Inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible...

inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible. again and again and again while they beg you to stop. using them until they beg you to stop. breaking their hope and their will. fucking their pussy and asshole until the thin membrane of skin between the two holes tears, creating a giant meathole. fucking them until theyre dead. taking everything they have to give and more, beyond the limits of human suffering. if they catch you, so what, there's nothing left to save. they can put you in jail and throw away the key, but what she gave you, they can't ever take away.

youre a kuck if you want to "fall in love" with any female. you need to try inflicting pain

Seriously hurting women, emotionally or physically, whatever suits you, is easy. you will see how it feels if you try it. any normie can fuck his fat wife and love her. boring. if you cant inflict pain on women, or you are afraid to, do it to an animal. live feeds off other life. its simply the natural way of things. we are renewed when we take life. we make things suffer to improve our own lot. just admit it to yourself and do it. you will find that we are hardwired to enjoy it.

FUCK YOU

based

Pretty hot 2bh

And before you call me a coward hiding behind a computer, well, this is me.

+1

gooks were a mistake

What is it? Cant open webm

God bless the Yakuza.

Ok, I kinda agree
But what happens when they torture you?

Two men holding a running hose in a naked woman's mouth who is trying desperately to survive but fails.

Some Jap slut reflecting on her poor life choices.

BASTE

Is she ded?

source for this? what's going on here?

Did she died?

Well she doesn't die, she just fails at not drowning.

casting for Ghost in the Shell 2

H2O'D

not your personal army faget

Can't wait for this guy to be the next Eliott Rodger. Please beat his high score incelposter