Picking a 50 year old hag as your beard

>picking a 50 year old hag as your beard

What are some other beard couples in Hollywood?

So is he gay or is there another reason a handsome guy decided to settle down with someone 25 years older than he is

13 years older

c-could hugh jackman really be g-gay...?

Mother issues? Look at Tom Daley and DLB these vultures will latch onto childhood trauma.

His beard is also friends with many influential people in Hollywood, including Tom Ford, and is the reason he has dinner with and got the job for Nocturnal Animals.
He's bearding his way to a better career.

dude was on bryan singers twink airlines, google it

Because he likes mommies, so he's /ourguy/.

Wow

ok but this dude has for sure banged plenty of hot women in his life. how does he settle for an ugly old lady?

this just makes no sense. he even got her fucking name tattooed over his heart

wtf is going on here someone save him

Is she really? I dont know a damn thing about her

can't find anything, sauce?

he's the macron of hollywood

>Is she really? I dont know a damn thing about her
Yeah, she directed his breakout role where he played John Lennon. She's a film director that has plenty of friends. He's not licking her pussy when he doesn't have a headache for nothing.

>she directed his breakout role where he played John Lennon
She directed that? We should be lucky she didn't jump on Thomas Sangsters dick then. That would have looked weird.

>We should be lucky she didn't jump on Thomas Sangsters dick then

lets be real, who would?

She looks pretty hot to me

Honestly, when you have the handsome fag willing to beard you why would you choose the goblin fag over him?

she started fooling around with him when he was 18 and she was 40-something directing him. he knocked her up and she probably pressured him to marry her after that.

I have a thing for older women also so I can't say I blame him

Depends. Does wanting him to hop on mine count?

Could be a guy named Sam he's actually in love with.
It's the ultimate cover-up.

that's a goblin my dude

my nigga...