Get Out won 0 awards

Get Out won 0 awards.

It probably would've won more if it was released near the end of the year

What the FUCK Hollywood? Based Jordan Peele makes THE definitive movie of the BlackLivesMatter Blormpf age and you fucking white males look over it? Y'all better be HUMBLE when Black Panther comes out.

>People whining when blacks don’t win things automatically
I’m glad those racists’ evening (probably week) has been ruined

>dat cringe when they read out the random black guy who acted in it's name for the best comedy/musical nominee and they started whistling and cheering like crazy

It was like a Louis C.K. pasta.

>Black Panther wins a record 15 oscars in 2019

>They even hang a small white boy on stage

>Natalie Portman throws a hissy fit because she isn't getting token awards for having a vagina

more like they stopped caring about niggers and focused on women this time.

good

Further proof that liberals use politics like fashion

you had forsaken Hillary and must be reminded

also what awards are we talking aboot?

>hollywoods racist

STOP THE PRESSES!

>never saw Get Out

Is Get Out the chimping remake of House of the Devil?

Basically the same movie, but darker

No one cares about jew racemixing propaganda.

horror and comedy don't win best picture awards, it's like a tier above cartoons in the minds of voters

it will be given all the oscars

It was better than fucking moonlight but as user above said, it's not the type of movie to win awards.

>me trying to hold in laughter as I hear my roommates unironically REEEEEEING about this

As a shock to no one.

Silence of the Lambs won.

>movie literally makes fun of white liberals and their stupidity
>most honest character is actually alt-right

> It was better than fucking moonlight
This is an understatement to the point of damning with faint praise desu

>silence of the lambs is a horror movie

Das raycis

The Get Out bubble may have burst. It may be Three Billboards' year.

silence of the lambs is neither horror or comedy.

bladerunner and starwars didn't even get nominated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa

>implying a serviceable direct-to-video film was, on merit, deserved of anything

Good. Three billboards is a great movie. The only complaints I hear about it is from people who either didn't get it or people who knee jerk call it racist because Huffington Post did

Black user here. Kikes love the string hope filled goys along. All of this minority sjw bullshit is token social gestures to sway a possible social trend towards their end goals. The point is to rise someone up from the rags just enough so they see the top and then remind them that they're nothing. It's why boyega was protrayed as a bumbling fucking ape in Star Wars. It's why every now and again they find some dickhead black director whose full of himself to make content to fit their agenda. It's why they conduct a lot of fanfare about minorities but give them no awards. They want low confidence niggers to be thankful of the breadcrumbs swept off to dinner table while remaining silent about the larger scale agenda at play. If you haven't noticed they've silenced all the based blacks and now you get fucboi and cuck transplants... Same thing they're also doing to whites .. > Neuter all of the strong men and sideline them
> Itsherturn
> Rise of the beta cucks
It's how (((they))) fold empires in on themselves.

Its a copy of The Skeleton Key

get out was a horror/drama movie listed as a comedy.

>comedy.

get out did not win a comedy award because it wasnt a comedic movie; wypepo strikes again

obviously saving it for the oscars

you're about to get btfo white bois

>2017
>Year of the Blacks
>2018
>Year of the Women
>2019
????

Year of the Pedos

Da foreigners just don’t get American joke YO !!! (笑´・艸・)

Year of the independent

Year of the dubs.

It was year of women. Blacks btfo. Btw op sexually harassed me #metoo

Pretty much this. Young black males are moving away from Dems, so they're pandering more to women to increase their percentage of women voters

Year of faggots

If anything this is anti-race mixing.

>mfw niggers thought they'd actually win anything

Good, maybe soon Sup Forums can admit they like it.