Hey user, have you heard of this new thing called a Fidget Spinner? Yeah, all the kids are loving it...

Hey user, have you heard of this new thing called a Fidget Spinner? Yeah, all the kids are loving it. We here at Big Cartoon Studios are trying to get the rights to make a cartoon out cheap plastic money maker. I think you would be a great head writer for the project, but there are other Anons out wanting this job too. Come up with a pitch for a Fidget Spinners cartoon and get back at me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4g0GzkRdQs
youtube.com/watch?v=DH1fRza6SOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shamelessly rip off bayblade

It's about a group of kids that each have their own magic fidget spinner, and with their powers combined they can form one giant fidget spinner that fights crime

>a return to toy based cartoons

p-pls no

Like JoJo but with fidget spinners

>Name MC Fidget Spinner
>Do whatever i want with the story

Shaman King?

Like the Emoji Movie but make them fidget spinners. The main character is a fidget spinner who needs to learn how to spin properly or something, whatever. Pay me.

>Fidget spinners used to awaken enslaved spirits of past humans that children now force to engage in cockfighting
Perfect. You're hired.

"THIS IS THE WORK OF AN ENEMY SPINNER!"
"Good grief, what a terrifying spinner your [SPIN ME ROUND] is, But if you think it would be enough to beat me..."
Holy shit is that a spinner reference

>LET THEM SPIN!

So this fidget spinner is like next to a he-man right? And they talk as they wait for someone to buy them but nobody does,yeah? Anyways they fall in love until he-man gets bought so the fidget spinner recruits a matchbox cars and they race to the owners house. They get together and crazy he-man sticks his sword in the fidget spinners holes. In the background you can see both of them moving quickly. End credits followed by a sneak peek of fidget spinner two, lost in the closet

Fidget Spindress is a strong black womyn in a world where white cis males have hidden the true history of black woymyns being able to turn into fidget spinners, but one day Fidget Spindress falls into the grease trap behind KFC and meets her ancient Egyptian ancestors who tell her "WE WUZ KANGZ. WE WUZ FIDGET SPINNERS". she then learns all black women have the ability to turn into fidget spinners and crush the patriarchy. She spends each episode teaching women of color their ancient kangz ability to kill whitey.

So fucking empowering, user.

>Ywn see SBR but with spinners
It hurts

I found out what they were on Monday, it was the first time I ever heard of them. My friend had one.

moses uses fidget spinner to part the red sea

youtube.com/watch?v=A4g0GzkRdQs

I would just rip off beyblade and make the spinners collectable with some having different strengths and weaknesses. Kids would fight them or something... What ever beyblade did we will do

FIDGET SPINNER MOVIE
THE MOVIE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
ABOUT THE LONER FIDGET SPINNER NAMED FIDGET
HE'S SUPPOSEDLY A BAD GUY BUT HE'S ACTUALLY A GUY WITH A GOOD HEART THAT IS MISUNDERSTOOD. HE GOES ON AN ADVENTURE WITH A BUDDY HE DOESN'T LIKE THROUGHOUT FAMILIAR LOCATIONS.

FIDGET SPINNER MOVIE
RELEASING ON FEBRUARY 20TH, 2020

I found one at a park. It was next to a kid who fell down.

If Gyro had fidget spinners insted of the steel balls he would of taken care of Valentine easily. and alot of other chracters as well

Put the Top or Red Tornado in it.

All of this talk of beyblade just makes me want to bring back oldschool spinning tops. Maybe other old toys as well.

Who had one of these?
I think the only correct way to play with this was going for MAXIMUM SPEED!!

Go to bed, Roscoe.

I think this craze is finally dying. Back around March, the store I work at couldn't keep them in stock, we kept running out as soon as a shipment came in, with countless people coming in for them and at least 30 phone calls a day about them. Now we have a dozen boxes of them sitting at the counters and maybe sell two or three a day.

Characters who would own a fidget spinner.

>Thinking SBR will get an anime adaptation
Feels bad
Please leave

Let me live user. A steel fidget spinner +the spin would be fucking crazy

An alien race sends fidget spinners to Earth, knowing humans are born with a limited amount of energy they'll use up fidgeting with the spinners.

It's up to the President of the World to save his subjects from the aliens evil plot.

Very well Johnny Joestar, I will teach you about the spin

Who here thinks The Emoji Movie will be an even bigger box office bomb than Sony's previous animated box office bomb which is pic related?

Honestly I still hate that idea but Gyro dies seem like the kind of guy who'd own a few spinners

Throw them like ninja stars

This (they use them as weapons, either melee or throwable)

>melee fidget spinner
Palm them like a set of brass knuckles?

>Draining human life force with a material fad
Sounds like a Sailor Moon episode.

I've been meaning to get a good top like this to add to my collection of nick nacks. I think I had one as a kid but it didn't get nearly as much use or love as whatever this thing is.

Jews love this kind of cheap shit to sell to the innocent dumb goys

Fresh from Sup Forums

Yes (and also use it like a small two headed club)

I STILL can't believe this shit is SUPPOSEDLY getting a goddamn anime based on it.

I had a really good quality one of those that played with so much that the forks bent and it never worked right after that.
I've casually looked for replacements over the years, but I've never found another as good quality as mine. Only cheap chinese shit or hipster new-vintage toys.

I might end up having to make my own sturdy, professionally engineered version.

At first I was laughing when I thought "Man, what other animated movie could possibly equal The Emoji Movie in its terrible-ness?" Then I saw this.

It's always amazing how Jojo's can take the most bizzare and menial things and somehow make them awesone, like making the ability to turn into string cool.

>inb4 spinnerbro is main antagonist

Episode 2:

>Grease trap gets cleaned out
>Spindress and kangz mopped up by police using spinners
such is life

Have some retarded spirit/creature that live in the spinner and have them fight each other. The faster you spin the bullshit, the more efficient they become.
Done.

I'm still sad that this bombed. I would have liked to see what kind of movies would have came out after this one.

Prof Fidget invented the Spinners, named after him "Fidget Spinner". Its a new energy generator and by spinning it releases energy.
Certain tech can shape these energy into forcefields, energy vines, fly thrusts or shockwaves.
But he invented it to solve the energy problem of the world, but the evil corporationwants to misuse it as weapons.
Not knowing this, he builds the master Spinner, that has amountless energy and could solve all energy problems.
The evil corporation tries to get it, but Doctor Fidget hides all his powerfull and the Master Spinner.
But an accident traps the doctor in an evil Spinner clone.
Doctor Fidgets grandson gets a message with a special Spinner, that he is captured, hid all Spinners and instructerd his grandson to find all Spinners.

His Grandson is now the SpinnerWarrior!!

Nice, would watch.

>literal kids are buying cheap toys for fun
>FUCK THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH THIS GENERATION IS SHITTTTT

Action cartoon about the omni-spinner. He who controls it controls the rotation of the universe.
However to access it 12 celestial spinners are needed and they're scattered across the milky way only the chosen spinners can protect then from the evil forces of Rotationar.

Dude, are you seriously saying that spinners are of the same quality of things like action man, beyblade and so on?
They're just pieces of plastic that spin in your hand.

Most action figures came with shit you could launch into someone's face and beyblades fucking whizzed across a bowl and occasionally exploded if it wasn't put together properly or was old.

What can spinners do?

spin

and whatever tricks you can think of with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DH1fRza6SOU

Spirits Within basically made it so there will never be another CG movie that isn't le funneh dancing toy commercial

Not the other user
But Spinners arnt more than a stress ball or this cup stacking.
Its rather a cheap toy, i dont mean noone should use it for fun.

user, im going to spin you a tale that will bum you right the fuck out. That movie wont bomb; I shit you not it might even make they a pretty penny. And do you want to know why? Because it doesn't cost SHIT to make garbage like that, they've been doing it for years now!

It'll make money but there's no guarantee that it'll be enough to pay off the movie itself let alone any other costs. Not to mention the survival of the studio.

Japan has made some pretty good ones. I enjoyed Gantz: 0 and Captain Harlock.

I never really understood Sup Forums's loathing of cgi considering most of them play vidya that uses 3d models rather than 2d, and CGI anime looks better than most 3d games

Sup Forums loathes it because it's usually like this