Has James been laughing with Tommy or at him?

Has James been laughing with Tommy or at him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_81Peb7Atc4
reddit.com/r/theroom/comments/7ova1p/james_franco_wins_golden_globe_for_disaster_artist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

franco is a fucking slimebag and obviously has used this whole situation to just make more money.

>Has James been laughing with Tommy or at him?
at him, franco is a jew

Webm of Franco blocking mic nao

>hey dumbfuck, get up here
>dont talk fucking idiot
>this dumbass made the worst movie of all time
>*mocks wiseau voice
>starts prasing his brother and himself

at him

no body laughs with tommy
only at him

wow, this is bad.

All the talk in the world can't compare to his instincual, reflexive response to physically stop Tommy from trying to talk a little in a big moment for him.

You are tearing me apart, James!

Everybody betray Tommy

Huge Jackman isn't pleased

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE

OH NO NO NO

why is the girl in the back always making sneering baseball player.jpg face

He didn't even ask Greg to get up on stage

>Greg had to watch from the audience as the man he knew would have given anything to end up receiving an award on stage for his work was shooed away by the bigtime Hollywood actor that adapted his book into a movie, not even allowing him to say a single word to the group he's desperately tried to become a part of

That moment alone had more impact than the Disaster Artist.

At him. It's so fucking clear as light as day that James just used him and his story to make a make a movie for his own pride, win the award and to mock the guy.

It's like the cool but shitty kid at school who brings over the awkward weird kid to the cool kid's table and the awkward kid he's suddenly "invited and welcomed" as they're all laughing but they're not laughing with him, they're really laughing at him.

Franco is a scumbag, he deserves a punch to the face.

tommy is obviously crashing. he wasnt supposed to come up
everyone's reaction is shitty tho
>OMG SOMEONE WHO ISNT ROYALTY IS SOILING THE STAGE

Hopefully this inspires Tommy to go indie and forget about the crumbling Hollywood clique

Huge Jackman disgusted at this display.

It's not often we witness real life kino like this

Does Greg always look like he wants to die?

Didn't see it so not sure if that was a real reaction or not, but I could understand it. He's been toting Tommy around with him through all the promotions and shit and just absolutely pulled a dick move there. I know Tommy is a little out there and may have said something silly, but fuck, without him you'd have no movie. Let the poor guy say hi to the world. From everything we've seen Tommy is a good hearted guy that just doesn't quite connect with reality. Now we know Franco is a douche. Same with his brother. "haha, the prop thought it could speak"

> used this whole situation to just make more money.
What a unique and rare thing to do in Hollywood!

Fucking this. Can't wait for the release of Best F(r)iends

Bad plastic surgery

Dubs says Franco will skip the Oscars and let Tommy accept the award, giving him the spotlght

Someone should make a fan edit of the movie that adds this to the end. It hurts to watch. Fuck Franco.

pls stop bullying, goys

only we can do it

nice try user but its not happening

It's really obvious, it feels awkward when he impersonates and makes fun of him to his face. He doesn't think of him as a real human being

Quite literally it looks like I suspected from the start. James Franco riding on the failure of The Room for the benefit of only James Franco. Every interview was basically Franco using Tommy as a prop. Greg's book is the reason why the film was made in the first place.

He probably won't invite Tommy up for the Oscars because he'll think he'll go for the mic again.

>Why did they have to imply we were faggots?

>all those belts
lamo

Tommy isn't fully in touch with what's going on around him. Franco's been carrying him around with him so much, he probably genuinely felt he was okay to go up there. But yeah, they handled it in the worst possible way.

Everything I read about Franco makes me laugh. He does what he wants and doesn't care. He makes a mockery of Hollywood, I can't help but appreciate his shenanigans.

I feel bad for Tommy. He clearly believed he was among friends who liked him.

we could have had a tommy speech at the fucking golden globes

it would have been fucking KINO and we were denied by some impostor jew

pls no

Wolverine storms the stage, beats the shit out of Franco, then hands Tommy the mic.

Shit I should've tuned in to watch this. I need more context

>do you feel in charge?

Literally Harry Osborne

If he was smart, he'd just bring Tommy up with him and tell him he could say a few words if he promises not to sperg out

But it's irrelevant because Franco ain't winning shit at the Oscars, based Gary has that shit in the bag

aaaAAAAAAH

WHY WHY WHYY

Hugh's rage is slowly building

That's fine to do to other Hollywood assholes, but Tommy clearly isn't a Hollywood asshole. He was a real person, perhaps a bit touched in the head, but who wanted to make a real movie with good intentions and got laughed at by the world. Fine. We all get that it went horribly, but at least he's not some Hollywood hypocritical piece of shit. Let the poor guy have his moment.

Damn. Jazz turned out fine

That would have been the most amazing thing ever broadcast. I hope Jackman comments on this later.

>Disney paid you a FORTUNE

It's a production thing. Franco knows he wasn't following the script by inviting Tommy on stage. He couldn't go too far and let Tommy speak when people don't know what Tommy was going to say nor was it scheduled in. Franco was nice enough to invite him on stage, Tommy shouldn't have gone for the mike.

youtube.com/watch?v=_81Peb7Atc4

With context the real thing isn't so bad but it kinda is
>No Tommy you don't get to say anything I WILL SAY IT FOR YOU AS YOU
>then goes off about all his friends list SETH FUCKING FATASS ROGEN as his best but not the man that a. made him famous tonight b. allowed him to make a movie that is basically making fun of him

fuck James what a cunt, poor Tommy I bet he's really fed up with this world they all betray him

They should've been throwing footballs up there

That's the Rock's daughter.
>16
>nearly bigger than him
Slow down on the pancakes there

what are you even talking about?

nice self insert there faggot you will never win an award in front of your peers

>t. newfag
Lurk more

BRUTAL

>based Gary has that shit in the bag
>Gary "all kikes must fucking hang" Oldman

nah he's not getting shit. Franco will win.

Strong women will bear many strong sons.

You can just tell this is going to make for a dozen "who was in the wrong here" threads once the reality sets it that Tommy probably would've said something stupid

Haha cool your jets tommy, i'm a serious artist

If it isn't Gary, they'll give it to that fag kid or DDL. James is like fifth in line.

That's kinda unfortunate she takes after her dad, I mean Dwayne is charismatic as hell a great entertainer but to look like him as a woman...

Dwayne aged a lot since Jumanji

I was cucked because my Dad fucking hates Tommy and it was waiting to see him get angry at his speech

he was invited up on stage

>hey, brian, can get those claws back, just one more time?

>casting Seth Rogen and Danny McBride in a Faulkner adaptation
>9 reviews

He needs to stop trying to make movies

Wow they have a lot in common when it comes to directing

Are you a strong man? 6ft tall and good genetics? Do you want strong sons? With a strong woman like her you'll have 50% chance. The only downside is that you're daughters will be hideous.

Who cares if he did though. That's the whole point of making a movie about him making a movie. Celebrating the well intentioned but weird shit the guy does and says. In fact, Franco would have been based if he just stepped back, smiled, and let Tommy ramble as the GG producers freaked the fuck out. Classic moment to do something hilariously subversive and Franco's ego got in the way.

James invited him onstage, he was waving at him to come up to the stage.

She was extremely lucky to take after him

You're all wrong, Jackman wasn't disgusted by Franco being a douche. He was disgusted that Wiseau was allowed to go on stage

BASED HUGH ABOUT TO SNIKTBUB FRANCO

Not to mention he, a once aspiring but failed actor, is sitting at the back of the room in an event where more successful and famous people talk about how amazing they are. He must have many regrets.

They also based the movie on his book and he got zero recognition.

This movie was ghost directed by seth rogen, like spielberg with poltergeist. Just watch any of francos other directorial efforts compared to this to know i'm right

I mean... who wouldn't a female Rock?

kino happened in front of our eyes
the final footnote to tommy and gregs flirtation with stardom

A true human bean.

You thought he was acting?

First Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn and now this, why the Golden Globes give us such kino

>Sup Forums
>wtf Franco was an asshole for not letting Tommy speak

>reddit
>haha lol good thing Franco stopped that retard Tommy from speaking
>its Francos award after all, hehe

really makes you think

reddit.com/r/theroom/comments/7ova1p/james_franco_wins_golden_globe_for_disaster_artist/

>Wolverine kills Harry Osbourne: Issue Zero

>Franco typed up his acceptance speech beforehand in a Google doc
Did he know he was going to win? Is the system rigged?

if you ever see hugh jackman in an interview he comes off as a genuinely nice and cordial guy, i don't think he could ever imagine doing that to someone.

Tommy was absolutely fucking destroyed after
He just looked at the camera, pointed at the tables, and was like yeah fuck those guys I’m out of here

He looked dreadful
Poor guy

literally everybody writes a speech beforehand

she's cute

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD FRANCO!

are you stupid? people prepare their speech regardless

that was stunt for his movie palo alto how many times are you gonna repost lmao

>it's rigged because Franco came prepared

Was he just supposed to wing it?

the movie was based on his book too.

>not preparing a speech
you're fucking dumb

Are you actually retarded

Get that Jewish cocksucker

goddam, tommy definitely is trying to go for the award, not a hug. trying to have james franco hand him the award, then james goes in for the hug instead. DENIED

Are people only pretending to not know that Jackman's reaction was edited in