about how worthless they were.

Let this be real

So is it that Tommy thought he should be able to say something and Franco was like, "no, fuck you, you didn't win anything, you're just standing here, you don't get to say anything."

Of course it is

I love this man.

Red pilled af, truly the last of the greats

Fucking based. I really liked him before but now I love him

>ourguy
>makes Churchill film

How long until people start complaining about this and Golden Globe does their first award retraction and gives it to Denzel Washington instead?

t. Rakesh Pradeep

I've said it before on here and I'll say it again. Oldman is my favorite actor, and Kathy Bates is my favorite acress.

Oldman/Bates 2020
pic related

The mad man. He can't be stopped. He is almost too based.

>science teacher
>says god created the earth

>let me spout all this racist fascist shit but I am not a racist fascist
nah fuck off Sup Forums

Next to be accused?

>*cough cough*
stupid smug shit is why these people are hated

Try harder

Wait, video on that webm you just posted? Pls

>Hurr durr fuck separation of Church and State.

Playboy always had the best interviews. Always worth a read after emptying your nuts to the centerfold.

Imagine her cornering you in a stairwell then shoving hand down your pants and squeezing your dick repeatedly before fondling your balls and whispering "I'm gonna suck aaaaaalll the sperm outta this fuckin dick" in your ear.
What would you even do?? Jesus Christ.

end thyself

You'd bang her though

Also he confused buddhists with muslems

Bang her?

I'd let a black dude do that. I just hope she lets me watch!

Oldman is a pretty beloved actor among other actors in terms of his craft. That tells me a lot.

Is that shirt a Cards Against Humanity joke she took seriously?

Woods + Oldman movie please.

>hes retired
Nobody retires

you don't actually know what that means

Both are in kung fu panda if that counts

The presenters for the best male actor categories should've said "and here all the ALL MALE nominees"

part of the "I hate my absentee father" starter pack hanging from those hooks over there I see.

fucking based

What is it about mentally ill people and smugly flipping off the camera? It’s annoying as hell

Flipping people off is still badass after 3rd grade

He was FORCED to apologize for saying that Gibson "lived in a town full of Jews" fun fact

GARY OLDMAN IS A HACK EVER SINCE LEON

HIS WINSTON CHURCHILL WAS TERRIBLE

WATCH REAL WINSTON CHURCHILL AND COMPARE, WAY OFF

the whole world watched churchill fail in his duty to protect Eastern Europe from communism.

We all know those apologies are forced as fuck and we couldn't even guess at what he was threatened with. Imagine having the balls to tell the truth and then some fucking piece of shit shows up to pretty much blackmail you into publicly falling to you knees. AFAIK Gibson is the only one who called them out, did his time in exile, and somehow is back. Unless I missed some forced apology there too.

How is any of what he said there was bad or wrong? That whore can't even make the argument I bet.

This. Cannes and your local city/region festival awards are the only ceremonies with any legitimacy remaining. Millennials just don't know any better because their lives are made up of one spectacle after another.

Even after the apology, Oldman was out of competition for a long time. He made that statement after his critically acclaimed performance in Tinker, Tailor, where industry people where talking about a snub and that he was owed one. Then that playboy interview came out, he was forced to apologize less than 24 hours after, and his next movie bombed on all fronts. The soft blacklist was real.

So as far as we know, is based Mel the only one to do his exile and return without doing the forced apology?

Lmao if you saw that "apology" it was fucking hilarious

The only high profile one to do so, and the only one to come back on his own terms, I would say yes. The tradeoff was doing exile that lasted at least twice as long Oldman's critical blacklisting.

He's got some fucking balls, props to the man

((They)) are still making him eat his own shit by lauding him with the very award he doesn't believe in. The punishment is still ongoing, these vindictive fucks will never let an offense pass.

Underrated post. Made me chuckle.

>sorry for saying jews run Hollywood
>thank you jews for helping on my career

Fucking kek, i love commissioner Based

He doesn't care brah. He's old, he has so many memorable roles, he's not vain and he gets to speak what he wants. Try reading his apology with a straight face i dare you

>tfw you never watched true romance but did this replayed this at least 50 times on youtube

They have no argument, they assume a moral highground and rely on their cronies to back them up.

This was said when the playboy interview first broke, but it isn't true. You haven't seen Darkest Hour. He will keep putting out great performances as long as he gets roles. He loves his craft.

I thought that lawyer show a while back was a really neat thing, until the gangster character who tried to shake her down for "protection money" got into trouble, and after she helped him out he turned a 180 degree flip and became a good, hard working bookworm, seeing the error of his ways in working the streets. Great character with wasted potential for development.