Goddamn, this is so true

Goddamn, this is so true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpmtNTv8pdc&t=0m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I get a Harry Potter equivalent to better understand this?

Why did A New Hope IRL end with the worst race relations we've had in like 60 years?

>Why did A New Hope IRL end with the worst race relations we've had in like 60 years?
Hope doesn't guarantee a positive outcome, user

Who's "The Force Awakens"?

There is nothing wrong with an empire

Makes sense. The Empire Strikes Back is the best one.

trump is the most kino one

>and by empire I mean enforcing laws and putting citizens before illegal aliens

you know what else is true? Free shipping if you buy My pillow!

BUY THE FUCKING PILLOW

because of decades of southern strategy and fox news and incompetent neglectful leadership and worship of the rich

based malnourished ruskie

>Bernie
>still capable of coherent thought in 2020

And after Bernie Sanders come a crock of SJW shit?

Because you're racist against black people. That's literally it. Obama did nothing but coddle you retards.

buttmad nigger detected

Lol at this conservative talking point. Don’t act like you don’t go on Sup Forums and call people niggers, kikes, spics.

Is Ron Paul yoder

I've seen various leftshitter anti-Sup Forumsers say the nig word freely while citing board culture(while simultaneously decrying ""problematic""" board culture).

I don't get you faggots. Is it your way of trying to seem like you fit in or are you just hypocrites.

Are beaners Ewoks?

fuck ya. BERNIE 2028!

Why is Bernie so based bros?
>tfw america's true golden age will never come :(

Point proven.

Why would someone want to work in infrastructure if they can go make McChickens for $15/hour?
You're an idiot, by the way.

Yeah that's all well and good stormfaggot, but we can't let niggers get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Because if MacDonalds is paying the bare minimum, the harder jobs will obviously have to increase their wages. Unlike giving them massive tax breaks which just leads to them lining their pockets, consolidating stocks, and laying off hundreds of people.

Literally all of these things were done decades ago in Australia.

Perhaps you should consider moving to a better country, amerifriends.

>republitards chimp out because a negro is president
>"thanks obama for ruining race relations!"

I'd really like Nordic style social democracy to work in the US but this country is too stupid and not homogenous enough

>ausfailia
>expensive af houses
>wanting to surround myself with chinks and poos
Ehhh no thanks

>Why would someone want to work in infrastructure if they can go make McChickens for $15/hour?
Because flipping burgers is fucking boring and you have to deal with customers. As an entry level construction drone you at least get to be outside

Don't move to Melbourne or Sydney.

You can buy a shitload of land and a house for less than tiny blocks of land in Melbourne of Sydney. It's a much better quality of life.

By doing this, you also can avoid all the immigrants. They only move to Melbourne and Sydney.

>a black man gets cast in a movie
>it's the worst race relations in years!

It actually is

Kanye West

>would cost an insane amount of money
>would piss off our industry even more
>would cost an insane amount of money, also burger flippers don't deserve near that amount
>dude just let people do heroin laced with horse tranquilizer and die
>literally the only good thing
>even at 100% tax for the 1% none of his retarded programs would be funded
>doesn't realize military spending covers far more than just gunz despite being in politics for 40 years
>expanding a system that's going to self-destruct within the next twenty years
>dude just let Jamal kill you, you racist pig
>dude let's allow us to become like Europe where cops don't even have guns and our police are a laughingstock

The period where Obama was in office was the least racist against black people in history. You are completely divorced from reality.

All of the things you say "would cost an insane amount of money" have been done successfully in many other countries.

>doesn't realize military spending covers far more than just gunz despite being in politics for 40 years
Yeah man, spending billions of dollars on planes that don't even work is totally useful.

>richest country in the world
>nah sorry guys we can't do healthcare and schools, too much money

Look up the definition of cuckold, because the middle and working class of america are exactly that.

Many other countries don't have 300m people and are fairly homogenous racially, economically, and religiously.

>first world country
>not facing a housing crisis

Pick one. Also, the only thing you'd have to worry about are abos. Chinks and poos are peanuts compared to niggers, and abos are like chugs and niggers combined.

The f35 works just fine. Quit watching RT

i miss obama

>wanting to further spending into healthcare and education when both systems in the US are janky as fuck and need to be reworked

Abos are going extinct like the American injun. Chinks and poos are colonizing Ausfailia.

Rogue One doesn't know where Aleppo is

Obama let the lives of 400000 civilians perish because he refused to intervene in syria

And? Apparently Republicans and Democrats are fine with throwing money away, so why not actually use it for something worthwhile instead of making sure wealthy leeches get to keep more of their shit when their parents die.
>also burger flippers don't deserve near that amount
Statists are often elitists. They'll eat the same shitty burgers that clog their arteries, but look down on the people making them.
>dude just let people do heroin laced with horse tranquilizer and die
You don't get to play Mr. Morally Outraged after defending people not earning a living wage. Besides, why shouldn't you be allowed to do whatever you want with your own body? I thought that's what classic liberalism was all about? Personal freedom?
>even at 100% tax for the 1% none of his retarded programs would be funded
The top one percent controls around 33% of the nation's total wealth. You're talking out of your ass mate.
It doesn't mention guns at all. And it's amazing how "would cost an insane amount of money" stops mattering once it comes around to funding something YOU like. Wait amazing isn't the right word. Retarded. I meant retarded.
>dude just let Jamal kill you, you racist pig
Police brutalizing minority communities hasn't actually lead to a decrease in crime. So what's your point? It's one thing if it works, but it doesn't.
>dude let's allow us to become like Europe where cops don't even have guns and our police are a laughingstock
"If cops don't have tanks and assault rifles, they will suddenly become Canadian Mounties." Good argument. Kill yourself, statist.

Shut up niggerfaggot.

In fact, racism stopped existing the second Obama won Wisconsin. The leader of the local KKK militia even let me bang his daughter out of racial solidarity. Pussy was fire.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you filth.

last jedi is Dwayne the rock litty Johnson

>lolbertarians
>getting anything done ever

Individualism means shit against foreign governments.

i cant tell if this is anti trump or not since ESB was the best and ROTJ was the worst.

>every single response to this post is some leftist shill

Wew

Race Relations were worse under Obama because Obama is a pretentious cunt. Its also why relations with Russia deteriorated and we were left literally at the brink of a hot war with Russia ovet Syria (that Hillary wanted to actually start).

Obama is some half nigger, he doesn't care about actual niggers.

>The Empire Strikes Back is considered the best one

Because wh*Tes literally chimped out once a black man got into office.

>black

As opposed to Sup Forums drivel about the root cause of racism being "pretentiousness"? You're an non-insightful louse, mate. Keep your kindergarten analyses on the playground where they belong.

So Trump is the best?

It's awfully funny how the one-drop rule is selectively applied by Stormfags depending on what their flimsy argument calls for.

Universal healthcare would inherently be a reworking of the current system. Same for government paid college education. Our public education system is a mess though and should probably be overhauled before the fed hands more money over to states for it.

>Stormfags
lmao that's an antipol meme

moar of these

I lel'd
>pussy was fire
Heh

Bernard Sanders is going to be ancient by the time the election rolls around. Might as well just be electing his running mate.

this go straight into my soyboy folder

>rich people are going to stay and pay 100% tax
fuck off retarded commie

>inb4 my 1950s tax rates

Rich people paying 100% tax was your retarded hypothetical, not mine statist.

Sucks the only hope most people have for the future is a 80 year old man.
Least he's more capable than fall down stairs hillary and swiss cheese brain trump.

>this kills the bernout

> Obama wins 2 terms
> No protests
> Trump wins
> Petulant riots, protests, and demonstrations out the wazoo

wew

Why do people still worship Obama so badly fucking still? Is it just because he's half black? Or because Trump is so catastrophic?

look, we're not trying to be antagonistic towards you guys. you just smell really bad. when you come walking in the market it's like a cold front has swept in, nobody can ignore it.

Because he's black. He was a worthless president who will only be remembered positively thanks to ignorant roasties, negroids, and limpdicked soyboys.

>black thug gets shot
>the fucking president calls him my son
>eventually black lives matter formed

>universal healthcare
>in a nation of fatasses

>bush years overly criticized and the high point of the prequels

WOW THIS IS LIKE HARRY POTTER TWILIGHT STAR WARS HUNGER GAMES

Obama being elected basically meant no nigger can do wrong and everytime one of them chimps out and gets shot the media machine goes into overdrive to defend him.

It's the worst thing that can happen to an already inferior people ; victim complex

>actually thinking bernie has a shot in 2020
It's either going to be michelle obama or fucking Oprah at this point and they will absolutely crush trump like it's a fucking joke.

So Obama is white then, right?

Bernie seems a cool guy 2bh

>bernie alive in 2020

Primo kek

>Sup Forums hates him
Literally why? And if you think the US can't print more money to cover the expenses you're retarded.

2020 is Yeezy's year, don't forget that

Do not encourage yanks to come here. Do this again and I will personally gut a wallaby.

Is it really that hard to understand? He isn't white, obviously. Also, he isn't black. He is neither.

This
Trump is an imbecile, but what does that say about the party that sabotaged their popular candidate in favour of a woman that has the personality of wet lettuce.

...damn

I want to have sex a Horsey girl!

Why would you end the war on drugs? have these people seen the state of Central and South America?

That the systems corrupt and archaic and even trump fucking flat out said he took advantage of a retarded system.

Tnats the one thing i love about trumps presidency is he does a fantastic job of illustrating just how fucking retarded our entire system of government is.

I'm not sure I've seen a more reddit image.
Kill yourself or someone else will soon.

>not homogenous enough
i wonder if this point will ever surface in discussions about high trust societies and what makes countries successful

Honedtoy the best answer to it is decriminalization and regulation, drops profits so drastically that its not even profitable for the cartels, an entire continent worth of crime suddenly becomes unemployed and those third world fucking monkeys can go back to killing each other over tacos and donkeys or some other stupid shit.

Let the wastoid fucks do their drugs, have them pay taxes on their purchases and have it be controlled and regulated.