I'm a bad person

>I'm a bad person
>kills self

Is this such a difficult concept that it requires 3 seasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMfZyfD4U8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was going to end with him in some random bar and the bartender asks "Why the long face?" and BoJack answers with "Back in the 90's I was in a famous tv show...."

Fade to black, roll credits.

Just see how long it's taking you, OP.

I'm trying to fix myself, unlike that horse shithead

I don't want him to kill himself, I want him to not be quite as shitty of a person.

Season 3 was shit. And the creator's political opinions is gonna turn season 4 even more horrible than season 3.

If everybody who thought they were a bad person killed themselves, the human population would be about a quarter of its current size.

Honestly, he doesn't deserve redemption.

I recommend starting with your sense of humor

I don't know, it took me 26 years so far.

Hotline Miami crossover when?

Doubtful. Most people are way too selfish to realize they're bad people.

>
At some point you'll retract that statement.

But for now,i guess so.

>Burns up $500,000 for charity out of spite
>Completely betrays Herb
>Kisses his friend's wife
>Drove another friend to basically drug induced suicide
>Tries to fuck another friends (17? 18?) year old daughter
>Sabotages yet another friends lifelong dream of writing a rock opera
>Later fucks that friends long time friend that clearly had feelings for Todd
>General Todd, Princess Carolyn, and Mr. Peanut Butter abuse
And that's just off the top of my head. But he deserves forgiveness because he feels bad, right?

His options are:

1. suicide
2. continued degeneracy
3. improvement

Since 1. is off the table, why not go for improvement?

>watching horsehead retard
this show isbreally unpleasant

This. BoJack is a piece of shit
>wahh, I'm such a bad person
>I'm gonna continue being an asshole to everyone around me, maybe that'll fix things

Because 1 ISN'T off the table.

>you will never be alternate timeline Mabel's father figure AND daddy

Genuinely scared to watch this show I don't want to see an exaggerated version of myself

It's actually really damn good. Give it a try, but keep in mind that there's a dramatic tone shift about halfway through the first season. So don't watch just a couple of episodes and call it shit.

I mean, there's a reason the bible's all like "you can be forgiven by jesus" and shit.

I think god knows better than you about forgiveness, he's been in this business a long time.

That's just to make stupid people give money to the church or use their popularity to spread religion and they think they are fine.

This is how Saint Olga of Kiev obtained her title, fucking sociopath murderous bitch that betrayed, and burned villages and killed all the habitants, but hey, it's ok, you promoted Christianity while doing it.

So what you're saying is Bojack should burn down Hollywoo?

It wouldn't surprise me if he did.

To be fair, the dark tones of the show don't really start to kick in until the last 3 or 4 episodes of each season with the dark stuff usually just smoldering underneath the hood until it finally blows up in one big finale.

Sometimes, not even jesus can forgive you. This is how people go to hell. If everything ever could be forgiven, there would be no hell.

Or, you know, all that bullshit about God, Jesus heaven and hell ain't real?
I mean, there is a high chance of not existing, specially since some parts of the bible are rip offs of Sumerian tales.

That's not actually true, God can forgive everything provided you repent.

>>I'm a bad person

user that is clearly a horse.

You are only half right.

Kinda funny how the whole reason Bojack's first five to six episodes were pretty generic was because they were going to get syndicated on a TV network but were dropped last second.

When Netflix came in and gave them funding and asked them to have the whole thing finished, they realized they could make a coherent story and went with it.

Netflix is the reason Bojack got to be great. Had it gotten on TV, it would have been another drop in the failed adult cartoon bucket.

>Your Bojack Horseman, there's no cure for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMfZyfD4U8U

Season 2's opening for Bojack trying to be a better person but not knowing how really hits this moment home.

>all these shows trying to redo Moral Orel

It's ok if you try to redo something, because in the end, you will fail redoing it, but you can make a good stuff instead, by accident.

He doesn't even need to kill himself, Penny's mom is gonna do that for him.

>blah blah he's such a jerk, omg makes no sense

Who cares, show makes me laugh

PC is best girl

Now there's an Episode 11 for ya.

>Bojack's daughter arrives in town is trying to catch up with him but being delayed by causality themed interruptions.

>Penny's mom is armed with a gun and ready to fulfill her promise.

>At the last moment Bojack's daughter rushes up to him out of nowhere to attempt to embrace/surprise him at the same time Penny's mom rushes out of nowhere from the other side to try and Jeff Ruby his shit.

>Penny's mom inadvertently fills best filly full of lead.

> because they were going to get syndicated on a TV network but were dropped last second

Got a source on this? I've never known this

This user is correct

I don't want redemption for him because he's a fictional character and it would be unsatisfying to watch

user...
Why do you do this...?

And they make it a shot for shot adaption of that one scene in Crash.

Literally me