WOY

What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allergies

Pent up Sexual Frustration.

So how would they have handled her character had the show continued or would she have been mostly absent for season 3?

I think they had some sort of plan for her in Season 3, but I don't think anyone specified what.

Destruction fetish.

Couldn't get moist unless at least three species were going to genocide right in front of her face.

She is a cunt.

It's called being a sociopathic mass murderer.

2HOT2HANDLE

Seems like she needs to lighten up more often.

she was the bad guy

She was physically incapable of not being turned on by violence, while also being physically unable to recognize any form of affection.

She needed a friend

She needed a lovemuppet.

She's an imaginary character unable to hurt anyone real. A weak abject barely moving picture stuck futilely in a dead cartoon or something.

Shit character.

Worst waifu.

i miss WOY

If you loved that, then you're gonna bust both your nuts when you see the nsfw version.

she was lied to

Christ! I really need more Dom in casual, but still skimpy, clothing.

She was an edgy teen surrounded by children.

Me too, user

>That belly pooch
I NEED IT

>long socks
>sneakers

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

She was waifu bait made solely to get attention and nothing more, and her personality (or lack thereof) shows it. They didn't know what motivation to give her so they just made her want to destroy things "because im evil and i have to destroy things and hate everyone because im evil",

Don't get me wrong, I like how she looks (aside from copying from Hater for no reason and never explaining it), but her personality is so shitty and edgy, the fact that she ruined every episode she was in has made it impossible for me to like her.

sorry you have such shit taste

>I'll never get around to drawing that comic where she tries to rape him, but ends up falling in love with him during the act because of his tenderness

well fuckin do it

and make sure she gets pregnant

She was trying to get pregnant to raise his child as a villain to spite him, but his gentle caresses and kisses changed her mind

im only saying this once and then i'm leaving this thread.
she was bored.
nothing is ever good enough for her.
one of the writers who worked on the show summed it up.

lord hater = who we really are.
commander peepers = who we inspire to be at work.
sylvia = common sense.
wander = who good people look up to- an unreachable ideal.

lord dominator is a person who has been left unchecked- someone nobody could reach or ever would want to reach. a person so devoted to their beliefs they'd do anything to achieve them.

she built her ship, her bots, her suit. she's smart, strong, and extremely driven.
but all she wants to do is destroy everything, torture everyone. all for fun!
it's like an adult who never outgrew killing ants or experimenting on roadkill because no one cared enough to tell her not to.
a core part of her refuses to let anyone tell her what to do, refusing to be vulnerable, and REFUSING help from anybody.
her problem is that she doesn't know what she really wants in life. she wants to have fun and be in control and observe people- but she's so caught up in her power trip that she doesn't fully realize that once everything is destroyed, the only thing left to do is destroy yourself.

tl;dr: she's bored and has a lot of problems. never ask me for anything again.

if you dont make this we will all be sad

would Wander want you to make us sad?

imagine all of the immensely lewd techniques she'd use to try to mind break him

i got plenty of ideas if you ever need any

She'd tie him up and do it in front of Sylvia.

>"Alright, I don't have all day, I'm gonna go to town on....this....stupid....fuzzy...orange...GIANT, oh my g-"

oh lordy, we're getting places now

>Falls asleep cuddling him
>Sylvia just looks on irritated
>"Oh brother."

>dominator is late into her pregnancy
>has wander restrained (still)
>thrusts her breasts into his face
>"You better drink up, sweety, because i'm not going to give you water anymore."

oh, and sylvia is still forced to watch, of course. at this point she's probably gone mad with being horny and no one to satisfy her

I was thinking she'd let him go the day after. But start giving him phone calls and asking to meet up, bullying him a little, of course.

i prefer to think she'd be even hornier than ever once she becomes pregnant. riding him with her big belly and heaving, leaky tits, trying on different kinds of underwear, introducing more toys and fuck bots. maybe finally letting sylvia join in due to sheer horniness

I think she'd just mellow out a bit. She'd stage villainous plots just to get his attention and publicly call him "future baby daddy" loudly in front of other people.

Now I'm just getting lazy and taking inspiration from things that have happened to me

why not both? capture him for a few weeks, let him go and publicly humiliate him for a few weeks, repeat

that sounds hot as fuck

oh, and maybe a birthing scene, if you'd be up for it. taking inspiration from fugasvbashnyu (yes that's the artist name)

>Leaning back on top of him while wearing his hat, her hair and clothes are disheveled
>"Sheesh Wander, look how much is leaking out of me.Can't believe you put all that in there."

I need church.

i need a white t-shirt that i never wear

i'm not the only one who does this, right?

Wonder how everyone'd react to her having Wander's child

Our purpose in this world is knowledge. Our fear has withered. It's not a crime to try and learn the truth. It's not a sin to learn those things which you fear.

jealousy, shock, cheers

all while wander slowly loses his mind to embarrassment and constant sexual torture

but when he finally reaches dominator's heart, he celebrates and is excited to tell everyone even though they already know

at that point dominator would slowly lose her mind to embarrassment and new found love

just a guess

>Com'on honey, how about one more? You get to name it this time."

i wonder how hater would react

forced to watch like sylvia?

>She finds out after the first time that she isn't pregnant yet
>While she waits to get him next time she gets a little shaky thinking about his face and soft kisses
>He's nervous again, but can't fight his urges
>This time she slowly leglocks him and pulls him on top
>Their hearts beat rapidly from the newfound emotion
>Not having completely lost her old self, she tongue kisses him when he goes to interlock fingers

Hey, you gettin all this comics guy? Ya better friggin work on this

pls

also, have any previous work we can see?

WANDERRRRRRRRR

>Footwear happens to be the only articles of clothing she's wearing at the moment.

She never learned how to connect with another living being on an emotional level is my guess. Not entirely sure where all the destruction and sadism came from though.

>Not entirely sure where all the destruction and sadism came from though.
It's like a kid using a magnifying glass to burn up ants, everything's just a toy or a game to her.

she couldve always gotten into this
youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4

/thread
Oh yeah obligatory MODS btw

Dominator killed Grunge.

can we post peepers for a bit?

Best husbando.

if only cartoons were allowed to do stuff like this.

THE CHILDREN CAN HANDLE A LITTLE NUDITY IN THEIR LIVES DAMMIT!

Glad you liked it; I'm the guy who commissioned it. I have the original sketches lying around if you want to see them.

Go right ahead and share them.

>sylvia is still forced to watch, of course.

She'd do more than if she behaves like a good girl. Dom would reward Sylvia with a taste of leftover baby batter after the more intense climaxes.

I'd send the bodytypes too, but they're too explicit. There's a Dominator thread in /aco/; I can post it there if you'd like.

By all means please do

I just want to know why her ship/style was like Emperor Zurg's?

Was it Zurg's rebirth we've seen at the very end of the second season finale?

FUCKING DELET THIS!