This is not okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6TpSnkOu18?t=216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they lumping Tommy into this shit?

>Sup Forums will defend this

If they addressed it theyd be chastised for trying to relate to it. Can't win. Like dating a crazy chick

>mfw it's now sexual harassment for men to be ignored

They did it. SJWism has finally gone full circle.

REEEEEEE go back to Sup Forums drumpftard white males will be bred out of existence #TIMESUP

>Tommy Wiseau tore open Jessica Chastain’s shirt and suckled on her teets live in front of millions
HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS NO NO NO

Like, seriously, all these guys, like, ugh, just suck

Why the fuck do celebrities even bother going to this shit?

>author's a numale soyboy
Oh shit what a shock

>The state of the lad who wrote this

maybe the men of hollywood don't feel like they should mansplain their views of a feminst movement?

>author is a man
i want to know what sort of world these people operate in. i'm an ordinary middle class australian dude and if anyone said shit like that i'm fairly sure 95% of everyone i know would consider them a joke.

>Complaining that white men are saying nothing
>Complaining that a white man can't say anything of substance
>Just Oprah's name

Poetry.

... Jesus what a faggot

>men talk about "Thing" get chastised
>men dont talk about "Thing" get chastised

I will never forgive Franco for muting Tommy

Is that a chain wallet? Based

he stands like an collectable figurine.

no one cares, cunt

This is not okay and here's why this is not okay

>Oprah giving a Roman salute in the thumbnail

what was the meaning behind this?

The people that know them are either faggots too or consider them a joke

They have to. It’s in their contracts.

>Australian

top kek

ego. For all of Woody Allen's faults and criminal proclivities, at least he doesn't bother with award shows.

The victims said nothing for like 20 years.

Why didn't the women actresses bring up problems facing men that were discussed in Cassie Jaye's documentary, "The Red Pill"?

Women are an absolute joke. They think wearing black and hashtagging is going to change anything, yet they're still going to fuck their way to the top because they're untalented and don't want to put in effort.

He looks like a sexual abuser/rapist covering his own ass with vulture signalling.

Kek

(((Mirkinson)))

God damn this country has become sick in the head

Tommy isn’t that type of guy.

Stealing this.

Johnny wouldn’t do that! He’s a good man!

Where can I watch this?

How come they didn't let Cory Feldman make a speech after he and Cory Haim were raped their entire lives by Hollywood Jews?

This country has been infested with Marxism and it needs a serious cleanse. If Trump loses and a Democrat wins in 2020, it's over for America.

Let me take this celebratory moment for my film to publicly shame a bunch of men who have nothing to do with it at all.

*sucks jewish ear lobe*

Amazon Prime

>shitting on Guillermo Del Toro

careful now, I could care less about his shitty movie but the man is a passionate sweetheart, leave him alone

>tfw fucking video game nerds called this shit out in full force back in 2014, but even big time hollywood mougels are letting these faggots numales guilt trip bully them into submission

youtu.be/w6TpSnkOu18?t=216

>ewan mcgregor said nothing
but he literally admitted to adultery on live television.

GG was the beginning of the end. People called out bullshit and got laughed onto 4+Sup Forums. Now it's into movies too

Give me one reason why (((men))) like this shouldn’t be forced to transition. What a fucking disgrace.

So after being told for years that white men need to shut up and stop acting like they're allowed to have an opinion people want/need to hear from on these matters, white men listen and keep their mouths shut regarding such matters.
Therefore white men must be attacked for the heinous act of doing what they've been told to do by less privalledged groups.

Makes sense....

>If

I have a bad feeling, user...

"Seth Meyers Golden Globes Monologue Was About as Good as a White Man Could Do"

There's not enough eyerolls in the world for this shit.

I thought wear black alone would solve all the sexual assault problems.

The only way he's not getting re-elected is if the Democrat elite gets so desperate they assassinate him. Which I don't doubt they're going to attempt.

fucking lel'd good

>don't speak about it
>THEY'RE IGNORING THE PROBLEM!
>speak about it
>THEY'RE MALES, THEY TALKING ABOUT SHIT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND!
just don't even bother

Also, why do they never bring up how Muslims literally rape women everyday in the Middle East?

This is what happens when they talk

Yeah Tommy, stand up for the women you fucking vampire faggot

Wasn't GG less about women, just shitty journalists and awards for games that don't deserve it, with some slut being a main figure behind one of the games?

I hope you're right. but god damn, the left have been in overdrive attacking him and trying anything they can to get his ass out.

That's the point where they become patriots who only care about america

I've literally had arguments where I say this and it happens every time

These awars shows are literally just white male shooting galleries

>SHUT UP AND LISTEN!
>WHY AREN'T YOU SPEAKING

Well the good thing is most Americans have tuned out the media at this point pretty much.

What happened?
Someone got sexually harassed at the Golden Globes?

>(((Silverstein)))

Sounds about right. Why would bullies every respond well to someone who wants to stop bullying?

Who gives a shit about what Muslims do in the Middle East this is something that happened in Hollywood.

Because these same celebrities who complain about sexual harassment in Hollywood defend Islam and Muslims.

Because it's hypocritical.

Does everyone ignore Oprah's South African school and the sexual assault scandal? No one talks about any assault in Africa, even though it is hourly thing and Africans lauded Oprah for actually doing something.

The Dems would have to get behind a candidate that was actually electable in order to beat him. Hilary Clinton losing to Donald Trump should be a good lesson in the kinda of candidate they should avoid.

Fucking this. White men need to start embracing their role as the villain, you can’t win if you try to be a hero

is there some part of "HER TURN" you fail to understand, drumpfkin?

This bitch is a straight up hypocritical kike

>YAASS QUEEN SLAYY THOSE SAD WHITE MALES
>hahaha the french actress is so funny. Look at her trying to speak English

> Every man: nothing, nothing, nothing

That's a patent lie though

>seth meyers
>white man

hahaha what a story mark

I changed my mind, the internet was a fucking bad thing, it's allowed nutcases to be able to post their retarded opinions online and get taken seriously and has only harmed society.

Fucking hell.

>Jack Mirkinson
Remember that name. Any estronaut who vociferously promotes the feminist agenda is a guaranteed rapist.

>her turn?
there are no turns...

-Toby Ziegler

>silverstein

Why is this allowed

Be NEET who never leaves house. One of my cousins friends wants to hang out and play Vidya. We play vidya and his phone goes off a hundred times in 5 minutes. " haha oh man you must be popular" nah it's just sluts messaging me half naked pics. Proceeds to show me a handful of girls all sending him partial nudes/nudes. Keeps showing me this one girl who sends a nude in every message. Hey user what should I say back to her? Spaghetti spills every where uhhh uhhh " Your naked in every picture do you not own clothes?" He blankly stares at me and politely asks if I would just leave. I leave. This is why I don't leave the house. Thanks for reading my blog. Times Up

Women alway wear little black dresses to awards.... women somehow think wearing a little black dress to this particular awards show is an act of rebellion??? WTF goes on inside a woman's mind?

Would we have heard 20, 30 years ago any of these actors/actresses talking about mansplaining or wage gender gap? If you asked that question to them back then what would they have said?

It's all fucking fads, literally. I fucking guarantee you if you asked them on camera right now about trans people they would roll their eyes or cough and excuse themselves, but at next years oscars and golden globes i fucking guarantee your gonna see celeb after celeb talking about how poor trans people are not represented enough in movies and how they were ALWAYS fighting for them!

Welcome to equality bitches.

Nothing is ever good enough, and the only roads they offer are booby-trapped (lol) with Catch-22s.

may because 20-30 years ago, people gave less shits about what people did, and judged them on the merits of their work etc.
Take Wendy Carlos, or Jennifer Lietham as examples...people's reaction was pretty...oh ok, you are trans...moving on.

Because regular castration is faster and easier. Ya don't want anyone thinking they're something they're not.

pay attention to video game culture if you want to see previews for what happens in the world of hollywood and society in general. this shit always happens in games first and infest other media.

Using this method, what do you see video games foreshadowing the future of society with now?

>said nothing twice

>men are entirely responsible for

so because i share a crotch attachment with weinstein i'm a sex predator

okay

That was their not so subtle way of saying just that.

Does this mean we're not virgins anymore?

how dare entertainment not be about our political agenda!