When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and...

When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not all but 99% are.

if all women are whore then why can't you get laid

>inb4 ban
nice webm

What kinda faggot hates girls that put out?

Become a priest and devote yourself to Christ. Unlike women, he'll never disappoint you.

says the user who begs women for sex.

about the same time I realized everyone else is enjoying life more than I am.

suckling from the tit of mother wolf.

SAUCEEE?

A while ago, and I was much happier after I realized it; I stopped being le knight in saving armour after I realized it

Based late night pron poster

I saw a girl sitting in the back of a relatively high level math class take out her phone and start snapping duckface selfies.

isnt that common knowledge? guys are whores too. everyone is sex crazed

>Haha dude who cares about degeneracy or the future of Western civilization man just let people live haha

take the yellow pill user

It's common knowledge if you know a grill in real life

>Sex is bad
Jeez you're super gay

>everyone is sex crazed
Yes, goyim. Listen to this man. Your only goal in life should be having orgasms. Do not aspire to anything else.

this. OP thinks he's making us feel bad but it helps us realize women should be treated like dumb sluts. We Chad Now.

>implying they aren't whores too
Leave your basement for some perspective sometime weeb.

It's back stage at the Golden Globes

Please point to the part where I said sex is bad, shit-for-brains

>he thinks an asian woman won’t be just as big as a whore. stop watching anime loser

virgin

>cries about degeneracy
>on Sup Forums

Tu quoque is a fallacy user

im not a virgin and think like OP. i already know you’ve probably only been with one girl at most and now you think you’re a sex god. Pro tip fatties and uglies don’t count.

Indeed, who gives a shit?
Seeing the planet burn is much more fun.

>tfw Jews made it okay to be a slut

Around 2 weeks ago at the age of 26.

Feels good now that I've been red pilled tho.

It's the realisation that over half of women cheat and many of them have another man's child whilst doingi t.
It's the realisation that women are, for the most part, devoid of any sort of honour or sense of responsibility and would never admit it of their own accord.
It's the realisation that you will be seen as the one in the wrong for daring to question your partner on such matters.
It's the realisation that you have twice as many female ancestors as male ones and it's not just due to pre-historic harems.

>he thinks everything on this website is degenerate
Back to Sup Forums

You like to suck on phallus.

white women, all women, love black men

the sooner you realize that, the better your life will be.

I don't want to marry a slut.
I don't want the mother of my children to fuck a dozen guys behind my back
Is that too much to ask?
You go marry a slut and tell us how the divorce works out

You're right OP, but retards will call you a virgin. That's why I keep it to myself and make sure I feel no affection for the tinder girls I hook up with

The question is what do men do with this information? Do we accept it and try to use it to bag sluts or become utterly repulsed at the idea of females and go innawoods to avoid subsidizing them with our tax dollars?

late last year actually, with the whole thotwars debacle and tara mccarthy crying to the MSM because people were being mean to her online

statistics already squashed this theory. youre boring

IS that supposed to be sexy? I feel bad for those women.

Most everything on Sup Forums or any popular board is. Are you seriously ignoring the gross shit that gets posted here constantly? Lurk more newfag.

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

It's not even really the fault of kikes in this case, it's in the inherent nature of women to be sluts and whores

What are you, Muslim? Fucking retarded incel.

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Teen Titans:
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

What's the point of this anyways? Getting back at daddy? Why do women derive satisfaction from doing things that are so evidently disgusting, regrettable, and heinous?

It is really sexy. Maybe stop being gay user.

>Western civilization
>Muslim
Uhhhhhhh

>statistics
you mean the same statistics that showed that hillary clinton will 100% win? lmao

Gross fake tits

Can someone upload a mp4 or gif for iCucks?

When you hit any messeging sites and start talking dirty and even the religious ones who wear headscarves and are "saving themselves till marriage" start making exceptions and revealing times they've already done everything except for vaginal intercourse

>roastie detected

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

this is el virgen Sup Forumstard mentality.
also checked.

Right here and I quote

>I suck cocks because I can't get pussy

Try to unlearn this. Being "redpilled" makes you completely miserable in every aspect, and I wish I could go back to being a dumb white knight liberal.

imagine being a fag and using womanhate as a way to cope

Grow up.

She has absolutely perfect tits

No, those aren't the same statistics at all. Are you ok?

no i mean literal dating app race match percentage. white men had the most love from early race

Sup Forums hasn't been the beacon for degeneracy it used to be grandpa. People may still post degenerate shit here but it's labelled such and mocked. Ever since degeneracy became mainstream the people on this site acted like the uber-contrarian faggots they are and started promoting wholesome things.

They're fake

>haha gay gay gay if you don't worship womens

kys

>he can't have nuanced worldview of hating slutty behaviour while also exploiting it for your own pleasure

All women except black women love white men actually.

This
Doesnt matter

>says the guy getting upset about a webm on a mongolian car stacking forum

cuck

>too perky
>no jiggle
they're fake

When I realized how to attract women. This realization is the first step to getting laid a lot and the first step to keeping a woman in check. Any of you betacucks who have had a women cheat on you, the very root of the problem can be traced to the fact that you didnt realize this.

Im happy I realized it in freshman year of college. I got nasty and dirty with so many women due to this realization. Before I used to be timid and try to be nice and unassuming to women. Once I realized all women love cock and there isnt a thing they can do about it, I started actively trying to give them the cock they wanted to badly and WOW it worked they just wanted the guy to make the first move so as to appear not very slutty.

t. Guy who has had sex with over 30 women.

P.S. This isn't a bad thing. It's in their biology to be like this.

devote yourself to fucking kids

Imagine being a beta and thinking defending whores on a Chinese human trafficking discussion forum will make women want to fuck you

Pic related it's you

Fine by me

>One study from a dating site made up mostly of white people from a decade ago

Social networks that were meant for hooking up were extremely balkanized up until extremely recently. There was shit like blackplanet, crushspot, etc

Stop being a pathetic virgin. Grow up.

>retards think all women are whores and use it as an excuse to never breed
>all of the soft skull, baby dicked, morbidly obese manbabies that freak out at the sight of a black person or want to fuck toddlers stay out of the gene pool

so this.... is the power of...... selective eugenics... woah

Say hello to your hand for me.

wow look at how cool this guy is.

> Ever since degeneracy became mainstream the people on this site acted like the uber-contrarian faggots they are and started promoting wholesome things.
You say this while posting on a board that still enjoys it's cunny posting and other such pastimes. Get your head out of your ass.

Actually the opposite, true alphas hate women while also fucking them

Wow you really peaked in 2016 didn't you

>larping on Sup Forums

Its our fault at first if women became that way. But I honestly it's because we live in a too big system. Or that the jew stripped us of most our social circles and bounds(the lost of faith killed the local community to family, and women's liberation broke down the family).

>t. tinfoil hat

>this is somebody's daughter
Let that sink in.

>Lose weight and become the size of a normal person
>Dress better
>Have decent paying job
>Live in cool area near bars and such
>Go out with people to bars and clubs and such
>Get lucky with face (women approach me and complement my eyebrows and other weird shit)
>They all immediately recognize I'm a fucking virgin weirdo and leave

fuck
it was too little too late

Sluts make terrible girlfriends and wives m8.

>how dare these women have fun!
>lol grow up nerd

not that guy, but statistically speaking, more teachers molest kids than priests do, yet teachers as a whole are seen as heroes and cztholic prists are demonized. just something to think about.

>Western Civilization
>Same mentality as Muslim invaders

>he doesn’t use the superior fleshlight
my hand said hello caveman

Feel free to not accept the lesson. Not my problem. I'm a 30yr old oldfag with a wife and job now but it's a realization that helped me get laid. And one that I can see over 50% of men never realize (that number is increasing with the soy-cultural movement too).

rape doesn't count pajeet

Nobody cares if you're a virgin, people will only run away if you have no personality or have an especially repugnant way of conducting yourself.