Transformers: Till All Are One CANCELLED

mscottwriter.com/2017/06/01/transformers-till-all-are-one-is-cancelled/

Good, it was gay

Well shit.

And that sounds like it would have been fun too.

What a shame. It was the best of the comics right now.

Fuck....it was legit the best transformers comic at the moment.

Roberts has stopped carin and Barber is the same mediocore hack he's always been

so what happens to the story now?

That's incredibly disappointing.
It was just getting so good. The ideas that Scott listed she wanted to write also sound like a ton of fun.
>Elita One takes over Kaon and builds a militarized city-state that threatens to reignite the war.
>Giving Metroplex an avatar so he could move around the city and meet people like a normal ‘Bot.
Sound like great ideas.

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised. These Scott-written comics certainly aren't bad, but for whatever reason none of them have ever lasted past a year.

-Ironhide’s private security firm and their wacky adventures (mostly with Tall Tankor and Fat Tankor)
-An issue of Titan’s Return just about the Maccadam’s Crew having to defend the bar from being smushed.
-Breakdown calling out Knock Out for weight-shaming.
-Exploring the racial/tribal divides on Eukaris.
-Giving Metroplex an avatar so he could move around the city and meet people like a normal ‘Bot.
-Metroplex goes to Caminus and has to come to terms with the cut-up body of his most treasured companion.
-Tall Tankor and Fat Tankor meet the Micromaster Tankor that turns into a train and they hate him for, like, no reason. He just can’t get into the “tankor clique”.

Damn. These sounded fun.

Who cares, they relaunch it in a different name anyway.

Well, after how stupid the last issue was, I wouldn't even care if it WAS proper cancelled and a new creative team pulled in.

>THINGS I WANTED TO WRITE BUT DIDN’T HAVE TIME TO:
>-Lightbright and Sparkstalker’s Conjunx Endura ceremony.
>-Breakdown calling out Knock Out for weight-shaming.
>-Tall Tankor and Fat Tankor meet the Micromaster Tankor that turns into a train and they hate him for, like, no reason. He just can’t get into the “tankor clique”.
>-Having everyone from Cybertron be disturbed by Elita One because she is literally the color of energon so it’s like meeting someone painted in blood.

So basically a lot of SJW shit.

I normally turn a blind eye to that, but Transformers is the last place that shit should be in. They are giant robots fighting a million year old civil war. You can't be "fat shaming" them any more than you could fat shame a Predator or maybe Godzilla.

but lightbright and sparkstalker's a hetero couple

Knock Out and Breakdown are from Velocitron where speed rules it was established that Breakdown is treated as a second class citizen because of he's size and lack of velocity "fat shaming" here is a different thing in this context than for humans.

>Exploring the racial/tribal divides on Eukaris.

Damn. I wanted more Beast Wars shit.

I just wish Rodimus and whoever the fuck is on his crew would find whatever the hell they're looking for. That's the book that should have been cancelled.

is the lost light one piece now?

feels like there is no way finding the OP/the knights of cybertron would pay off for all the time spent following.

worse if it's "the journey not the goal" kind of ending.

Other user just want to scream about SJW pandering, no use trying to explain anything to him.

Well, damn.

But like Boco said, I can't say I'm surprised. The story is interesting, but has a lack of spark (not pun, really) and is so slow that seems like if the real deal never begins. That probably throw out a lot of readers.

Too bad for the unfinished plots.

>That probably throw out a lot of readers.

It's not getting cancelled because of the lack of readerships, Scott just got tired.

>What happened? Nothing.

>Our attrition rate was fairly normal and Issue 12 would be our profitability breaking point. We were asked if we wanted to do something to shake things up (shift focus, shift cast, shift story) after the First Strike event, which is also normal, but I didn’t. I love Transformers, but I’ve been writing it for literally years and I wanted to tell this story. So rather than think of a new story I didn’t love as much, I just chose to end us here.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they relaunch it with another writer.

>That's the book that should have been cancelled.
Agreed. Lost Light is fucking awful and boring.

FFFFuck.

I was extremely enjoying it moreso than MTMTE.

> I love Transformers, but I’ve been writing it for literally years and I wanted to tell this story. So rather than think of a new story I didn’t love as much, I just chose to end us here.

BUT YOU WERE FINALLY GETTING GOOD.

> good writer doesn't want to tell stories about talking cars any more

imagine my surprise

It's both, really.

>
>-Having everyone from Cybertron be disturbed by Elita One because she is literally the color of energon so it’s like meeting someone painted in blood.
Trying to figure out how this one could be "sjw"

Maybe TAOO's story may be wrapped up in a First Strike tie-in one-shot

Man, I loved the whole concept of Starscream actually being in charge and, all things considered actually doing a pretty good job of it.

Plus I kind of wanted to see which of those little future AU visions Windblade had would turn out to be real.

Sales are under 7K now. Three main TF comics, plus two side series that start A-List G1 Transformers. Few of them are top 300 Sellers. All at $4 a pop.

Something is going to give

There shouldn't be female transformers at all.

technically there aren't.