Is there any saving DC?

Is there any saving DC?

no, now post more funny superman face pics

WW was enough to save the brand but the DCEU in its current state is practically finished.

Fuck no. Even Wonder Woman wasn't great. The entire movie is written so Gal's lines are limited while Chris Pine does all the hard work

Now that Snyder's gone I don't care

more pits could help

Really? I might give it a watch if that's the case.

WW can continue but the DCEU is pretty much dead. Aquaman can work, IF and ONLY IF is better than Thor 3. With Snyder leaving and the Marvelization of thr brand plus IW coming, DCEU is pretty much over

I want to rub my penis tip against her armpit bristles really fast and hard so that it starts to chafe and my dickhole starts to bleed

For what was supposed to be a feminist movie Wonder woman was cute as fuck waifu material for a lot of it

>What was supposed to be a feminist movie
Do you live in a world where Wonder Woman was created in 2016,or something?

Yes. Ben Affleck should direct a movie about The Question, based on the Danny O'Neil run. That's how you save DC.

WW is a much a feminist movie as Black Panther is a black movie. STFU

god I want to lick her pits so bad

Just sprinkle some vinegar on 80grit sandpaper.

why ARE her pits shaved any way

if i didnt feel obliged by society to shave my pits i sure as fuck wouldn't. are amazons so against body hair???

i guess it would make sense, if only to set themselves further apart from wretched men, idk tho.

What was so good about the last Thor movie? I really didn't enjoy it at all.

Came here for these.
Too far but...^^^

Good post, Bros.

Hairy pit kike bitch

Not saying its good but the audience pretty much enjoyed it and earned ok. DC can't afford another stinker after JL since what'll be the point of funding these if it bombs? Just make WW then

Gal turned me into a pit guy. Lovely gal.

Wonder woman was fine but really the only good thing about it was the fish out of water situation, the action was very weak and forgettable, the secuel will be bad.
JL pretty much killed the cinematic universe, wb should stick to stand-alone movies