Kirsten Dunst slams Greedy ‘Spider-Man’ reboots says her 'Spider-Man' movies were the best

Kirsten Dunst has revealed she is not a fan of the Spider-Man reboots.

pider-Man: Homecoming starring Tom Holland and Zendaya, is being prepped for release in July. Asked about the new movie, Dunst told Marie Claire: “We made the best ones, so who cares? I’m like, ‘You make it all you want.’ They’re just milking that cow for money. It’s so obvious. You know what I mean?”

Dunst also revealed her lack of interest in the new Spider-Man movie in another recent interview, telling Variety: “I don’t care. Everyone likes our Spider-Man. C’mon, am I right or what? Listen, I’d rather be in the first ones than the new ones.”

nme.com/news/kirsten-dunst-slams-spider-man-reboots-who-cares-2082389

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tT55pvSe9R4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's 100% correct

/ourgirl/

Even if she is being narcissist about it, she is right.

too bad the lead for those movies was fucking garbage

Is she still in Fargo?

Toby Mguire, Dafoe,Dunst and Dafoe Jr were pretty good user.
Only for Season 2 same with NiteOwl.

dafoe was fantastic, but mcguire was trash

Based

>Dafoe Jr

No, fuck you, I'll never forgive these movies for loosing James Franco on the world and thus leading to his horrible awful movie adaptations of Faulkner's beautiful novels.

She's completely right but looks salty saying it 2bh.

Your face is trash.

I don't know. The first movie is good, that's true,but the other two not so much.

From what I have seen of homecoming, it actually look quite fun and faithful to the source material. Also, one of Homecoming's pro is that it will be integrated in the MCU and I like the universe the MCU has build so far.

No man, Mcguire actually fit the Parker feel, hes awkward,lanky and you can totally see hes a loser while Garfield's parker looks like a Chad and current one looks like a queer.

Of course you do, since you like poo.

>Mcguire actually fit the Parker feel
But not the Spider Man feel. Batman has had the same problem in film, lots of actors are great at one and aren't notable at the other.

>We made the best ones, so who cares? I’m like, ‘You make it all you want.’ They’re just milking that cow for money. It’s so obvious. You know what I mean?”

Why does she speak like some valley girl posh retarded trash?

>faithful to the source material
I could make a large list of contradictions to this statement, but it's very late.

the second movie is objectively the best capeshit movie of all time

>Kirsten Dunst

shes so fucking right

they cant even twist this to make her sound bad lol

She's completely right. They rebooted the franchise five years after the original, and it didn't work out so they're doing it again. I trust Marvel to reinsert the magic into the originals had into their version, and rebooting it now would have been a lot less jarring than if Amazing hadn't been made, but still.

This is the best that happened to Raimi's spidey, followed very close by Dafoe. The rest can be discarded

>but the other two not so much
>implying Spiderman 2 isn't the goat

>Everyone likes our Spider-Man. C’mon, am I right or what?

Kirsten your wrong I hate those 3 movies their all shit

>From what I have seen of homecoming, it actually look quite fun and faithful to the source material
I too remember when Flash Thompson was a rival of Peter's intellectually who was smaller than him instead of a football player.

>JJJ.K. Simmons can be discarded

Think before you post.

anyone who willingly kisses tobey maquire is in no position to talk about other people's tastes

You're right, I take that back.

Why is everyone in Homecoming black & brown?

"Diversity." I get wanting a diverse cast in modern NYC, but NYC's not THAT black/brown. There's still plenty of white people there, especially in Brooklyn and the Bronx.

Realism

It ruins the experience for me. Okay make Flash a brown/black but atleast make him menacing why is he such manlet chub fuck and the defining feature of MJ is the red hair so why cast a brunette.

She's not wrong.

>it actually look quite fun and faithful to the source material.

End yourself. This is less faithful to the source material than even ASM

Anybody who defends this by saying "Bullying isn't always physical" doesn't understand Peter Parker at all

Anyone who makes that statement doesn't understand spiderman at all

>milking the cow for money
Yeah because that's the only reason Sony still makes Spiderman movies is to keep the property so Marvel can't have it.

Same reason Fox keeps trying to make Fantastic Four movies regardless of how awful they are.

Peter was never scared of bullies. Enjoy Iron Man 4

She's such a doll and she's also right.

and a classic YTP

youtube.com/watch?v=tT55pvSe9R4

>From what I have seen of homecoming, it actually look quite fun and faithful to the source material.
>faithful to the source material.
everyone is now niggers and spics

great very faithful

I don't see any spics. I see brown skins.

>spics
getting mad at what you THINK someone's race is.
if that doesn't say "I just want to be angry and racist for the sake of being angry and racist" I don't know what does.

>faithful
>everyone who isn't peter is black or latino
>aunt may is 50 years old
>iron man is peter's papa

I could go on and on. Also, 3/10 for making me reply

Didn't she hate being in those movies anyway? This seems like Natalie Portman complaining about the Disney Star Wars movies, or about Thor 3.

What a salty cunt. First 2 were good but holy shit Toby Maguire was fucking awful, Peter is supposed to be awkward, not retarded as fuck.

I don't disagree.

This guy seems like he'd be bullied. What a punchable face.

Based

>From what I have seen of homecoming, it actually look quite fun and faithful to the source material. Also, one of Homecoming's pro is that it will be integrated in the MCU and I like the universe the MCU has build so far.

This is bait. Do not respond. Do not even read it. I repeat, this is bait.

Kinda sounds like something she said in a joking tone, you know, "am I right or what"

It's a tongue in cheek answer to a rather silly direct question from the interviewers, probably, just going ah yeah I was in the best ones and everything done after that is weak imitation, mhmm

She seems salty they didn't invite her overweight ass back

She's fat now?

Everything in articles is always the journalist retelling the bits they decided were interesting in their own words.

There's usually a shitload of umms and youknows and likes and rambling that the journalist edits out or puts in depending on how smart they want the interviewee to sound

Every bit of hate towards Homecoming is LITERALLY a case of 'not muh'. Prove me wrong.

Spider-Man 1 and 2 would be classics if not for the fact that they have Mopey and Snaggletooth in 'em.

Honestly, I am getting rather sick of them constantly trying to redo Peter. At this point I'd rather they have used Miles in Civil War and Homecoming rather than Peter.

This from the chick who wanted the spiderman sequels to be about MJ raising their kid after Peter died.

Salty bitch is salty.

The movie's not out yet so they can't take shots at the writing, acting or directing.

she is right, but only the first 2 were good, they are still the only good ones

MCU fatigue, RDJ has the lead role.

Isn't she the same person that said Peter should die and she could give birth to Spider-boy?

Huh, never thought she'd care about something like this enough to even comment at all.

You are expecting too much out of Sup Forums braindead subhuman garbage

A lot of the old school archetypes are pretty outdated so maybe they're going to try something new ehre that actually works.

I know at my high school there were no jocks and in fact the popular guys were taking AP Physics and Calculus.

>Racism

ftfy

The first one was the best, that is true.
But they are not "miliking that cow for money" only because of their movies, they are milking spiderman cartoon/comic cow.

That's because you went to a private magnet school you rich faggot

>The worst part of the original Spider-Man films is smug about being in the originals instead of the reboots
Why the fuck should I care about this?

Bullshit he wasn't before he got his powers

Iron Man 7*

Different user, I went to a public high school and there were no jock bullies. There was just a couple of bullying incidents in junior high.

Not him, but about 10 years ago I went to a mixed school, magnet program that also had resident students there. We had athletes but they weren't jocks or praised for it like on TV.

But audiences love tropes like that regardless. Doesn't have to be real.

>People didn't like my multiple singing scenes and my characters constant berating of Peter even after knowing he was out saving people

>pider-Man
[laughs in Russian]

The wordy intern shill from the MarvelCapcom is at it again, it seems.

Faresh Thompson?

And you're objectively wrong. Take off those nostalgia goggles.

>The first movie is good, that's true,but the other two not so much.

The most true statement in this thread.

Anyone who thinks the sequels were any good are one of the following:

>overcome with nostalgia and haven't watched the movie in years
>have never read a comic in their lives
>just have straight up shit taste.
>all of the above.

>You know what I mean?
>C'mon am I right or what?
Content aside, what kind of way to speak is that. Is she high?

>One of the worst parts of the original trilogy shits on the other reboots.

yikes.

This. Why is this even a thread? Why would any one give a fuck regarding anything Dunst has to say about a Spider-Man film?

Ah yes, I remember Spider-Man's trusting friend Ned Leeds.

Until the third one anyway. Also her Mary Jane wasn't very Mary Jane -like

Homecare babbies on suicide watch

The second one was awful, too.

MCU shills are having a bad week.

Second one is one of the best cape shit movies of all time.

It was a great movie.

The weakest part of the movie was Mary Jane. Who was also the weakest part of the first movie too.

>le objectively wrong
>le nostalgia goggles
fuck off or make an actual argument you memespewing shitter

Said like a true casual.

It completely takes a shit on the source material. Worse than any MCU movie ever has.

>implying you can't like the Raimi films and be excited for Homecoming

It's no different then enjoying different runs on a character.

The Garfield movies were shit because they were outright terrible fucking movies, it had nothing to do with comic accuracy.

The 'romantic' scenes were godawful yes.

I completely agree. Emma Stpone was a better female thought

I can give her and Tobey a pass for rain kissing scene but good fucking lord their acting was not that good and it blows my mind when people honestly think that Andrew and Emma were worse.

I haven't seen enough of Tom as Peter but I still think he'll be leaps and bounds better than Tobey.

/thread

delete this piece of shit and fuck off with your shit taste

Cry harder than Kristen Dunst.