twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good just let the robots have more screentime and we're good

Ok

What the fuck?

>Michael Bay but everytime there is logical plot it gets faster

This movie looks bizarre.

good god

God why does it need to be 3 hours? I hardly think its for the so called plot

So at least 30 minutes of it will be robots?

Did he accidentally release the extended cut as the theatrical? That's longer than fucking Avatar. Jesus.

LOTR run time is 3h 48m so maybe its just packed with a lot of back story.

Maybe he thinks it he makes it really long, no one will watch it and he won't have to make another one.

I'm just wondering how big the fucking budget is for this. The CG looks the best it's ever been in these movies and it's not even finished, the movies 3 hours long, and the scale is massive compared to the other films

> lot of backstory

I sure hope not. Lore has never been Bay's strong suit.

That's just the runtime for Return of the King, and ROTK earned that runtime because Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers were both so good.

Kill me.

This will be the best movie of the year.

Dude the lore is a huge aspect of this movie. They got the new writing team with the guys who did Iron Man and Black Hawk Down so I have hope

Best summer movie, calling it. It's unironically the only one I'm at least a little hyped for

That's the runtime for Fellowship of the Ring. Two Towers is 3h 55m.

Return of the king was 3h 33m.
(Extended edition is 4h 23m. Jesus fucking christ)

Bay needs to chill the fuck out

Wait, hold on, what? I seem to recall that the theatrical runtime for FOTR was two and a half hours, and that each subsequent movie in the trilogy swelled its runtime by roughly a half-hour. Am I misremembering? It's been years.

Don't forget paying for Hopkins.

Oh hey you're right. Straight up googled "fellowship of the ring runtime" and it didn't separate the difference of theatrical vs extended.

Guys, it's a bit too early to tell given that it's not a viable source, nor is it from Paramount.

Thoughts on Bumblebee's new voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=8q1cv3uVvQY

From all the different things this movie has to introduce and set up for next installments, 3 hours seems about right. For Bay, at least.

Who would willingly be subjected to 3 hours of Bayformers?

People with taste.

Shit taste?

> gf will blow my load within 2 minutes

What the fuck are we supposed to do with the other 180 minutes?

To be fair, the credits could be pretty long. The MCU has long credits.

>3 hours
>not directed by Zack Snyder
There's no way it can be good. Zack's the only modern director with enough skill to make a 3 hour movie work.

I thought I was going to save two and a half hours of my life, now it looks like I'll save three. Sweet.

As little human screen time as possible would be nice.

>Longer than Age of Extinction

Jesus christ why. That movie was filled to the brim with useless bloat, and something tells me this is going to be even worse

Humans: 2 hours 55 minutes
Transformers: 7 minutes

3 hours for Micheal Bays Explosion wank no thanks

>even more Baykino for your buck
Excellent news.

Contrarianism doesn't make you cool, kids.

It's so odd to me how long Bayformer movies are. They literally have zero direction, plot, or coherence, yet somehow Bay makes them as long as Lord of the Rings.

It's 3 hours and 2 minutes too long

>Transformers: The Movie told more story, lore, and bots in 90 minutes than four 2.5 hour movies

People who enjoy these movies are either contrarians or idiots.

That's for the extended version

>3 fucking hours of Bayformers
That's basically a war crime. Who will stop this madman?

>yet another god awful 3 hour long Bay movie
>hear Optimus' voice
>makes me want to see it
Why can't we just get a strictly Optimus movie. I thought the last movie was a set up for his adventures in space but we're once again meming it up with Mark Walberg

Fuck my ass dude

> 1 of those hours will be a full on robo sex scene

>tfw it's going to make a Gorillion dollars thanks to the Chinese hivemind

By this point Bay has ruined Optimus in the movies.

It's funny to me because Optimus is essentially the summation of every heroic trait. He is supposed to be the ideal leader and role model.

So Bay's perception of a hero is a violent, manipulative, obsessive, testosterone-pumped serial killer.

Not really ruined, as it's a take on the character rather than a continuation of every Optimus that's as boring as his TF Prime voice. not saying Bayformers has the perfect Prime, but it's that I liked it as the most interesting aspect of the series. They unintentionally made him so edgy and brooding that they took it as character development for the IVth and Vth

IT'S FAKE

>Aaron Jaeger confirmed for shit eating pleb

No idea who that is but I'm rather glad it's shorter. Hell, I'd take a run of 2 hours 14 min.

>Bay himself confirmed it as shorter
phew

>Shorter than previous three by far
>Shortest Transformers film is 2h 24m

Doubt it'll just be 90 minutes.

ROTF is 144 minutes, so it's safe to say TLK's gonna be like 120-139 minutes.

I believe they're saying the budget's roughly $260 million.

Though knowing the hype and brand recognition, that's going to be a cake walk to recoup.

>Oh no this isn't my damn voice

What? Bay's Optimus is the only one with proper characterization and an actual character arc

We live in a year when a Transformers movie will probably do King Arthur better than an actual King Arthur movie.

It's 20 minutes long.

>Zack's the only modern director with enough skill
don't return

Getting more violent isn't character development. Hell he doesn't even have enough screen time for t.

Nah, it's not the amount of violence but the amount of angst. Optimus is mostly shown in his character (notably the only one who shows enough character) that he has had enough wars, truces and backstabs in one life time. Megatron and Lockdown mocks him for it and has grown weary of both Decepticons and authority humans alike. It's what I like about Optimus Prime in the movies, he's just the one Prime that's lost all faith.