-Adam Warlock

Members:
1. Abraxas
2. Loki
3. Morgan Le Fay
4. Meggan Puceanu (Earth-597)
5. Annihilus
6. Eimin Worthington

Going to try and pick characters that have never once been a Thunderbolt. Also assuming that they are all being pulled from The Raft.

Team Leader: Taskmaster
>As far as I know he's never been a member and his broad skillset will allow him to know where each member is suited best.

>Members:
1. Titiana
>In your face bruiser that is trying to find redemption.

2. Ben Reilly
>Better use of the character than what he's doing now.

3. Loki
>Serving penance for his crimes against Asgard and wearing enchanted chains that prevent him from truly escaping. Thor thinks The Thunderbolts will help change his character.

4. Carol Danvers
>She's prosecuted for her various fuck ups and has to serve time as a Thunderbolt.

5. Scott Lang
>He's here as the team counselor.
>This might be a stretch but I think it's hilarious.

6. Mysterio
>I was trying to find a suitable sixth member and then I realized Shocker was a Thunderbolt. ANd if Shocker can be one then I see no reason Mysterio can't. He's obviously been upgraded since his appearance in Spider-Man. He's able to manipulate tech WAY beyond his pay grade and actually managed to murder the Kingpin of the Ultimate Universe.

Team Leader - Zemo
Stormin Norman
Boomerang
Taskmaster
Moonstone
Ghost

Phil urich - Green Goblin
Super-Skrull
Absorbing Man
Titania
Shocker
Lady Deathstrike

>Team Leader:
Songbird

>Members:
Penance
Moonstone
Hobgoblin (Kingsley)
Lyra
Superior Spider-man/Octopus
Taskmaster

Team Leader - Cyclops, I don't know who else to put on the team but Cyke is definitely the leader.

>Jack o Lantern
Which one? Mysterio's female cousin?

Team Leader - Loki in disguise
Doctor Doom
Magneto
Green Goblin
Mandarin
Red Skull

Hilarity ensues

There is an evil Carol from a different reality in 616 stuck somewhere.

Team Leader:
-Kingpin

Members:
1. Spider-man (Black-mailed into helping, at odds with Otto and Venom...eventually captures them all)
2. Venom (Eddie Brock)
3. Superior Octopus/Otto Octavious clone-guy
4. Rodrick Kingsley
5. Random pointless thug #1
6. Random pointless thug #2

They'd be chasing Ben Reilly who messed with Kingpin...which would put them in Kaine's crosshairs. Maybe Otto gets his neck broken again.

Cmon nigga. You could at least put Bullseye and Scorpion in those last two slots. Bullseye is Fisk's go-to and Scorpion would have juicy drama with Brock and the symbiote.

Yeah but last i heard Bullseye was a body in a locked coffin, did they fix that?

Also random could be anyone from Scorpion to Taskmaster. I was kinda being lazy because literally those parts could be swapped up.

I just want to watch Melissa and Karla bickering and grudgingly working together. I would seriously read an ongoing of that. Just give me a "buddy" book and I'd be happy.

Beck is a ghost.

There was an imposter one that was the "Superior" MysterioN...

Team leader
Task master
1. Nova
2. Hummingbird
3. Itty bitty Spider (Spider-Man vs Deadpool)
4. Cecil (gwenpool)
5. Lasher (symbiote dog from team Mercury in Carnage U.S.A)
6. Chase and Old Lace (Runaways)

OP here.

Team Leader:
- Shang-Chi
> Teaching Kung-fu to discipline the 'bolts away from crime. Might backfire but him doing a Wong Fei Hung might be cool.

Members:
- Radioactive Man
- Lady Bullseye
- Crossfire
- Jack o Lantern
- Another thug
- Some powerhouse

Haven't read much X-men but I would like to see Gambit and Cyclone interact with each other.

I feel like Cyclone could have been the Bolts' Gambit at some point but the stars didn't align.

Team leader: Songbird

Members:
>The Lizard
Trying to redeem himself for his past actions, and serves as a scientist on the team and a brawler when the need arises
>Scorn
Tech person for the team, and helps keep the others in line
>Ghost
Team infiltrator
>Moonstone
extremely versatile brawler for the team, she's a classic member, and I love seeing her butt heads with Melissa
>The Spot
Team transportation and another unique power set
>Sandman
yeah, another Spidey villain, but he's another good brawler to have and he used to be a good guy

Love it.

Love it.

Love it.

Very intrigued by this one. I say have Loki disguise himself as Count Nefaria.

So awesome. The idea of an even bitchier Carol entices me so

>Chase and Old Lace
I'd read it for that alone.

I'm glad that you paired Songbird and Moonstone. You can't really have one without the other which is why I decided to exclude them from my list. I was about to put Moonstone and then this thing went off in my head saying I'd be a fool not to include Songbird.

Team Leader:
-Songbird

Members:
1. Terror Inc.
2. Bi-Beast
3. Mystique
4. A new version of Crimson Dynamo that's basically a Lost Cosmonaut like in Avengers: EMH
5. Werewolf By Night
6. Erik Killmonger

>Avengers: EMH
Wasnt that Ironman: Armored Adventures?

Shit... I think your right, now that I think about it I don't know what the origin of the Avengers EMH one is.

This is a damn good team line-up. I'd read a comic about this team.

did that floating skinny man with a gas mask and skin tight leather suit come before psycho mantis or did marvel just paint a MGS character white?

>talking shit about ghost

you dun goofed.

Team Leader:
USAgent

Members
1. N'Kantu the living Mummy
2. Moon Knight
3. WarWolf
4. Werewolf By Night
5. She-Thing
6. Miss Thing

20 Minutes before they try and Murder Red Skull.

Anyhow my team

>Songbird, Team Leader
>Taskmaster
>Moonstone
>Sandman
>Dark Angel
>Shocker
>Mystique
>Fixer

I don't have a team, but it would be cool if HydraCap became leader of Thunderbolts at one point after Secret Wars.