So Sup Forums, was he kino?

So Sup Forums, was he kino?

Is it okay if he is my GOAT actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arZMvWXxe30&t=238s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not kino, it was a cool film

and he was a great actor without a doubt

What'd you say about me not being kino, you little punk?

Fuck yes. Lee Van Cleef was solid as fuck. He died way too young. Would’ve been awesome to see him around taking on some of those rolls like Clint Eastwood did later on his career. As an older man he would’ve been a natural in gritty westerns like “Unforgiven“

he was gay

His preformances:
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly > For a Few Dollars More

The films:
For a Few Dollars More > The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

4u

Great actor with a rough look,he looked like he belonged in all those westerns..we need more of this actors who looked like they would fuck you up in a bar fight

This is true. For a Few Dollars More is the best in the trilogy.

This. Actors today are either beefed up steroid beasts or metrosexual looking fags.
He didn't look big. He wasn't pretty. He just looked straight up like a man.

>GOAT actor
you posted the wrong picture user

Or even El Indio from a few dollars more,both of them looked more intimidating than that roided asshole who plays capt america

OUaTitW>FaFDM>TGTBTU>Duck! You Sucker!>FFoD

Sergio had a fetish for gruff faces

Yes
Great in Day of Anger

The kinoest. There is nothing wrong with it

This desu. I honestly think he would have been a better Little Bill than Based Gene

>he wasn't pretty
then why did they call him angel eyes?

is that blondie?

I think it was because Angel Eyes could aim extremely well with his pistol, rather than his pretty face.
Aim meant more than a more powerful weapon did back then.

As much as I like Lee I cant agree with you on that,Gene was phenomenal in unforgiven
youtube.com/watch?v=arZMvWXxe30&t=238s

his name in the italian version was Sentenza, Judgement. That didn't sound good so somebody (different sources say Eli Wallach or Eastwood) came up with Angel Eyes which has the same sort of biblical connotation but yeah, also suggests keen eyes, good aim etc.

I read somewhere Charles Bronson was suppose to play him but dropped off or something like that

Of course he was. But I think that Van Cleef would have been better. It's a shame none of the three main actors of TGTBATU won an Oscar for acting

I wold actually trade Morgan Freeman for Lee Van Cleef

Another option. Morgan freeman also did a great job, but Van Cleef would also portray his role great, maybe better

But perhaps you are right. I am not seeing Van Cleef beating savagely Richard Harris while screaming at his people. Not the way Gene did

Eli Wallach had a great career

i recently rewached godfather 3 eli wallach is so kino as af

Loved him in For A Few Dollars More and in The Good The Bad The Ugly

>unironically i love him in escape from new york