What's his favorite film?

What's his favorite film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3tV9JIJ6G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He already said on a recent video that he doesnt watches many movies. But that a recent one that really liked was 28 days later.

Napoleon Dynamite

Blade Runner 2049

suits; the movie

weekend at bernies 2

The Godfather unironically

What’s his appeal? I’ve never watched videos like this but I watch reviewbrah all the time and I don’t know why

I know he likes American Psycho, don't know about fav

he's fucking genuine. in the infinite assblast that is this world you can believe /our/ reviewbrah will stand strong against the rising of the shit.

Looks like he would like the new Churchill biopic.

His honesty. He's a bit quirky....his videos cant really be duplicated since there is no one like him.

He is new churchill

Made me laugh

Thanks, I couldn’t put my finger on it but that’s exactly it. Everything he says I believe wholeheartedly. He’s too good for YT.

Which video is his most kino? I think the one where the cat jumps up on the table and he can't stop smiling is his best.

Which one is that?

youtu.be/R3tV9JIJ6G4

iirc... he was reviewing a green/lime energy drink outside in a large beer goblet

jfc why do i remember that

WHY DOESNT HE DO VORWs ANYMORE??!!?

His most recent christmas video. Classic ReportOfTheWeek philosophy and some great camera shots there.

>tfw in the future Reviewbrah is elected president
Can't wait for the comfy fireside food reviews

kino kot

>so as you can see i'm at another party and i'm going to go alone sober and alone again
fuck

>holidays are best represented by manatees, they exist