Stand the fuck up, ape

Stand the fuck up, ape.

you're so offended yet you never bother to play the national anthem at the start of your threads

>"I'm going to kneel for all da racism"
>*sniffs ass of girl in front of her*

I'd do it too

You are 300lb+ guaranteed

you first.

>2017
>Being a statist.

A patriot loves his country all the time and his government when it deserves it.

And why is a being patriot good?

Why shouldn’t you have pride and respect for your home?

So you shouldn't care about improving the world around you?

Fuck USA, Fuck Drumf, and Fuck White "people"

>Right wing
>"We're patriots"
>"But I won't support my fellow citizen, won't allow my own society to thrive, place individualism above everything, will kill a child if he steps on my lawn, absolutely despise collective action"

"Patriotism" from the right is a farce, nobody on the right actually cares about nationalism or patriotism aside from the most vulgar shallow manifestations of it. All a country is, is a collective of people living in a certain area, so if you don't give a shit about your fellow man, why in fuck do you get a shit about a country?

>This guy fought for your rights
>but I'm going to complain when you actually exercise those rights
>You see, it's good to have those rights in theory, but we wouldn't actually want you to benefit from having them!

Patriotism is a dumb meme that any government loves to let flourish so they know they have a loyal following that will always take a kind bias to their actions.

What's wrong with her statue?

You deserve to live in a third world shithole if you can't figure out why wanting your nation and the people in it to flourish is a good thing.

Can somebody refute this shitpost?

based

god, i love my president :)

virtue signaling: the post

Do you plan on making these same off-topic shitposting threads here 5 years from now? 10 years from now?

>*chimps out*

It's exactly what the cartoon is saying. And political cartoons are the ultimate final form of shitposting.

Complaining about the fact that people can exercise the freedoms they are given in this country is for fucking brainlets.

You don't have to be a patriot to improve the world, where are you getting this notion from?

>>>/leftypol/
you cunts are just the same, except replace jews & minorities w/ le evil businessmen (who are typically kikes anyway)

Only if you get triggered by it still

Man up and grow some thicker skin faggot

I hope that girl gets her scoliosis looked at