Fine you little shits! How would YOU make the Inhumans a mega blockbuster franchise to sink the X-Men?

Fine you little shits! How would YOU make the Inhumans a mega blockbuster franchise to sink the X-Men?

I wouldn't

Make a movie instead of a low budget non-canon TV show.

Not have have them be total assholes in the comics(seriously the conclusion of IvX is just straight character assassination for them).

you don't

Came here to say this

>Make a movie instead of a low budget non-canon TV show.

This.

And, hell, see if you can get Tim Burton to direct it. I honestly think he'd make an amazing Inhumans movie.

Who are the Inhumans?

I disagree. If anything this should have been on Netflix. You'd need at least twice the budget of the other series, but the amount of world building and character drama would feel cramped in a 2 hour film.

>If anything this should have been on Netflix
That has an even lower budget. That's a terrible idea.

Ike the Kike should have kept his kikery in check and tried to work with Fiege. The Inhumans really do have all the elements needed for a big blockbuster franchise. They even have a fucking cute mascot(Lockjaw).

In some alternate universe there are people exiting the Inhumans movie and raving about how Lockjaw stole the show.

Came here to say this as well. Just keep them as supporting characters, there are about 25 people total on the face of the earth who can proudly call themselves Inhumans fans, and this franchises will never reach x-Men popularity

>Not have have them be total assholes in the comics
But... them being total assholes is half their charm. If they're not assholes, then you might as well not even be using the inhumans.

Black Bolt at the VERY least should have been planned as a major player in the MCU. I mean he's in the fucking Illuminati, and the movieverse is already minus Reed and Xavier. Maybe Namor too depending on if things are still weird with Universal.

The correct answer.

The Inhumans are a semi-interesting Kirby space gods idea that shouldn't be the central feature of anything. They're good for providing interesting flavor for other stories.

No one does, or has ever, given a shit about them because they're kind of boring and stupid on their own. Marvel only pushes them because they don't have the X-Men film rights.

>Not have have them be total assholes in the comics

No, they have to be assholes. They think of themselves as superior beings and the main ones are literal royalty. Of course they're going to be dicks.

Have a couple good writers create a plot and script that's not overdramatic or filled with exposition, and involved the fantastic fo......oh, right they can't do that.

Make them a bunch of assholes in their floating castle, that'll be adequate.

And Medusa needs to look like an old woman in a wig, blackbolt will be a 40 year old in a motorcycle suit, and no lockjaw because that would be too fun.

The inhumans should be forgotten. X men should replace them entirely.

Fuck off marvel. Get talented people again is step one. Also stop cucking everyone.

But marvel wants them to be xmen without the movie rights issue. So they can make some xmen movie money.

They are kree science experiment defects. They are literally a shittier xmen. Being assholes is the one semi unique thing about them though. And they are kind of fun in other peoples stories though.

And fuck Medusa she needs to go away for some years.

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

Basically the complete opposite of what Marvel tried to do with Soule's runs

Nonstop Nuhumans focus
Sidelining the entire royal family except for Medusa and Gorgon (the two most boring members)
Sticking New Attilan on the Hudson River so that they were dragged into constant regular superhero drama

They're a paranoid and insular society of arrogant assholes built on millenia of eugenics, rigid castes and a genetically engineered race of slaves. They should not be focusing on every freak who pops out of a cocoon. They should not be responding to every crisis in New Jersey

Focus on their conflicts with the Kree
Internal power struggles within New Attilan (maybe not all of the Nuhumans are happy being forced into this situation, maybe the Eugenics council and old Inhumans aren't happy about the dilution of their gene pool and the waste of the terrigen)
Bring back the Alpha Primitives and have the Nuhumans really forced to acknowledge how the Inhumans operate
Proper Inhuman villains other than Lash who has a shitty name, design and philosophy
Send them back to the Moon since that's so damn iconic for them. But suddenly they're in a territorial dispute with human settlers or alien refugees who've set up camp since the Inhumans abandoned it.

>How would YOU make the Inhumans a mega blockbuster franchise to sink the X-Men?
Doing the movie all about the scenes of pic related, with explicit and detailed sex scenes.

But they're not the X-men. If you try and turn them into something they're not, then nobody wins. At that point, you're better off just making new characters.

fpbp

How did I go back in time and post this

Why is everyone in comics such a cheating ass? Is there any couple that has remained pure and faithful to each other?

In Marvel? No.
I mean even Sue had something with T'challa and more recently with Doom in Secret Wars.

At this point, only Reed and Sue. And writers keep on teasing that Sue will cheat on Reed with Namor, because it's drama.

Every other important or popular superhero marriage at Marvel has been broken up for drama, love-triangles, and cuckold-fetish crap.

>I mean even Sue had something with T'challa and more recently with Doom in Secret Wars
No she didn't and that was a recreation of Doom is Secret Wars.

The only story I can think of to tell about the Inhumans without any connection to the rest of the universe (without dipping into Cosmic) would be about Maximus scheming to take over, but that would necessitate a long buildup, so it can't be a movie. Basically Game of Thrones with superpowers. People still like Game of Thrones, right?
But it would mean a huge budget to create all the body mutations, "build" Attilan, and all that jazz, and I don't think that I could convince the shareholders to fork over enough cash.
So the only good move is not to play.

So they were not the real Sue, Franklin and Valeria???
Or even if she was with false memories she never slept with him being his wife for who knows how many "recreated" years???

/thread. bunch of boring background characters

Correct, the only real characters were the one in the pod when the universes died

So almost every little piece of that event is utterly worthless, except for that people in the pod and Doom right???
Well and except for RYV too, I love that book.

Good luck with that!
Poor bastard
They are the Royal family of a city with Junji ito horrors per citizens,basic needs supplied by slaves,and heavy classes society

This is the obvious answer. You can't just make a rich history, background, exgensive character backlog over night.

If Marvel literally killed the x-men and demanded inhumans replace them...... Id do it very differently from inhumans. Id not try to do this "terrigen bomb" horse shit, anyone could become inhuman. Make them seem like villains. Where they go around recruiting people for weird creepy cult like practices. Make them really very grey. Where they force conversations on people with "inhuman gene potential" and are abohrrent in their caste system, but still overall do not like crime, murder and are seen as "good guys"

Go full david croneneberg in the body horror. Go GoT in how none of them is a hero but we follow them. They're not X-men, they're not avengers, but not bad guys. Make it intimate and try to start over. You can't force it.

That's easy OP, you make the Inhumans a love letter to Jack Kirby's cosmic opera.

Ultimately, Kirby was driven by what is now called the ancient alien theory. History Channel's Ancient Aliens is a big hit, so I would take the Inhumans down that road. Have them in South American temples, in Tibet mountains and fighting alien invasions on the Blue Area of the Moon.

Keep it a tv show that introduces the wild elements of Kirby's imagination with each episode. Show Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur being experimented on by the Kree.

I would throw in elements or tributes to Kirby's other works such as the New Gods or the Eternals.

I would even use He-man and the masters of the universe as a template. The Masters of the Universe movie's director even acknowledged Kirby's influence in his movie and wanted to include his name in the credits but the producers wouldn't allow it.

XMen Evolution

A comedy ?
A dark comedy then
by the guy of The lobster with Christian Bale as blackbolt,maybe Simon peeg as Karnak,all about how they are bigots and evading the rest of the MCU
The Fuckin'stupid Attilan falls near Portland or Detroit
His stupid stealth technology erases any memories of his exitense but fail
The Queen demands results,Simon peeg is Simon peeg
The movie narrator in a plot twist is the inner voice of blackbolt
Now give me money Ike kike!

>Netflix
>twice the budget
Why not HBO then? If there's a lot of money in netflix shows, it's not obvious on screen.

>Tim Burton
Seriously? He hasn't done anything worthwhile in a long time and he's more into bizarre fantastic than science fiction.

I almost want to say Tom Hardy for Black Bolt. He's got the chin for it. More importantly, he's got the physical acting chops. Motherfucker's only 5'9" but he made Bane LOOK huge on screen simply by the way he moved. He can convey a lot with simple body language, which is exactly what Black Bolt needs. Hell, the challenge of playing a character that doesn't speak might even be enough for him to stoop to doing capeshit again.

By this point, Marvel romance looks a lot like soap opera. If people are happy, there's nothing to tell.

I wouldn't. Honestly, the Inhumans are best as side characters in the Fantastic Four. Their debut storyline was awesome, but even then the highlight was the Thing's showdown with Dragon Man in the middle of the city.

I wouldn't. That's a stupid idea. Inhumans had their own appeal and ruining it to make them discount x-men was dumb.

They live on the moon have em deal with moon stuff like moon mole man and moon doctor doom and moon moon knight of the moon people on the moon

How do you go from this...

to THIS?